BY BURT'S BEES

24 Hour Moisturization clinically proven to moisturize up to 24 hours Dermatologist Tested Absorbs Quickly Non greasy formula Enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E, this body lotion is formulated with known skin soothing extracts, Chamomile, Calendula, St. John s Wort, Rosemary and Linden Flower. Our Fragrance Free Lotion, which does not contain any added fragrances, leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy, naturally. For Details Call Made In USA see more...

• If your prone to dry, sensitive skin would you recommend this pro...1 Answers
  • Will this work nice on your feet?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I have really dry skin so this helped a lot. " in 2 reviews
  • "This lotion works great at moisturizing skin, and is rated very well by ewg.org." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin in the winter." in 1 review
  • "The best scent is Lavender I love using this to unwind after a long time and using it after taking a bath/shower it'll help you fall asleep with the organic soothing scents. " in 1 review
  • "It smells good but I have very thin delicate skin and it seems far too oily for my skin type." in 1 review
Sarah C.
I didn't like this product. I did not think it was moisturizing enough and the scent was just too natural for me. I don't think it is worth it for the price.
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Will this work nice on your feet?
Ambee D.
Abbotsford, BC, British Columbia
If your prone to dry, sensitive skin would you recommend this product?