BY BURT'S BEES

Clinically Proven To Help Improve The Appearance Of Surface Dullness, This Cleanser, Infused With Daisy Extract, Helps Reveal A More Even Skin Tone In As Few As 4 Weeks*. Formulated With A Multifruit Complex, Our Cleanser Effectively Removes Dirt Oil And Makeup. Make It Part Of Your Daily Regimen For A Brighter And More Even Complexion, Naturally.

When Used As Part Of A Regimen Of Brightening Daily Cleanser, Brightening Refining Tonic, Brightening Eye Treatment, Dark Spot Corrector And Even Skin Tone Moisturizing Cream. Product’s Color Is Derived From Natural Ingredients And May Vary.

• Creates A Brighter, More Luminous Complexion
  • Removes Dirt, Oil, And Makeup
  • Helps Visibly Even Skin Tone
  • Dermatologist Tested

Ingredient:

Aqua (Water, Eau), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne Á Sucre) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Oil, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder, Jojoba Esters, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Sucrose, Arginine, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Potassium Hydroxide, Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Wet Face And Apply Cleanser With Fingertips Or A Wet Washcloth, Massaging Gently And Avoiding Contact With The Eye Area. Rinse Thoroughly And Pat Skin Dry. Brightening Daily Facial Cleanser Is Most Effective When Used As Part Of A Daily Regimen In Combination With The Rest Of Our Brightening Range.

Burt's Bees Brightening Daily Facial Cleanser
  • "I am a huge fan of Burt's products! I love this facial cleanser which is very gentle for my fair sensitive skin." in 24 reviews
Victor R.
United States
I’ve been using the Burt's Bees Brightening Daily Facial Cleanser for over a month now. I bought it at Target for around $8- $9. It says it has “shown to improve the appearance of surface dullness, revealing a more even skin tone in as little as 4 weeks” It doesn’t feel “stripping” like some cleansers make you feel and I like that, but personally I saw little to no improvement and I use it every morning 🤔 I gave it 3/5 because of that and because after you rinse it off, for me, it felt like It left some residue on my face and I didn’t like it. It was like I had a very thin layer of of something on my face and it felt almost suffocating 🤔🤷🏻‍♂️ I would follow up with a foam cleanser to remove any and all trace of it after. I would recommend this for dry skin type since it doesn’t leave your face dry and tight after you use it. The consistency is like a runny - lotion.
Holly K.
This cleanser is ok for my normal to dry skin but I wouldn't repurchase and don't really want to finish the 1/4 of the bottle I have left. This cleanser doesn't rinse away easily, you need to use a wash cloth to remove all of the product from your skin. Also I have been experience cystic acne along my jaw and under neck which may be hormonal, but it started when I began using this cleanser and has gotten worse. The daisy smell is ok but I'm really tired of it now. If you have sensitive acne prone skin I'd avoid. Sometimes the cleanser burns my skin or feels mildly irritating when using. I use a liquid overnight AHA 2x per week and possibly this cleanser doesn't do well with that. Overall I'd pass on this because the consistency is hard to remove, it burns sometimes, it might be giving me acne, and there is no brightening effect.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Got this from the drug store for 10$. Along with the intense hydration cleanser that I haven't used yet. I always wanted to try both, I love their intense hydration cream and I love it along with other burts bees products that I really like. I used it this morning and it was exactly what I expected rich creamy wash doesn't foam which I like, and smells great. I was looking for an am cleanser to use since I use a different acne cleanser at night and I prefer to use something more hydrating and brightening in the am. So far I'm loving the texture the smell and everything all around. I think with more use I'll see some definite brightening affects.
Jamie V.
Grand Rapids
It took me a while to appreciate this product. I kept wanting it to foam and be like a soap, But once I started to embrace what it really is I started to notice the benefit. It never overdrive my skin and washed all the make up away. My skin started looking so radiant and healthy. It’s more like a cold cream that has soap. I’m a believer!
Sarah D.
Staten Island, NY
I love this stuff! I have sensitive skin, but I would recommend this over the brand's cotton sensitive skin formula because I feel like it gives a better clean. My face always feels much calmer and more refreshed, and its gentle enough to use multiple times a day if needed (for those particularly humid summer days). One of the only products I swear by enough to continuously buy refills of. Definitely worth the money. I recommend this great smelling all natural formula to all of my friends. 11/10
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
I bought this when it was 75% off at CVS. I've tried it several times and I'm not satisfied with it. It's a cleanser but my face doesn't feel fresh or clean after I use this product and to be honest my face feels duh when I use it. So I wouldn't buy this product again.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I love this face wash! It's worthy of 5 stars actually but it gets four from me only because of the scent. It has such a potent Daisy smell that I could do without or to a lesser degree but I can overlook it because it cleans so well. I've been using it for about a month consecutively now and notice brighter even skin tones. My face feels cleaner and after I wash and take toner to my face, there is hardly even a trace of leftover dirt/makeup the cleaner left behind. I've been happy with this product so far.
Ziona O.
Tupper Lake, NY
I've been using this product for 2 months. I'm on my second bottle of it and I've seen among results. It had almost completely removed my dark spots from previous acne. Would highly recommend this product. Great quality for price
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
This face wash is gentle yet effective. I buy mine from Whole Foods. It definitely gets oil, dirt and make up off well. Not sure that it actually helps brighten, but it’s a great daily cleanser. I would recommend this!
Taylor K.
This cleanser is always nice when my face is feeling a little dry or sensitive because it never makes it worse and I need that in my life because I have such extreme reactions to everything!! So I love this baby!!!
Jennie M.
Clemson, SC
How long does one bottle last?