BY BURT'S BEES

Clinically Proven To Help Improve The Appearance Of Surface Dullness, This Cleanser, Infused With Daisy Extract, Helps Reveal A More Even Skin Tone In As Few As 4 Weeks*. Formulated With A Multifruit Complex, Our Cleanser Effectively Removes Dirt Oil And Makeup. Make It Part Of Your Daily Regimen For A Brighter And More Even Complexion, Naturally.

When Used As Part Of A Regimen Of Brightening Daily Cleanser, Brightening Refining Tonic, Brightening Eye Treatment, Dark Spot Corrector And Even Skin Tone Moisturizing Cream. Product’s Color Is Derived From Natural Ingredients And May Vary.

• Creates A Brighter, More Luminous Complexion
  • Removes Dirt, Oil, And Makeup
  • Helps Visibly Even Skin Tone
  • Dermatologist Tested

Ingredient:

Aqua (Water, Eau), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne Á Sucre) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Oil, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder, Jojoba Esters, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Sucrose, Arginine, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Potassium Hydroxide, Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Wet Face And Apply Cleanser With Fingertips Or A Wet Washcloth, Massaging Gently And Avoiding Contact With The Eye Area. Rinse Thoroughly And Pat Skin Dry. Brightening Daily Facial Cleanser Is Most Effective When Used As Part Of A Daily Regimen In Combination With The Rest Of Our Brightening Range.

Burt's Bees Brightening Daily Facial Cleanser
  • "I am a huge fan of Burt's products! I love this facial cleanser which is very gentle for my fair sensitive skin." in 24 reviews
Daniamaris S.
Opa Locka, FL
Honestly.. Its the only facial cleanser that ive seen with such amazing results. Obviously if you use it for like a week and dont use it everyday your not gonna see results. I have been using it for about a month and it has made my face completely clear. I used to have small breakouts and ever since ive been using this i havent gotten not one pimple. After using this my face feels and looks extremely clean and bright. It clearly states that you will notice results after 4 weeks of use. Another plus is that its 97% natural. The ingredients are mostly plant/friut extracts which is AMAZING.
Holly K.
This cleanser is ok for my normal to dry skin but I wouldn't repurchase and don't really want to finish the 1/4 of the bottle I have left. This cleanser doesn't rinse away easily, you need to use a wash cloth to remove all of the product from your skin. Also I have been experience cystic acne along my jaw and under neck which may be hormonal, but it started when I began using this cleanser and has gotten worse. The daisy smell is ok but I'm really tired of it now. If you have sensitive acne prone skin I'd avoid. Sometimes the cleanser burns my skin or feels mildly irritating when using. I use a liquid overnight AHA 2x per week and possibly this cleanser doesn't do well with that. Overall I'd pass on this because the consistency is hard to remove, it burns sometimes, it might be giving me acne, and there is no brightening effect.
brittney w.
MARTINEZ, GA
I suffer from post-acne blemishes that seem to NEVER go away. I added this face wash to my nightly routine and have noticed a major improvement. This past week I was very sick for 2.5-3 days and wasn't following my skincare routine at all. The first day I felt better I looked in the mirror and was shocked at how much redness the fever had brought out. I washed and went back to my normal routine, which contains a few other brightening items, and almost immediately I noticed a difference. By the next day my skin was pretty much back to normal, minus some texture. I can't say for sure if it's ONLY this or if it's the combo but I'll be keeping this in the routine just in case!
Kennedy A.
isla vista
I’ve used a couple different Burt’s bees face washes and this one was my least favorite. It was too creamy and thus didn’t leave my face feeling very clean if I only washed with my hands. If you use a face cleansing decide this might not be a big issue though. Aside from that I didn’t feel like it improved my skin at all so I stopped using it.
jasmine M.
Virginia Beach
I don’t see any brightening at all. The smell is very nice though. I was disappointed to see nothing change in my skin after using this day and night for two weeks. I love the design of it! In order to get the brightening effect, you need to use the WHOLE skin line of brightening.
October L.
This cleanser has been working great for me! It is affordable and is gentle on my sensitive skin. I would definitely repurchase and can recommend this product!Burt's Bees Brightening Daily Facial Cleanser
Melissa W.
Aspen, CO
This face wash is gentle yet effective. I buy mine from Whole Foods. It definitely gets oil, dirt and make up off well. Not sure that it actually helps brighten, but it’s a great daily cleanser. I would recommend this!
Shelby S.
Webb city
Love this and all of Burt’s bee. I tried this first before the chamomile deep cleansing wash which I will have to admit is my favorite now but every once and a while I like to go back to something light!
Lindsey J.
Golden Valley, MN
I really like this facial cleanser. It bubbles up nice, smells great after washing, and had nice packaging. I typically used a washcloth with this, but have since moved to a Clarisonic brush. It is much more effective in cleaning.
Gabby A.
Madison, WI
I have sensitive skin. This face wash keeps my face clear and isn’t harsh on my skin. This face wash is also good at washing off eye makeup. Great price and I will repeat buy this product!
Jennie M.
Clemson, SC
How long does one bottle last?
Robin H.
Philadelphia , PA
How does this product clean skin? I’m looking for a new cleanser that is pretty light and good for combination skin- thanks!
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Does this cleanser foam at all? I'm very curious. I have sensitive and dry skin but I still use foaming cleansers because if I use a cream cleanser every night I will start to break out in pimples. Probably due to the fact that they may leave a moisturizing layer that holds on to dirt and bacteria that just cannot be washed away by a cream cleanser.
Stephanie D.
Hanford, CA
How does this work on oily skin?? I’m just curious because I started using it a couple weeks ago and I’m not sure if I like it or not.

Macy's