BY BURT'S BEES

24 Hour Moisturization clinically proven to moisturize up to 24 hours Dermatologist Tested Absorbs Quickly Non greasy formula Enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E, this body lotion is formulated with known skin soothing extracts, Chamomile, Calendula, St. John s Wort, Rosemary and Linden Flower. Our Fragrance Free Lotion, which does not contain any added fragrances, leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy, naturally. For Details Call Made In USA see more...

• If your prone to dry, sensitive skin would you recommend this pro...1 Answers
  • Will this work nice on your feet?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I have really dry skin so this helped a lot. " in 2 reviews
  • "This lotion works great at moisturizing skin, and is rated very well by ewg.org." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin in the winter." in 1 review
  • "The best scent is Lavender I love using this to unwind after a long time and using it after taking a bath/shower it'll help you fall asleep with the organic soothing scents. " in 1 review
  • "It smells good but I have very thin delicate skin and it seems far too oily for my skin type." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Mountain Home
This stuff is wonderful for my eczema! Always leaves my skin feeling soft and rash free
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love this lotion it moisturizes so well. I also use it on my face as well before I apply my makeup. It's definitely long lasting I highly recommend it to everyone it smells so good too.
Katie H.
bonnieville
This lotion keeps your wholes body smooth, smells exactly like honey, and does a really nice job on the skin.
Alie K.
College Station
It smells great. I love the ingredients. It's safe to use on my toddler without irritating his skin. I chose this brand and lotion over all of the other brands at my local grocery store because it had the best ingredients. I would buy it again. It is worth the price.
Genesis V.
Love this lotion it's a lot like lubriderm in the sense that it moisturizers without leaving you sticky. For me personally the scent is like plastic but using natural products for me outweighs any need for a nice scent. Definitely recommend!
Alysha F.
Somersworth, NH
Hands down the best lotion I've ever used! It smells amazing and is super hydrating. The finish isn't oily which is a must have in a lotion for me. I would buy again and recommend to anyone and everyone!
Lindsay R.
Good product..need a very small amount (a little goes a long way) definitely hydrates your skin and leaves you feeling soft and smooth....the scent was ok...not my favorite but that's my opinion
Eva R.
I like a lot of Burt's and bees products, the lotions are so hydrating on my skin
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I like alot of Burt's bees products!! There lotions are so hydrating on my skin. Love using this all over my body once I get out the shower
Maureen M.
Naperville, IL
This lotion is great! It is super moisturizing. I need a formula that hydrates very well and isn't super heavy and this is the best fit I've found. It glides on easily. I use it daily to keep my skin super soft. I would definitely recommend this product to people looking for an all natural lotion that is still affordable.
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Will this work nice on your feet?
Ambee D.
Abbotsford, BC, British Columbia
If your prone to dry, sensitive skin would you recommend this product?