BY BURT'S BEES

Clinically Proven To Help Improve The Appearance Of Surface Dullness, This Cleanser, Infused With Daisy Extract, Helps Reveal A More Even Skin Tone In As Few As 4 Weeks*. Formulated With A Multifruit Complex, Our Cleanser Effectively Removes Dirt Oil And Makeup. Make It Part Of Your Daily Regimen For A Brighter And More Even Complexion, Naturally.

When Used As Part Of A Regimen Of Brightening Daily Cleanser, Brightening Refining Tonic, Brightening Eye Treatment, Dark Spot Corrector And Even Skin Tone Moisturizing Cream. Product’s Color Is Derived From Natural Ingredients And May Vary.

• Creates A Brighter, More Luminous Complexion
  • Removes Dirt, Oil, And Makeup
  • Helps Visibly Even Skin Tone
  • Dermatologist Tested

Ingredient:

Aqua (Water, Eau), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Olivoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Bellis Perennis (Daisy) Flower Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane, Extrait De Canne Á Sucre) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Oil, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder, Jojoba Esters, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Sucrose, Arginine, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Potassium Hydroxide, Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Natural Fragrance

How To Use:

Wet Face And Apply Cleanser With Fingertips Or A Wet Washcloth, Massaging Gently And Avoiding Contact With The Eye Area. Rinse Thoroughly And Pat Skin Dry. Brightening Daily Facial Cleanser Is Most Effective When Used As Part Of A Daily Regimen In Combination With The Rest Of Our Brightening Range.

Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I love this face wash! It's worthy of 5 stars actually but it gets four from me only because of the scent. It has such a potent Daisy smell that I could do without or to a lesser degree but I can overlook it because it cleans so well. I've been using it for about a month consecutively now and notice brighter even skin tones. My face feels cleaner and after I wash and take toner to my face, there is hardly even a trace of leftover dirt/makeup the cleaner left behind. I've been happy with this product so far.
Jennica M.
Raleigh, NC
I love this cleanser! It's very refreshing every time I use it. A lot of the Burt's Bees products are a little pricey but extremely worth the price. I use it in the shower and in my nighttime routine and makes my skin feel so soft and clean! Highly recommend to people, but this product isn't so favorable for sensitive skin (so be careful!)
Baylee F.
I love the smell of this! I think the value is great for how much it costs! Leaves my skin feeling so open and fresh! I would recommend this! I use once a day and it really helps fight my problem areas!
annie c.
Athens
this is my FAVORITE cleanser!!! I have been using it for about a year now and it has been perfect. It really does brighten up my skin when it’s dull and I always feel so refreshed after washing my face. It’s a great makeup remover too!
Robin M.
Denver, CO
So moisturizing, doesn't strip my skin, and leaves it so soft. Removes make up without harsh scrubbing. I like that it is olive oil based, not full of weird chemicals. Works great with my clairsonic!
Gabby A.
Madison, WI
I have sensitive skin. This face wash keeps my face clear and isn’t harsh on my skin. This face wash is also good at washing off eye makeup. Great price and I will repeat buy this product!
Arielle B.
North Babylon , NY
Hands down the best face wash for removing makeup! Only downsides are the smell and it leaves a little bit of a slick residue so make sure you rinse really really well with this. Otherwise, keeps skin really soft and really clean.
Cheryl K.
Hagerstown, MD
I remember loving this a couple of years ago when I tried it, but not as much as their Soap Bark cleanser so I never repurchased. I believe even back then I was switching between this and another cleanser because I noticed it didn't help my breakouts. I've been using it again recently, and I believe it's not only not helping breakouts but causing them. I was using it every day this past week up until yesterday, and I kept noticing more and more acne. I've stopped using it, and I haven't been getting anymore. My cousin actually gave this to me after claiming that it caused her to break out all over her chin, I believe. I didn't believe it would cause me any issue because I had used it in the past, but I didn't recall having these issues until it began again. I will not purchase again in the future, and I'll be tossing this bottle.
Aubrey D.
Chattanooga, TN
I absolutely LOVE this cleanser. It’s soft on the skin but cleans really well. It doesn’t leave an uncomfortable tight feeling on your skin like some cleaners can.
Allison K.
Los Angeles, CA
I am not kidding when I say I SWEAR by this product. I have never seen such amazing and fast results from a face wash before I tried this cleanser. The natural ingredients make it gentle on the skin. It brightened and even my skin tone. I had never received compliments on my complexion before I starting using this.

I begin using this because I was looking for a cheaper alternative to LUSH face washes. I still wanted a more natural and cruelty-free face wash, after trying this I won't be turning back!