BY BURT'S BEES

24 Hour Moisturization clinically proven to moisturize up to 24 hours Dermatologist Tested Absorbs Quickly Non greasy formula Enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E, this body lotion is formulated with known skin soothing extracts, Chamomile, Calendula, St. John s Wort, Rosemary and Linden Flower. Our Fragrance Free Lotion, which does not contain any added fragrances, leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy, naturally. For Details Call Made In USA see more...

• If your prone to dry, sensitive skin would you recommend this pro...1 Answers
  • Will this work nice on your feet?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "The best scent is Lavender I love using this to unwind after a long time and using it after taking a bath/shower it'll help you fall asleep with the organic soothing scents. " in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin in the winter." in 1 review
  • "This lotion works great at moisturizing skin, and is rated very well by ewg.org." in 1 review
Haley B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have very dry skin in the winter. I use this lotion every morning after my shower, and it really delivers on it's claim of providing 24-hour moisture. I love that I don't have to keep re-applying it throughout the day. It doesn't feel to heavy to me - I even use it on my face. I also appreciate that it doesn't have a strong fragrance. I hate walking around smelling like the perfume counter!
Helen I.
Warwick, Ri
My boyfriend bought me this for my birthday last year because he knows I love Burts Bees. I use it almost everyday! It smells like key lime pie to me and doesn't leave me sticky or slimy at all. Especially after tanning and experiencing dry skin it's excellent for smoothing out and hydrating my skin. By far my favorite moisturizer!
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband bought me this for Christmas. I still have it! It smells great. I would give 5 stars, but it's not as moisturizing as I would have hoped for it being this brand. It's not bad at all. I just would like to to be thicker
Casey L.
Fort Mill, SC
Not only does this lotion have safe ingredients, it really works well. I have bought it in both the "Lavender" and "Fragrance Free" varieties and love them both. The price is a little steep, but it goes on sale sometimes at my local Target. That's when I stock up. :) It's worth it!
Kari K.
Canton, IL
I love that this lotion isn't greasy and with no scent it's nice to put on my child when she has dry spots that scent would typically hurt and make her scream. This lotion is the perfect gentle option.
Ria H.
Homer, AK
This is a wonderful lotion, it doesn't irritate my sensitive Irish skin, and leaves it moisturizer but not oily. I've been using it for several months at the end of my facial care routine to seal in moisture. It smell nice and light, not fragrent at all, and I plan on using it for a long time to come.
Sky D.
This is by far my favorite body lotion I have ever purchased. I bought this from a local grocery store called Haggens. It was very gentle on my skin. I use this product often throughout the day on my dry hands. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Liya D.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love lotions and creams. I also apparently am addicted to buying them. This one a bought about a month ago. It was a little on the higher side, but it's the name. I use it every morning on my hands, arms, and legs. I love how light it is so its perfect for the morning.
Joanna A.
Algonquin, IL
I am so in love with this lotion! I like to use natural, Paraben-free products and Burt Bees is one of my favorite brands. The lotion has a pleasant smell and keep my skin moisturize ALL DAY!
Rebecca R.
Wichita, KS
Burt's Bees is always a go to brand. It's absolutely wonderful for your skin and smells amazing as well. That's ALWAYS a plus for me. It works AND smells good! Sold!
Ambee D.
Abbotsford, BC, British Columbia
If your prone to dry, sensitive skin would you recommend this product?
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Will this work nice on your feet?