Burt's Bees Brightening Refining Tonic uploaded by member-398addbb8

BY BURT'S BEES

Clinically Proven To Help Improve The Appearance Of Surface Dullness, Revealing A More Even Skin Tone In As Few As 4 Weeks,* Our Tonic Is Infused With Daisy Extract And Effectively Removes Lingering Traces Of Dirt Oil And Makeup. Use As A Part Of Your Daily Regimen For A Brighter And More Even Complexion, Naturally.

When Used As Part Of A Regimen With Brightening Facial Cleanser, Refining Tonic, Eye Treatment, Dark Spot Corrector And Even Skin Tone Moisturizing Cream. Product’s Color Is Derived From Natural Ingredients And May Vary.

• Helps Visibly Even Skin Tone
  • Creates A Brighter, More Luminous Complexion
  • Removes Lingering Traces Of Dirt, Oil, And Makeup
  • Dermatologist Tested

Aqua (Water, Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne Á Sucre) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Caprylyl/Capryl Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Fusel Wheat Bran/Straw Glycosides, Maltodextrin, Arginine, Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Moisten A Cotton Pad With Tonic And Apply To Face And Neck Using Upward Movement, Avoiding The Eye Area. Brightening Refining Tonic Is Most Effective When Used As Part Of A Daily Regimen In Combination With The Rest Of Our Brightening Range.

Buy on Amazon
Alix G.
I really get a kick out of using this product line. While many don't feel they stack up against more designer lines, I feel they are making a "buzzzzz"! 🐝 The brightening line is a seriously effective alternative. The line offers a superior range of ingredients, while not stinging you with inflated prices & promises. The products smell divine, never greasy or soo thick they just sit on skin surface & they do a pretty super job of skin care! Just like the petals of a flower skin is delicate & any type of harmful ingredients can cause dull, patchy or or irritation. So if you & your wallet need a break from the big bads, fly yourself to Burt's Bees, you'll find it sticks with you! 😄
Denedra V.
Denton, TX
I used this product when I was at my lowest. I felt that my acne scarring was the only thing holding me back from displaying my entire potential. I have always had self esteem issues but they seem to overcharge when I have multiple acne spots and scars from pimples I have popped and scabs I continued to pick at. This product made a slight difference in my skin complexion and slightly brightened my acne scarring but using the entire line of the Burt's Bees Brightening line is sure to clear up more than just a little.
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
I love Burt's bees toner!!! It's one of my beauty essentials. Doesn't have that harsh chemical smell most toners have. Very gentle on my skin. After a few weeks I definitely noticed a more even skin tone and this product was the only new thing I had introduced into my routine. Will definitely continue using this!
Jen C.
This is a very gentle brightener that did help reduce some sun damage. It is effective, and readily available nearby at CVS. Burt's Bees always has nice packaging. I love that it is so natural, and environmentally friendly!
Sarah A.
dunkerton, IA
I got a bottle of this from Ulta. I absolutely love it , however I think it was discontinued. But it always was refreshing after cleansing. I also was very brightening and would take off dirt and makeup that was still of after removing.
Emily S.
Redding, CA
I love this soap, it's mild and feels to fresh and light on my skin. It helped tone my skin tone for sure. Was looking to get rid of scaring but it didn't help in that area too much. Would recommend as a daily face soap!
Mary G.
san diego
I don't use a lot of product on my face but this toner works well. The formula isn't that strong, that makes your skin dry. It's actually pretty light, and again smells really good. That's what I love about burtsbees always making their product smells great
Gabriella L.
I loved this brightening cleanser. It makes your skin really soft and rejuvenates it. I have acne prone skin and it tends to leave scars and dark areas in my face. I still have all of this but after using this stuff for so long, my skin has brightened and i Like it. A plus Is how it's natural and your not putting any chemicals on your face. 😄
Denise S.
Tulsa, OK
Absolutely in love with this keeps my skin bright and gets rid of my blemishes is very strong tonic but nicely effective if used for 3months properly does sting a little at first but works!
Alexandra A.
Bronx, NY
This is amazing for anyone who has discoloring due to old pimples not healing. If you're consistent with usage and use it along with the Burts Bee's brightening moisturizer, you will definitely notice a difference in a week.