Burt's Bees Brightening Refining Tonic
Burt's Bees Brightening Refining Tonic
By Burt's Bees
Joslyn M.
Midlothian, VA

Does this make anyone else's face tingle after applying? I have super sensitive and dry skin? I am not sure if I need to stop using it or not.

Casey K.
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
4 months ago
I just got it today after i realized i needed a toner as i was out of my alcohol free one by neutrogena. It did tingle/burn a tiny bit like i thought it had an aha ingredient but it stopped, and the redness went away. I think its because your face isnt used to this kind of formula and its adjusting. Thank god it didnt completely burn my face
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Portsmouth, OH
1 year, 8 months ago
It has a bit of a tingle for a couple of minutes but I leave it on the skin until it dries and sinks it and the tingling goes away. It really tightens the pores, maybe the tingling has something to do with that. I have very dry, sensitive skin but haven't had to actually stop using it. Unless it is more of a burning sensation and your skin is having a bad reaction to it I would say you are okay!
natalie h.
natalie h.
Oscoda, MI
1 year, 11 months ago
I use this and it tingles for a few seconds. If it's more of a burning I would stop using it, or if it makes your face red. For sensitive skin, organic rose water is really great!
Rhianna T.
Rhianna T.
Valley Spgs, CA
2 years ago
I did. It ended up irritating my skin and I stopped using it.
Insha G.
Insha G.
Pakistan
2 years ago
I have same type of the skin and i get the sensation too my mom says its okay to have it because it ensures that the product is working