Burt's Bees Brightening Eye Treatment

by Burt's Bees

Infused with Daisy extract, Burt's Bees' clinically proven Brightening Eye Treatment led to visible results in 94% of women who used it.* Make it part of your daily regimen for a brighter and more even complexion, naturally.

After 8 weeks of use. Product's color is derived from natural ingredients and may vary.

• Visibly diminishes the appearance of dark spots
  • Reduces the appearance of puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles
  • Opthalmologist Tested
  • Dermatologist Tested

Aqua (Water, Eau), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Leucojum Aestivum Bulb Extract, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Lactobacillus/Dipteryx Odorata Seed Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Arginine, Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Use In The Morning Or Evening. Place Small Dots Around Eye Area And Gently Smooth Into Skin. For Best Results Use As Part Of A Daily Regimen In Combination With The Rest Of Our Brightening Range.

Does this help with dark circles under the eye?
How long till you saw difference and does a little really go along way wit this product? how long does 1 bottle last?
I have heard a lot about this product . I have some dark circles and discoloration . I would like to know if this would make my area around my eyes oily
Start your review of Burt's Bees Brightening Eye Treatment!
Delta, PA
This eye cream works really well. It definitely brightens up my under eyes, and it also feels like it tightens them if that’s something you’re interested it. The tube is kind of difficult to open without squeezing out a whole lot of the product.
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Dark Circles
Allentown , PA
I used this pretty consistently and I have dark skin and dark circles that make me want to always wear concealer. I’m only 25 so I’m not quite worried about anti-aging. Now that you hav a bit of background, I was not impressed at all by this eye treatment. It didn’t brighten my eyes much if at all. I wouldn’t repurchase. There’s other eye creams that have worked much more for me for brightening my dark circles.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Bristol, RI
I’ve been using it for about a week now, and I like it. I was afraid I’d get hard white bumps around my eyes, as other creams have done. But I haven’t - so far, this is a rich-feeling creme that absorbs easily and does seem to have a more-or-less immediate tightening effect. I do think that right away/overnight my dark circles were a bit lighter, but I don’t have extreme circles anyway. For the price, I’ll keep using it as a preventative measure. Also really easy to apply with precision, there’s like, a pen tip to help deliver the cream exactly where you want it. Important around your eyes!
I’ve been using Burt’s Bees Brightening Eye Treatment for a few months now. It lasts forever and is reasonable in price. It’s very gentle on the skin. It also helps a lot with dark circles under the eyes as well as any bagginess. I would definitely recommend.
Good eye cream feels fresh! A little goes a long way the container is cute and small so it doesn't take up a lot of space. It met my expectations and I would recommend it to a friend, it is also affordable
Evans, GA
Purchased at: Target
This seems to work great! I would prefer it to be in a pot than in a squeeze tube and when it dries it makes my skin feel a little tight, but it does brighten the under-eye area.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Target
I have pretty bad dark circles and was hoping this might lighten them some. Unfortunately they didn't do much for my dark circles, it did moisturize my under eye area well.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Chesterfield, VA
I bought this eye treatment from CVS because i ran out of the previous cream I was using and needed something for my under eyes.  This cream is ok.  the cream keeps spilling out into the cover wasting the product.  When you try to squirt it directly on your face too much of the product comes out.  it does not irritate my eyes and it is not greasy which is good.  it does keep under my eyes moisturized which is also important
Oily / Blackheads, Sensitivity, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Smyrna, GA
Burt's Bees Brightening Eye Treatment uploaded by Kasee W.
Burt's Bees Brightening Daily Facial CleanserBurt's Bees Brightening Refining TonicBurt's Bees Brightening Dark Spot Corrector Trying out these products for the past few weeks so far not a lot of change but I do like the way they feel especially the eye cream. I’ll update once I’ve made it to a month with each product.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles
I've been using this product for about 4 months straight now, every morning. It doesn't do anything for me that a regular moisturizer (like St Ives) would do. My dark circles are hereditary and this has not done anything to improve them. I feel a slight tightening of the skin under the eyes when I use this, but it is definitely not worth the price to me as it doesn't brighten at all.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Redness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines