BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees - Outdoor. Discover. Experience. Protect. New. 100% Natural. When nature bites, fight back with this all-natural Bug Bite Relief. Made with an all-natural blend of essential oils, this balm quickly soothes pesky bug bites. Camphor and menthol relieve pain while Lemongrass, Thyme, Lavender and Orange oils reduce discomfort. It s a jungle out there; go out and have fun! Biodegradable formula.  We take care of the environment in the choice of our packaging. Printed on recycled paperboard containing 30% post-consumer waste. Outdoor. Discover. Experience. Protect. see more...

Nico D.
Slayton
Great product. Works quickly. I recommend this to anyone who Enjoys being outside. I have purchased this several times and keep it available all summer. I found it to be affordable and easy to find in Walmart or online. I think different sizes of the product would be great.Yes, I would purchase this again and recommend to my friends.
Jan S.
As usual, Burt's Bees products do not disappoint. It works very well if applied quickly after bug bites, helps take sting and itch away and since it is Burt's Bee's, you know you are getting top quality and natural products. I always have this in my backpack whenever I venture into the woods for a hike.
Christina G.
I love this product. I tend to get bitten a lot when I go outdoors and this helps to get rid of the bug bite faster and keep the itching down. It soothes my skin and keeps me from even thinking about the bite. I love how it is all natural and can be taken on any trip.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This stuff actually works surprisingly well, far better than I expected it to. It's not the cheapest, but it's worth the price, especially since there isn't anything bad in it since it is natural. I am definitely satisfied with this and will purchase it again.
Emma T.
Camden, NJ
Love this, literally a life saver when camping! Super small so its easy to throw into a purse or backpack. Really keeps the itching away and allows you to have a good night sleep! a bit hard to find so i would purchase online.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I love anything Burt's Bees and this did not disappoint! It really helps with the sting and itch of a bite, as well as helping the bite heal much faster than without! I have several of these in drawers around my house!
Leah G.
Lacey, WA
I love Burts Bees products. They are natural, high quality products. They are a little spendy and you don't get a huge quantity... But I guess it's quality or quantity, right? I consider this a trustworthy brand.
Jaclyn B.
Knoxville, TN
This bug relief stick works great on all bug bites. I love that is natural and safe for use on kids. I purchase this at Target and it is affordable. Would recommend for all hikers/campers.
G D.
I love this stuff! It helps every time I get a bug bite and it gets rid of the bite pretty quickly! I think it costs a bit much but worth it! #worthit!
Danielle F.
Redlands, CA
When In the woods, hiking, or back East in the summertime I do not leave home without this bug relief! Affordable, works well, and smells good!
Zorimel V.
New Bedford, MA
I had no idea this existed and I love this brand. Where can I find this product?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
What products have you tried from the burt's bee brand ?
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
How is this? I know most of there stuff is great!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Where can you find this? i need it
Dianna B.
Del City, OK
Is the smell overwhelming or soft? I have a child that is very sensitive to smells?