BY BURT'S BEES

24 Hour Moisturization clinically proven to moisturize up to 24 hours Dermatologist Tested Absorbs Quickly Non greasy formula Enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E, this body lotion is formulated with known skin soothing extracts, Chamomile, Calendula, St. John s Wort, Rosemary and Linden Flower. Our Fragrance Free Lotion, which does not contain any added fragrances, leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy, naturally. For Details Call Made In USA see more...

• If your prone to dry, sensitive skin would you recommend this pro...1 Answers
  • Will this work nice on your feet?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I have really dry skin so this helped a lot. " in 2 reviews
  • "This lotion works great at moisturizing skin, and is rated very well by ewg.org." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin in the winter." in 1 review
  • "The best scent is Lavender I love using this to unwind after a long time and using it after taking a bath/shower it'll help you fall asleep with the organic soothing scents. " in 1 review
  • "It smells good but I have very thin delicate skin and it seems far too oily for my skin type." in 1 review
Dorothy L.
South Point, OH
It wasn't a heavy lotion which is good, but it had a very odd smell that lingered. I wouldn't use it again.
Cassie B.
Buffalo, MN
I love using this for the kids! It's the one brand I always go back to for them, it smells so good!
Ashley M.
Mountain Home
This stuff is wonderful for my eczema! Always leaves my skin feeling soft and rash free
Eva R.
I like a lot of Burt's and bees products, the lotions are so hydrating on my skin
Kara B.
It smells good but I have very thin delicate skin and it seems far too oily for my skin type. It seemed too stimulating, glad they have a line of products that smell just like it.
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
Not only does this lotion have safe ingredients, it really works well. I have bought it in both the "Lavender" and "Fragrance Free" varieties and love them both. The price is a little steep, but it goes on sale sometimes at my local Target. That's when I stock up. :) It's worth it!
Chelsie H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion really does an excellent job nourishing my skin. I love that it is natural too!
Haley B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have very dry skin in the winter. I use this lotion every morning after my shower, and it really delivers on it's claim of providing 24-hour moisture. I love that I don't have to keep re-applying it throughout the day. It doesn't feel to heavy to me - I even use it on my face. I also appreciate that it doesn't have a strong fragrance. I hate walking around smelling like the perfume counter!
Anna L.
Florissant, MO
This lotion works great at moisturizing skin, and is rated very well by ewg.org. I feel very comfortable putting it on my face as well as my body.
sophie S.
Hammond, LA
I love all of Burt's Bees products! This lotion is thick and moisturizes well!
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Will this work nice on your feet?
Ambee D.
Abbotsford, BC, British Columbia
If your prone to dry, sensitive skin would you recommend this product?