Alicia S.
Tyrone, PA

Does this product actually reduce dark spots? How long does it take?

Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Forest City, NC
1 year, 3 months ago
Hey there! As a lady with tons of acne spots I was a little skeptical, but this product is amazing! Its a liquid, which surprised me because usually dark spot treatments are creamy. I usually just squirt 3-4 pumps in my hands, rub them together, and rub all over my face right after a shower. Its been about a week since I purchased this and honestly I see a difference already! The new/light spots have faded almost completely and the older/darker spots have lightened up a good bit. I definitely recommend!