BY BURT'S BEES

24 Hour Moisturization clinically proven to moisturize up to 24 hours Dermatologist Tested Absorbs Quickly Non greasy formula Enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E, this body lotion is formulated with known skin soothing extracts, Chamomile, Calendula, St. John s Wort, Rosemary and Linden Flower. Our Fragrance Free Lotion, which does not contain any added fragrances, leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy, naturally. For Details Call Made In USA see more...

• If your prone to dry, sensitive skin would you recommend this pro...1 Answers
  • Will this work nice on your feet?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I have really dry skin so this helped a lot. " in 2 reviews
  • "This lotion works great at moisturizing skin, and is rated very well by ewg.org." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin in the winter." in 1 review
  • "The best scent is Lavender I love using this to unwind after a long time and using it after taking a bath/shower it'll help you fall asleep with the organic soothing scents. " in 1 review
  • "It smells good but I have very thin delicate skin and it seems far too oily for my skin type." in 1 review
Maureen M.
Naperville, IL
This lotion is great! It is super moisturizing. I need a formula that hydrates very well and isn't super heavy and this is the best fit I've found. It glides on easily. I use it daily to keep my skin super soft. I would definitely recommend this product to people looking for an all natural lotion that is still affordable.
Alie K.
College Station
It smells great. I love the ingredients. It's safe to use on my toddler without irritating his skin. I chose this brand and lotion over all of the other brands at my local grocery store because it had the best ingredients. I would buy it again. It is worth the price.
Genesis V.
Love this lotion it's a lot like lubriderm in the sense that it moisturizers without leaving you sticky. For me personally the scent is like plastic but using natural products for me outweighs any need for a nice scent. Definitely recommend!
Alysha F.
Somersworth, NH
Hands down the best lotion I've ever used! It smells amazing and is super hydrating. The finish isn't oily which is a must have in a lotion for me. I would buy again and recommend to anyone and everyone!
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
Ever since my son was about 6 months old he had pretty severe eczema especially during the winter. We tried every lotion there is for babies so we decided to make a change to Burt's Bees. I was a little skeptical at first and a little worried to be honest. I was afraid of using regular lotion on such a small child. But to my surprise I found that it had done more than any other lotion I had ever used (that includes prescribed lotions and ointments) Not only was his eczema gone within 3 days but it never came back (he's now 3 1/2). I use it on myself for my stretch marks after having babies and it works like a charm. We use it for the entire family its not harsh and it works very well.
Lindsay R.
Good product..need a very small amount (a little goes a long way) definitely hydrates your skin and leaves you feeling soft and smooth....the scent was ok...not my favorite but that's my opinion
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love this lotion it moisturizes so well. I also use it on my face as well before I apply my makeup. It's definitely long lasting I highly recommend it to everyone it smells so good too.
Montserrat W.
Hands down THE BEST lotion out there! Living in the dry desert heat of Nevada my family has to rely on good lotion especially because we also live on a farm. The lotion isn't greasy feeling and has a slight hint of honey to its smell. We buy one bottle a month through our Amazon subscribe and save. I give it away as gifts too!
L B.
I love Burt's Bees products. I initially bought this a few weeks ago because my usual brand was out, but I've had some good results with this product. My skin tends to be dry. This moisturizes really well without being too heavy. No issues with breakouts and it makes my skin and feet baby soft. I'm not a huge coconut smell lover, but the smell isn't too overpowering for this product. I'll put up with it since it moisturizes so well.
Helen I.
Warwick, Ri
My boyfriend bought me this for my birthday last year because he knows I love Burts Bees. I use it almost everyday! It smells like key lime pie to me and doesn't leave me sticky or slimy at all. Especially after tanning and experiencing dry skin it's excellent for smoothing out and hydrating my skin. By far my favorite moisturizer!
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Will this work nice on your feet?
Ambee D.
Abbotsford, BC, British Columbia
If your prone to dry, sensitive skin would you recommend this product?