Add a Photo

By BURT'S BEES
#1071 in Facial Cleansers
Clinically proven to help improve the appearance of surface dullness and reveal a more even looking skin tone in as little as 8 weeks when used with the full line of Burt’s Bees Brightening products, Brightening Daily Facial Cleanser is the perfect natural solution for creating a luminous complexion. This face wash effectively removes dirt, oil and make up while helping to diminish the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. This tube of face wash is 98.7% natural, contains no parabens or phthalates and is dermatologist tested. Use it as part of your daily regimen for a brighter and more even complexion, naturally. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with Burt’s Bees.
Allison K.
Allison K.
San Diego, CA

I am not kidding when I say I SWEAR by this product. I have never seen such amazing and fast results from a face wash before I tried this cleanser. The natural ingredients make it gentle on the skin. It brightened and even my skin tone. I had never received compliments on my complexion before I starting using this.

I begin using this because I was looking for a cheaper alternative to LUSH face washes. I still wanted a more natural and cruelty-free face wash, after trying this I won't be turning back!
MaryAnn L.
MaryAnn L.
Seattle, WA

I don't think it's doing the brightening but it leaves my skin feeling nice and clean after using it. It has menthol,which baby lips uses in its dr. Balms, and I love it because it makes your face feel cool and therefor lacking irritation. Really just continue to use it because it's at home though
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
La Mirada, CA

I love this product. I use it in the mornings in the shower and I absolutely love it. I like that it doesn't foam up, which was hard to get used to at first. Cleans my skin without drying it out which is one of the main things I really like about this face wash.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Schertz, TX

I love this cleanser when I need to wake up feeling refreshed and relaxed. It has not broken me out at all and I did see my skin looking resident and fresh. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin and therefor I will recommend to all others.
Danielle O.
Danielle O.
Smithfield, NC

This is a really good cleanser. I love the fact that it's mostly natural. It doesn't feel harsh on my skin. I love the way it smells! And it seems to be working as it says it should. My skin is bright and clear. I would buy this again.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Lowell, Ma

This is my absolute favorite cleanser. It makes my skin so soft and glowy and it smells amazing. It lasts a long time too so the price is definitely worth it.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

This broke me out in a real bad rash. I'm not sure what made me break out but it was.crazy how bad it was when I woke up in the morning!
Cheryl K.
Cheryl K.
Hagerstown, MD

I remember loving this a couple of years ago when I tried it, but not as much as their Soap Bark cleanser so I never repurchased. I believe even back then I was switching between this and another cleanser because I noticed it didn't help my breakouts. I've been using it again recently, and I believe it's not only not helping breakouts but causing them. I was using it every day this past week up until yesterday, and I kept noticing more and more acne. I've stopped using it, and I haven't been getting anymore. My cousin actually gave this to me after claiming that it caused her to break out all over her chin, I believe. I didn't believe it would cause me any issue because I had used it in the past, but I didn't recall having these issues until it began again. I will not purchase again in the future, and I'll be tossing this bottle.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

I bought this on a whim when I was looking for a more gentle and brightening cleanser for my skin... and i LOVE IT! I love that it is mostly natural, and it is super gentle on my sensitive skin. It leaves my skin feeling nice and clean but not dried out which tends to happen with a lot of more rough cleansers. Definitely recommend this product!