BY BURT'S BEES

Clinically Proven To Help Improve The Appearance Of Surface Dullness, Revealing A More Even Skin Tone In As Few As 4 Weeks,* Our Tonic Is Infused With Daisy Extract And Effectively Removes Lingering Traces Of Dirt Oil And Makeup. Use As A Part Of Your Daily Regimen For A Brighter And More Even Complexion, Naturally.

When Used As Part Of A Regimen With Brightening Facial Cleanser, Refining Tonic, Eye Treatment, Dark Spot Corrector And Even Skin Tone Moisturizing Cream. Product’s Color Is Derived From Natural Ingredients And May Vary.

• Helps Visibly Even Skin Tone
  • Creates A Brighter, More Luminous Complexion
  • Removes Lingering Traces Of Dirt, Oil, And Makeup
  • Dermatologist Tested

Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne Á Sucre) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl/Capryl Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Maltodextrin, Arginine, Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Moisten A Cotton Pad With Tonic And Apply To Face And Neck Using Upward Movement, Avoiding The Eye Area. Brightening Refining Tonic Is Most Effective When Used As Part Of A Daily Regimen In Combination With The Rest Of Our Brightening Range.

Buy on Amazon
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
I just bought this because I want to try new toners. I have been using it for about a week. The color is a little odd because it is brownish. I really like the smell, very herbal. It does sting my face a little, but I have super sensitive skin and it is dry. If I fan myself after application it has a cooling effect, and the stinging goes away. I haven't noticed any brightening, but it has only been a week,
Starr S.
Gary, IN
I love this toner, I've been using it for a few weeks now. It has definitely given my skin a glow. It helps with my dry skin as well. I use it day and night. I use the oil cleanse method for my face and it helps remove the access oil. I would recommend this to those with dark spots on their face. The only downside to this product is the smell.
Abbey M.
Portsmouth, OH
I have been using this for over a year now and I LOVE it! I cannot go without it. I see a huge difference in my skin when I use it. I wasn't sure if I would like it but it blew my expectations out of the water! It tightens my pores and leaves a great canvas for the rest of my skin care. Plus, the smell is great! I have repurchased time and time again and will continue to do so!
Marianne M.
Ravenel, SC
I LOVE this stuff!! It feels so refreshing! I can already see an improvement in my skin tone. Def try it.
Sara R.
Saylorsburg, PA
I started using this because of a recommendation from my sister. I use if most nights before going to sleep and I have seen SERIOUS improvement in my skin. I follow the directions on the bottle, using a cotton ball and swiping upwards. I've been using it for maybe a month or so and my skin looks brighter, more even toned, and my acne has began to settle down! I'm very excited to continue using this product. I seriously recommend this!!
Very good indeed I love this product and I love that it's very gentle on the skin. I can even use it on my kids?!
Yesenia B.
Honestly one of my favorite products! It has worked wonders for my skin! Literally after one use there was a noticeable difference. I use it every night before bed and waking up is always like a little surprise because there's always a noticeable difference. My skin has never been so even. I highly recommend this item, I know I will definitely continue to use it!
Emily S.
Redding, CA
I love this soap, it's mild and feels to fresh and light on my skin. It helped tone my skin tone for sure. Was looking to get rid of scaring but it didn't help in that area too much. Would recommend as a daily face soap!
Yulisa D.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVEEEEE THIS!! I've been using it for about a month now and have definitely noticed a difference in my skin
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
I love Burt's bees toner!!! It's one of my beauty essentials. Doesn't have that harsh chemical smell most toners have. Very gentle on my skin. After a few weeks I definitely noticed a more even skin tone and this product was the only new thing I had introduced into my routine. Will definitely continue using this!
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
Does this make anyone else's face tingle after applying? I have super sensitive and dry skin? I am not sure if I need to stop using it or not.
Sarah G.
the villages, florida
Has anyone else gotten sticky skin from using this? I used it today for the first time and am a bit iffy because my skin felt very sticky
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Can I use this product at night? I've never used a toner before and am wondering if I can just use it at night after washing and then can you use face lotion afterwards? Thank youuu  Burt's Bees Brightening Refining Tonic