Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA

I had no idea this existed and I love this brand. Where can I find this product?

May W.
May W.
2 years ago
You can try Target, CVS, Walmart. I would suggest online because its hard to find in store sometimes
Emma T.
Emma T.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
2 years, 1 month ago
If you cant find at target i would buy online!
Christina G.
Christina G.
2 years, 3 months ago
Target is the best place to find it.
Pasang S.
Pasang S.
Concord, NC
2 years, 4 months ago
You can find them at Target, CVS, Walmart stores or if you like to shop online at Amazon.
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
2 years, 4 months ago
I do not think they make this product anymore...or it is actually renamed ResQ...
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Madera, CA
2 years, 6 months ago
Target, Bed Bath and Beyond and Ulta all have it. I'm sure places like Rite Aid, Walgreens, Walmart and such have it also. I love Burt's Bees products.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
2 years, 7 months ago
Wallgreens and Target both have a great selection of Burt's Bees products.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years, 7 months ago
I got mine at a local natural grocery store. Which isn't too helpful for you, I realize, unless you live in Bushwick, NYC in which case the store is Hana. Otherwise, I'd say it's in most places like that or I'd go to Amazon.