Burt's Bees Brightening Even Skin Tone Moisturizing Cream 1.8 oz uploaded by Jay L.Burt's Bees Brightening Even Skin Tone Moisturizing Cream 1.8 oz uploaded by Amanda F.

BY BURT'S BEES

Burt's bees brightening even-tone moisturizing cream is clinically proven to even skin tone and help diminish the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. 100% of women saw brighter skin after using burt s bees brightening moisturizing cream for 8 weeks.â burt's bees brightening even-tone moisturizing cream is the perfect natural solution for creating a more luminous complexion. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jay L.
Jay L.
I have a dark skin complexion and had very bad acne. I kept trying products over and over to see what would be good for my skin and came across this brand. BEST decision I've ever made. No more acne.
Kayli B.
Kayli B.
Over the summer, I developed a bit of an allergic reaction reaction on my eyes. They were dry, flakey and itchy. I tried moisturizers that made it worse, I stopped using various make up products and that didn't help. Every time I thought I found the answer to my problem, it would come right back. Until this magical potion. I had this rash for three months. I used this moisturizer ONE TIME and the rash was gone and has not returned since. It's amazing, it gets the job done and it smells sooo good. Also I trust Burt's bees as a brand so that's a plus.
I developed melasma(brown patches) on my forehead from my birth control pills. I did a lot of research on different treatments and learned the cream my doctor recommended is actually banned in other countries because it can be toxic. Obviously, I decided to go with something natural. I have been using this moisturizer every night for 2 months and I'm definitely seeing results. I've been taking pictures every few weeks and every picture shows improvement. The only problem is it's kind of heavy and feels sticky so
I don't use it during the day.
Rosannette N.
Rosannette N.
I have acne prone skin and the first time using the product I woke up the next day and all my blemishes were almost eliminated! But after a week of using the product I noticed that in areas that I was putting the product, more blemishes were popping up. I noticed in the blemish stick that there were little particles floating around. This happened because the applicator tip is a roll on so as you put the product on, bacteria and dead skin collects in the bottle. I bought a new blemish stick and was able to remove the roll-on applicator and put the product in a different container that also had easy application ( without using a cotton ball that also drys up all the product). I do recommend buying this product but DO NOT use the roll on applicator tip! Also, only .26 fl is a very small amount for the purchase price.
leonely c.
leonely c.
Tampa, FL
I just discovered this product and I'm so impressed with it.. I use it all over my face Nd neck and it has made my skin look so smooth and even toned I'm so happy .. I would recommend it!
Heather M.
Heather M.
After cleansing my face & applying Burt's Brightening moisturizer I always get compliments for my skin. It does a great job moisturizing, evening skin tone, and illuminating without leaving oily residue. It seems that it's great for individuals of all skin types too, even sensitive skin like mine is.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
This is my new favorite moisturizer. I was a bit wary at first because it seemed a bit overpriced for the amount, but it has lasted a while. I like the pump feature on the bottle that helps to keep you from using too much. I only use a pea-sized amount and it does the trick. It smells amazing and leaves my face very soft. I recently moved to New England from Florida and my skin was SO dry from the winter weather and this saved me. I can't really tell if this is brightening my skin, but I will continue to use it. I usually have bad acne but I noticed since using this I have had less, and I'm not doing anything else new with my skincare routine.
Helen R.
Helen R.
Jacksonville, FL
I love Burt's bee. This cleanser does exactly what it say. Over week of use i noticed my skin even out the smell of it is great it doesnt leave a harsh residue on your skin
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
I think I finally found my new favorite daily face cream! It has a nice consistency, light-weight and very hydrating. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling tacky or greasy. My skin has been looking flawless lately (granted there are other things that I use besides this cream). Plus the scent isn't overpowering at all. I also like that it's a pump applicator. It's a great product!
Kaitlin H.
Kaitlin H.
Solon, IA
I like using this bar. It does a good job, my skin looks brighter when I have used this for a few days
Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.
Goose Creek, SC
Has anyone used both this and the eye cream? I'm wondering how they compare. Thanks!