Burt's Bees Brightening Refining Tonic uploaded by member-398addbb8
2 colors available

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Brightening Refining Tonic, 6 Fluid Ounces

Clinically proven to help improve the appearance of surface dullness and reveal a more even skin tone in as little as 4 weeks when used with the full line of Burt's Bees Brightening products, Brightening Refining Tonic effectively removes lingering traces of dirt, oil and make-up. This bottle of 98.9% natural toner is infused with daisy extract, which has been shown to be a natural skin brightening agent. Use it as part of your daily regimen, for a brighter and more luminous complexion, naturally. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with Burt's Bees.

Features:

• 6 fluid ounce bottle of 98.9% natural toner
  • Clinically proven to help improve the appearance of surface dullness, revealing a more even skin tone
  • Removes traces of dirt, oil and make-up
  • Face toner with daisy extract helps brighten skin

Includes

• Dermatologist tested toner with no parabens or phthalates

Buy on Amazon
Amika F.
Amika F.
W Hollywood, CA
I have to admit, I've always been a huge fan of Burt's Bees products and have been using them almost my whole life. I've yet to be disappointed with a purchase and this was no exception!! I noticed that my skin pigmentation began to even out gradually while using this, and that it helps to heal my dark spots, left from blemishes, much faster than they would have otherwise. Fairly gentle on the skin. Overall I felt a very nice drugstore purchase!
Marcos C.
Marcos C.
barrinha
Recomended isso é muito bom perfeito eu usei e aprovei muito bom esse produto adorei 😍😍😍😍
Alix G.
Alix G.
I really get a kick out of using this product line. While many don't feel they stack up against more designer lines, I feel they are making a "buzzzzz"! 🐝 The brightening line is a seriously effective alternative. The line offers a superior range of ingredients, while not stinging you with inflated prices & promises. The products smell divine, never greasy or soo thick they just sit on skin surface & they do a pretty super job of skin care! Just like the petals of a flower skin is delicate & any type of harmful ingredients can cause dull, patchy or or irritation. So if you & your wallet need a break from the big bads, fly yourself to Burt's Bees, you'll find it sticks with you! 😄
Denedra V.
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
I used this product when I was at my lowest. I felt that my acne scarring was the only thing holding me back from displaying my entire potential. I have always had self esteem issues but they seem to overcharge when I have multiple acne spots and scars from pimples I have popped and scabs I continued to pick at. This product made a slight difference in my skin complexion and slightly brightened my acne scarring but using the entire line of the Burt's Bees Brightening line is sure to clear up more than just a little.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
I love Burt's bees toner!!! It's one of my beauty essentials. Doesn't have that harsh chemical smell most toners have. Very gentle on my skin. After a few weeks I definitely noticed a more even skin tone and this product was the only new thing I had introduced into my routine. Will definitely continue using this!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Dunkerton, IA
I got a bottle of this from Ulta. I absolutely love it , however I think it was discontinued. But it always was refreshing after cleansing. I also was very brightening and would take off dirt and makeup that was still of after removing.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Redding, CA
I love this soap, it's mild and feels to fresh and light on my skin. It helped tone my skin tone for sure. Was looking to get rid of scaring but it didn't help in that area too much. Would recommend as a daily face soap!
Jen C.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
This is a very gentle brightener that did help reduce some sun damage. It is effective, and readily available nearby at CVS. Burt's Bees always has nice packaging. I love that it is so natural, and environmentally friendly!
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
I loved this brightening cleanser. It makes your skin really soft and rejuvenates it. I have acne prone skin and it tends to leave scars and dark areas in my face. I still have all of this but after using this stuff for so long, my skin has brightened and i Like it. A plus Is how it's natural and your not putting any chemicals on your face. 😄
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Bronx, NY
This is amazing for anyone who has discoloring due to old pimples not healing. If you're consistent with usage and use it along with the Burts Bee's brightening moisturizer, you will definitely notice a difference in a week.