Add a Photo

By BURT'S BEES
#1157 in Facial Cleansers
Clinically proven to help improve the appearance of surface dullness and reveal a more even looking skin tone in as little as 8 weeks when used with the full line of Burt’s Bees Brightening products, Brightening Daily Facial Cleanser is the perfect natural solution for creating a luminous complexion. This face wash effectively removes dirt, oil and make up while helping to diminish the appearance of dark spots and discoloration. This tube of face wash is 98.7% natural, contains no parabens or phthalates and is dermatologist tested. Use it as part of your daily regimen for a brighter and more even complexion, naturally. Put the power of nature to work for your skin with Burt’s Bees.
Allison K.
Allison K.
San Diego, CA

I am not kidding when I say I SWEAR by this product. I have never seen such amazing and fast results from a face wash before I tried this cleanser. The natural ingredients make it gentle on the skin. It brightened and even my skin tone. I had never received compliments on my complexion before I starting using this.

I begin using this because I was looking for a cheaper alternative to LUSH face washes. I still wanted a more natural and cruelty-free face wash, after trying this I won't be turning back!
MaryAnn L.
MaryAnn L.
Seattle, WA

I don't think it's doing the brightening but it leaves my skin feeling nice and clean after using it. It has menthol,which baby lips uses in its dr. Balms, and I love it because it makes your face feel cool and therefor lacking irritation. Really just continue to use it because it's at home though
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
La Mirada, CA

I love this product. I use it in the mornings in the shower and I absolutely love it. I like that it doesn't foam up, which was hard to get used to at first. Cleans my skin without drying it out which is one of the main things I really like about this face wash.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Schertz, TX

I love this cleanser when I need to wake up feeling refreshed and relaxed. It has not broken me out at all and I did see my skin looking resident and fresh. It's very gentle on my sensitive skin and therefor I will recommend to all others.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Lowell, Ma

This is my absolute favorite cleanser. It makes my skin so soft and glowy and it smells amazing. It lasts a long time too so the price is definitely worth it.
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA

2049 reviews

This broke me out in a real bad rash. I'm not sure what made me break out but it was.crazy how bad it was when I woke up in the morning!

Join Now