BY BURT'S BEES

Clinically proven to help improve the appearance of surface dullness and reveal a more even looking skin tone in as little as 8 weeks when used with the full line of Burt’s Bees Brightening products, Brightening Daily Facial Cleanser is the perfect natural solution for creating a luminous complexion. This face wash effectively removes dirt, oil and make up while helping to diminish the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. This tube of face wash is 98.7% natural, contains no parabens or phthalates and is dermatologist tested. Use it as part of your daily regimen for a brighter and more even complexion, naturally. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with Burt’s Bees. see more...

Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Schertz, TX
I love this cleanser when I need to wake up feeling refreshed and relaxed. It has not broken me out at all and I did see my skin looking resident and fresh. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin and therefor I will recommend to all others.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Lowell, Ma
This is my absolute favorite cleanser. It makes my skin so soft and glowy and it smells amazing. It lasts a long time too so the price is definitely worth it.
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
Hagerstown, MD
I remember loving this a couple of years ago when I tried it, but not as much as their Soap Bark cleanser so I never repurchased. I believe even back then I was switching between this and another cleanser because I noticed it didn't help my breakouts. I've been using it again recently, and I believe it's not only not helping breakouts but causing them. I was using it every day this past week up until yesterday, and I kept noticing more and more acne. I've stopped using it, and I haven't been getting anymore. My cousin actually gave this to me after claiming that it caused her to break out all over her chin, I believe. I didn't believe it would cause me any issue because I had used it in the past, but I didn't recall having these issues until it began again. I will not purchase again in the future, and I'll be tossing this bottle.
Allison K.
Allison K.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not kidding when I say I SWEAR by this product. I have never seen such amazing and fast results from a face wash before I tried this cleanser. The natural ingredients make it gentle on the skin. It brightened and even my skin tone. I had never received compliments on my complexion before I starting using this.

I begin using this because I was looking for a cheaper alternative to LUSH face washes. I still wanted a more natural and cruelty-free face wash, after trying this I won't be turning back!
Jana G.
Jana G.
Love, love, love this cleanser! You can definitely feel the difference after only using it the first time. It really does help even your skin tone and great when you use it with the Burt's Bees Brightening Facial Jelly which you use right after cleansing your face. Since it is a day jelly, I put it on after washing my face in the morning. However, I don't think it would hurt to put it on at night. All in all, great product!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
i began using this in the middle school/high school days when my skin broke out more than usual. however, i was not a huge fan of this product. i was not crazy about the strong, almost chemical-like, scent that felt like it was burning my skin. it cleansed my skin for sure, but it was not a pleasant way to wake up in the morning.
Marina S.
Marina S.
I love this cleanser. It has a creamy consistency that doesn't really foam up. It feels almost hydrating but does not leave any residue behind. It does take off makeup pretty well and I feel that it has helped with evening my skin tone. I have been using other brightening products as well though.
Mac J.
Mac J.
N Little Rock, AR
I did not love this face cleanser. I didn't feel like my face was clean. I used half the bottle. I haven't bought it again. It was gentle on my skin but I do not think it was effective in cleaning my face. I would not recommend this face cleanser to others.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
This is my favorite every day cleansing facial. It cleans my skin without making it feel too stripped of it's natural good oils, and it's affordable. I love the light scent of this, and it really is delicate enough to use without drying the face out.
Angelina M.
Angelina M.
Hunlock Creek, PA
I love this product! It was recommended to me by a friend and we found it at our local target. It smells great, makes my skin feel great, and actually does remove all of my makeup! I'm almost out of my first tube and will definitely repurchase.