BY BURT'S BEES

24 Hour Moisturization clinically proven to moisturize up to 24 hours Dermatologist Tested Absorbs Quickly Non greasy formula Enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E, this body lotion is formulated with known skin soothing extracts, Chamomile, Calendula, St. John s Wort, Rosemary and Linden Flower. Our Fragrance Free Lotion, which does not contain any added fragrances, leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy, naturally. For Details Call Made In USA see more...

• If your prone to dry, sensitive skin would you recommend this pro...1 Answers
  • Will this work nice on your feet?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I have really dry skin so this helped a lot. " in 2 reviews
  • "This lotion works great at moisturizing skin, and is rated very well by ewg.org." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin in the winter." in 1 review
  • "The best scent is Lavender I love using this to unwind after a long time and using it after taking a bath/shower it'll help you fall asleep with the organic soothing scents. " in 1 review
  • "It smells good but I have very thin delicate skin and it seems far too oily for my skin type." in 1 review
Eva R.
I like a lot of Burt's and bees products, the lotions are so hydrating on my skin
sophie S.
Hammond, LA
I love all of Burt's Bees products! This lotion is thick and moisturizes well!
Anna L.
Florissant, MO
This lotion works great at moisturizing skin, and is rated very well by ewg.org. I feel very comfortable putting it on my face as well as my body.
Akira M.
This is my favorite lotion. I love how it leaves the skin so moisturized. I love using it when i get out the shower. It literally last me the whole entire day. Which is amazing.
Haley B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have very dry skin in the winter. I use this lotion every morning after my shower, and it really delivers on it's claim of providing 24-hour moisture. I love that I don't have to keep re-applying it throughout the day. It doesn't feel to heavy to me - I even use it on my face. I also appreciate that it doesn't have a strong fragrance. I hate walking around smelling like the perfume counter!
amber c.
Tacoma, WA
I really love Burt's bees products. This one on particular really moisturizes. I have really dry skin so this helped a lot.
Chelsie H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion really does an excellent job nourishing my skin. I love that it is natural too!
Sharalie B.
All natural and fragrance free. This is smooth lotion without all the chemicals! I use this for me and my two little girls.
Jessica S.
Anaheim, CA
You might think this is a small bottle and it will run out quick. All you need is a small amount. Leaves skin feeling smooth
anna n.
Livermore, CA
ITS AMAZINGGG! it moisturizes so well and lasts all day which is amazing and I'm in love with it
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Will this work nice on your feet?
Ambee D.
Abbotsford, BC, British Columbia
If your prone to dry, sensitive skin would you recommend this product?