Burt's Bees Brightening Refining Tonic uploaded by member-398addbb8
2 colors available

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's Bees Burt's Bees Brightening Refining Tonic, 6 Fluid Ounces

Clinically proven to help improve the appearance of surface dullness and reveal a more even skin tone in as little as 4 weeks when used with the full line of Burt's Bees Brightening products, Brightening Refining Tonic effectively removes lingering traces of dirt, oil and make-up. This bottle of 98.9% natural toner is infused with daisy extract, which has been shown to be a natural skin brightening agent. Use it as part of your daily regimen, for a brighter and more luminous complexion, naturally. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with Burt's Bees.

Features:

• 6 fluid ounce bottle of 98.9% natural toner
  • Clinically proven to help improve the appearance of surface dullness, revealing a more even skin tone
  • Removes traces of dirt, oil and make-up
  • Face toner with daisy extract helps brighten skin

Includes

• Dermatologist tested toner with no parabens or phthalates

Photo (1)
Buy on Amazon
Amika F.
Amika F.
Los Angeles, CA
I have to admit, I've always been a huge fan of Burt's Bees products and have been using them almost my whole life. I've yet to be disappointed with a purchase and this was no exception!! I noticed that my skin pigmentation began to even out gradually while using this, and that it helps to heal my dark spots, left from blemishes, much faster than they would have otherwise. Fairly gentle on the skin. Overall I felt a very nice drugstore purchase!
Marcos C.
Marcos C.
barrinha
Recomended isso é muito bom perfeito eu usei e aprovei muito bom esse produto adorei 😍😍😍😍
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mebane, NC
This is a very gentle brightener that did help reduce some sun damage. It is effective, and readily available nearby at CVS. Burt's Bees always has nice packaging. I love that it is so natural, and environmentally friendly!
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
I loved this brightening cleanser. It makes your skin really soft and rejuvenates it. I have acne prone skin and it tends to leave scars and dark areas in my face. I still have all of this but after using this stuff for so long, my skin has brightened and i Like it. A plus Is how it's natural and your not putting any chemicals on your face. 😄
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Minneapolis, MN
This helped even out my skin tone a little bit, the summer sun always does a number on it. I thought that it was pretty affordable, I got it from a department store so it was pretty easy to find! Would probably buy again
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Clarendon , TX
I love this brand. It's one of my favorite. This product is great. It's a good value. It isn't too high and it really works. After the first time using it my skin was brighter and glowing, there was no dullness anymore.
Erin K.
Erin K.
I love using tonic. Helps gets ride is dirt and oil you just can't get off with soap bc you either didn't wash there or scrub hard enough. But it really makes you skin brighter as well
Mary G.
Mary G.
san diego
I don't use a lot of product on my face but this toner works well. The formula isn't that strong, that makes your skin dry. It's actually pretty light, and again smells really good. That's what I love about burtsbees always making their product smells great
alex s.
alex s.
New Bedford , MA
Love this! I use it daily after I cleanse and it really helps even out all my pink spots. I got it at target and it was fairly priced and of good value!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
It has a great smell to it and feels extremely fresh when I use it. I'm not sure if I've seen any really dramatic or great results while using it but it's still a nice product.