BY BURT'S BEES

Clinically Proven To Help Improve The Appearance Of Surface Dullness, Revealing A More Even Skin Tone In As Few As 4 Weeks,* Our Tonic Is Infused With Daisy Extract And Effectively Removes Lingering Traces Of Dirt Oil And Makeup. Use As A Part Of Your Daily Regimen For A Brighter And More Even Complexion, Naturally.

When Used As Part Of A Regimen With Brightening Facial Cleanser, Refining Tonic, Eye Treatment, Dark Spot Corrector And Even Skin Tone Moisturizing Cream. Product’s Color Is Derived From Natural Ingredients And May Vary.

• Helps Visibly Even Skin Tone
  • Creates A Brighter, More Luminous Complexion
  • Removes Lingering Traces Of Dirt, Oil, And Makeup
  • Dermatologist Tested

Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne Á Sucre) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl/Capryl Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Maltodextrin, Arginine, Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Moisten A Cotton Pad With Tonic And Apply To Face And Neck Using Upward Movement, Avoiding The Eye Area. Brightening Refining Tonic Is Most Effective When Used As Part Of A Daily Regimen In Combination With The Rest Of Our Brightening Range.

Buy on Walgreens*
Joy N.
This toner is amazing! My skin looks visibly smoother and has fewer bumps since I started using it. I have mixed t-zone and dry skin but I haven’t been struggling with dry patches while using this toner. I’ve used it with both moisturizers and light oils (since its winter) and they both work well with this product. It smells very fresh too but not overbearing. Price was also right when I bought it but I think it was $14 originally (i’m on the fence about whether I would spend that much). I never used toners religiously before this product but now I’m a convert
Jen C.
This is a very gentle brightener that did help reduce some sun damage. It is effective, and readily available nearby at CVS. Burt's Bees always has nice packaging. I love that it is so natural, and environmentally friendly!
Rebekah P.
Goose Creek, SC
I have always been skeptical of toners, but this one has made me a convert. I adore this product. I use it directly after washing my face, applying a generous amount with my hands. It leaves my skin supple and bright, without feeling tight or sticky. I have noticed a reduction in the size of my pores since I started using it, as well as less redness in my cheeks. I will re-buy again and again.
Marcos C.
barrinha
Recomended isso é muito bom perfeito eu usei e aprovei muito bom esse produto adorei 😍😍😍😍
Gabriela J.
I bought the whole set (cleanser, toner & moisturizer) but couldn't use after first use because of it's smell. Too strong for me. It smells like rotten lemon. Couldn't stand it.
Very good indeed I love this product and I love that it's very gentle on the skin. I can even use it on my kids?!
Denise S.
Tulsa, OK
Absolutely in love with this keeps my skin bright and gets rid of my blemishes is very strong tonic but nicely effective if used for 3months properly does sting a little at first but works!
Starr S.
Gary, IN
I love this toner, I've been using it for a few weeks now. It has definitely given my skin a glow. It helps with my dry skin as well. I use it day and night. I use the oil cleanse method for my face and it helps remove the access oil. I would recommend this to those with dark spots on their face. The only downside to this product is the smell.
Ayisilu R.
Bellevue, WA
Love it. I still use it everyday but it can get sticky. Not very good when you have long hair
Patricia Ann E.
Dartmouth, MA
I had tried about 15 toners when I finally discovered this one. Nothing was really making a difference in how my skin looked or felt- but this stuff is magic! For under $15 bucks, you can't go wrong! First off, it smells amazing; Second, it feels sooo refreshing! Third, it made my skin so even and glowy I couldn't believe it! This is one of my all time favorite face products!
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA
Does this make anyone else's face tingle after applying? I have super sensitive and dry skin? I am not sure if I need to stop using it or not.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Can I use this product at night? I've never used a toner before and am wondering if I can just use it at night after washing and then can you use face lotion afterwards? Thank youuu  Burt's Bees Brightening Refining Tonic