BY BURT'S BEES

Clinically Proven To Help Improve The Appearance Of Surface Dullness, Revealing A More Even Skin Tone In As Few As 4 Weeks,* Our Tonic Is Infused With Daisy Extract And Effectively Removes Lingering Traces Of Dirt Oil And Makeup. Use As A Part Of Your Daily Regimen For A Brighter And More Even Complexion, Naturally.

When Used As Part Of A Regimen With Brightening Facial Cleanser, Refining Tonic, Eye Treatment, Dark Spot Corrector And Even Skin Tone Moisturizing Cream. Product’s Color Is Derived From Natural Ingredients And May Vary.

• Helps Visibly Even Skin Tone
  • Creates A Brighter, More Luminous Complexion
  • Removes Lingering Traces Of Dirt, Oil, And Makeup
  • Dermatologist Tested

Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne Á Sucre) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl/Capryl Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Maltodextrin, Arginine, Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Moisten A Cotton Pad With Tonic And Apply To Face And Neck Using Upward Movement, Avoiding The Eye Area. Brightening Refining Tonic Is Most Effective When Used As Part Of A Daily Regimen In Combination With The Rest Of Our Brightening Range.

Aayla N.
pocatello
I love this company. This is a great product highly recommend to anyone with any type of skin, my sensitive skin to my sisters oily t zone. I’m happy with this definitely going to repurchase
Frankiee I.
Atlanta
I used this along with the other products in the brightening line when I was having trouble with discoloration due to my eczema.
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I started using this toner about a month ago and it has helped improve my skin so much! My skin is so clean and clear now as well as bright and radiant! I use it twice a day making sure to moisturize my skin with a serum and then a daily moisturizer or my night cream.
Taylor K.
Darien, IL
Of the two Burt’s bees toners I have used & utterly loved THIS one takes the cake & has been purchased by me over & over & over again and I’ll never allow myself to not use a toner again I don’t know what my life was before I was using it.
Joy N.
This toner is amazing! My skin looks visibly smoother and has fewer bumps since I started using it. I have mixed t-zone and dry skin but I haven’t been struggling with dry patches while using this toner. I’ve used it with both moisturizers and light oils (since its winter) and they both work well with this product. It smells very fresh too but not overbearing. Price was also right when I bought it but I think it was $14 originally (i’m on the fence about whether I would spend that much). I never used toners religiously before this product but now I’m a convert
Corissa M.
Las Vegas, NV
Love to use on my freshly exfoliate face giving my fsce a natural toning from dandelions! It's very easy to apply and makes your skin feel freshly tight
Hannah S.
Burt’s Bees Brightening Refining Tonic really brightens the skin. It’s not necessarily a toner but a great product to use right after cleansing for a refreshening effect. It also definitely brightens skin after continued use. It feels nice on cold winter mornings.
Alex E.
Eastlake, OH
I love this toner. At night after I remove my makeup, and in the morning before I put any cream/makeup on, I use this toner. No matter how clean I think my face is, after I use this stuff, I still see traces of dirt/oil. I also feel like my complexion is better.
Deysha d.
It gives a nice cooling feeling to the skin after use. I use it in conjunction with the brightening daily facial cleanser.
Alexandra W.
I started using this about a year ago and I really really like it! It is the only toner I have tried that doesn’t sting or slightly burn my face when I use it, and doesn’t leave it feeling dry or “tight.” I don’t think it is technically alcohol free, but it must have a very small amount because it is similar to alcohol-free toners I have tried in terms of it leaving the skin’s moisture, but the additional “natural” ingredients it contains (some patented blend of plant/seed products) help gently remove any remaining dirt/oil/makeup residue on your skin and slightly exfoliates, leaving your skin much smoother. It is slightly more expensive than other drugstore products, but Burt’s Bee’s is known for their natural products and contains less chemicals than other brands, plus I think they are cruelty free. I have repurchased it twice because I really like how it makes my skin smoother while not having the characteristic “burning/tingling” sensation that similar products have. It also has never left my skin dehydrated where I felt like I need to immediately moisturize, which others have in the past. Overall it is a great product for skin care- they are not just a lip balm selling brand!
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
Does this make anyone else's face tingle after applying? I have super sensitive and dry skin? I am not sure if I need to stop using it or not.
Sarah G.
the villages, florida
Has anyone else gotten sticky skin from using this? I used it today for the first time and am a bit iffy because my skin felt very sticky
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Can I use this product at night? I've never used a toner before and am wondering if I can just use it at night after washing and then can you use face lotion afterwards? Thank youuu  Burt's Bees Brightening Refining Tonic

back