Alexandra W.
I started using this about a year ago and I really really like it! It is the only toner I have tried that doesn’t sting or slightly burn my face when I use it, and doesn’t leave it feeling dry or “tight.” I don’t think it is technically alcohol free, but it must have a very small amount because it is similar to alcohol-free toners I have tried in terms of it leaving the skin’s moisture, but the additional “natural” ingredients it contains (some patented blend of plant/seed products) help gently remove any remaining dirt/oil/makeup residue on your skin and slightly exfoliates, leaving your skin much smoother. It is slightly more expensive than other drugstore products, but Burt’s Bee’s is known for their natural products and contains less chemicals than other brands, plus I think they are cruelty free. I have repurchased it twice because I really like how it makes my skin smoother while not having the characteristic “burning/tingling” sensation that similar products have. It also has never left my skin dehydrated where I felt like I need to immediately moisturize, which others have in the past. Overall it is a great product for skin care- they are not just a lip balm selling brand!