Burt's Bees Brightening Biocellulose Gel Face Mask

by Burt's Bees

Burt's Bees Brightening Biocellulose Gel Sheet Mask with Mandarin Extract leaves skin visibly radiant and glowing with nutrient rich botanicals. This naturally derived face mask comfortably contours to your face and is packed with powerhouse Mandarin Extract and Vitamin E that penetrates deep into the skin. The anti-aging properties of Mandarin Extract works to brighten and it enhances the natural complexion for skin that is visibly radiant and it gives a healthy and natural glow to your face. Featuring a biocellulose form, naturally derived from coconuts, the sheet mask adheres snugly to your skin to prevent slipping and sliding and it ensures each part of your face absorbs the skin-loving nutrients. The soft gel-like texture is cool to the skin upon application as it soothes, calms and refreshes skin with a boost of moisture. Reap all the benefits of Mandarin Extract and give your skin an incredibly indulgent pampering with Burt's Bees Brightening Biocellulose Gel Facial Mask.

Usage Directions: Unfold mask and remove both outer protective sheets. Place on clean face. Smooth over surface. Wait for 10 minutes. Remove mask and gently massage excess formula into skin. No rinsing required.

Caution Statements: Do not use on broken or irritated skin. If product causes discomfort, remove mask immediately and rinse face. If irritation occurs, stop use and consult a physician.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees Brightening Biocellulose Gel Face Mask!
Commerce, GA
Burt's Bees Brightening Biocellulose Gel Face Mask uploaded by Kayla J.
Purchased at: Target
I love these mask and how gentle they were in my skin but the mask is a little big didn’t sit as best as it could in my face . Target had a deal going on the Burt’s bees face stuff so I tried these and a few others ! These aren’t bad priced and really do make your skin feel and look my brighter .
Camden Wyo, DE
Burt's Bees Brightening Biocellulose Gel Face Mask uploaded by Milena M.
Smells awesome, love the fact that doesn’t have strong smells and has enough moisture to stay in your face and relax you while you reading a book
Kendall Park, NJ
Burt's Bees Brightening Biocellulose Gel Face Mask uploaded by Pooja P.
Love this mask! Great ingredients, safe on your skin, won’t make you break out! Easy to use and easy to clean up beside it’s a sheet mask! I can really see my skin glow after using this mask:)
newyork
Purchased at: ULTA
It smells amazing, I love the fact that it doesn't have strong odors and it has enough moisture to stay on your face and relax you while reading a book.
Evanston, IL
Burt's Bees Brightening Biocellulose Gel Face Mask uploaded by Nina M.
This is a pretty mediocre product for the price point. Honestly I love traders joes face masks and I feel like these are the same just more expensive. That being said, these are the only “drugstore” sheet masks I like. Never sting and a lot less sketchy ingredients
Newport, KY
Burt's Bees Brightening Biocellulose Gel Face Mask uploaded by Heather R.
Burt's Bees Brightening Biocellulose Gel Face Mask uploaded by Heather R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Burt's Bees Renewing Biocellulose Gel Face Mask loving all the Burts Bees Masks there all amazing but it u need to Brighten uo that full face this is the one for ya i highly recommend this mask
Lynwood, IL
Purchased at: Target
I love this masks. I get so many compliments after I use this , about how my skin is glowing , not expensive smells nice , and gives you a glow , highly recommend this
Pasadena, CA
Purchased at: Target
Do not buy this product! It is not worth the price, for what you get. First problem to start with, it did not fit my face at all. This was the was the first part of my disappointment. Second was when I had to readjust the mask so it wouldn’t fall off took many times to count. Third after taking off the mask, I applied my moisturizer exactly what I normally do in my normal routine. But as I was applying it to my face thin pieces of clear material rubbed off my face! I was so scared I thought I was having a reaction on my skin, luckily it wasn’t. But I know for a fact that shouldn’t have been a reaction to my everyday moisturizer. I love Burt’s Bees, but I am disappointed. 😔
Windsor, CT
I really love this face mask. I've used many, but this one always leaves my face feeling and looking amazing! I definitely recommend it
Falls Church, VA
Burt's Bees Brightening Biocellulose Gel Face Mask uploaded by Isis M.
Purchased at: Target
My face feels so nice after using this Burt’s Bee’s Brightening Biocellulose Gel Face Mask. It looks more refreshed, awake, and brighter. I really like the gel consistency of the sheet mask. It’s smooth and contours to my face and stays in place without budging even when walking around. It feels cool on my skin when it’s on. There isn’t a lot to rub in after I remove the mask. My skin really absorbs everything which is great. I will definitely be using these when I want to pamper myself or if I want that special something and glow to my complexion before an event. I recommend it.

Looking for your answer?