BY BURT'S BEES

24 Hour Moisturization clinically proven to moisturize up to 24 hours Dermatologist Tested Absorbs Quickly Non greasy formula Enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E, this body lotion is formulated with known skin soothing extracts, Chamomile, Calendula, St. John s Wort, Rosemary and Linden Flower. Our Fragrance Free Lotion, which does not contain any added fragrances, leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy, naturally. For Details Call Made In USA see more...

• If your prone to dry, sensitive skin would you recommend this pro...1 Answers
  • Will this work nice on your feet?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I have really dry skin so this helped a lot. " in 2 reviews
  • "This lotion works great at moisturizing skin, and is rated very well by ewg.org." in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin in the winter." in 1 review
  • "The best scent is Lavender I love using this to unwind after a long time and using it after taking a bath/shower it'll help you fall asleep with the organic soothing scents. " in 1 review
  • "It smells good but I have very thin delicate skin and it seems far too oily for my skin type." in 1 review
L B.
I love Burt's Bees products. I initially bought this a few weeks ago because my usual brand was out, but I've had some good results with this product. My skin tends to be dry. This moisturizes really well without being too heavy. No issues with breakouts and it makes my skin and feet baby soft. I'm not a huge coconut smell lover, but the smell isn't too overpowering for this product. I'll put up with it since it moisturizes so well.
Montserrat W.
Hands down THE BEST lotion out there! Living in the dry desert heat of Nevada my family has to rely on good lotion especially because we also live on a farm. The lotion isn't greasy feeling and has a slight hint of honey to its smell. We buy one bottle a month through our Amazon subscribe and save. I give it away as gifts too!
Ria H.
Homer, AK
This is a wonderful lotion, it doesn't irritate my sensitive Irish skin, and leaves it moisturizer but not oily. I've been using it for several months at the end of my facial care routine to seal in moisture. It smell nice and light, not fragrent at all, and I plan on using it for a long time to come.
Liya D.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love lotions and creams. I also apparently am addicted to buying them. This one a bought about a month ago. It was a little on the higher side, but it's the name. I use it every morning on my hands, arms, and legs. I love how light it is so its perfect for the morning.
Sky D.
This is by far my favorite body lotion I have ever purchased. I bought this from a local grocery store called Haggens. It was very gentle on my skin. I use this product often throughout the day on my dry hands. I highly recommend this to everyone.
Renee S.
Groton, Ny
I absolutely love this lotion not only for me but I use it on my children too! It's not too expensive and it smells so delicious!!! I wish it came in a bigger bottle! I would so recommend this to anyone from babies to adults it's fabulous!!!!
Tiffany W.
Lancaster, OH
My husband bought me this for Christmas. I still have it! It smells great. I would give 5 stars, but it's not as moisturizing as I would have hoped for it being this brand. It's not bad at all. I just would like to to be thicker
Kari K.
Canton, IL
I love that this lotion isn't greasy and with no scent it's nice to put on my child when she has dry spots that scent would typically hurt and make her scream. This lotion is the perfect gentle option.
Tracy B.
San Diego, CA
The honey smell of the lotion is incredible! Truly my favorite lotion if all time. Keeps me feeling moisturizied, soft, and smelling good all the time. Forever keeping this product in my household
Joanna A.
Algonquin, IL
I am so in love with this lotion! I like to use natural, Paraben-free products and Burt Bees is one of my favorite brands. The lotion has a pleasant smell and keep my skin moisturize ALL DAY!
Ambee D.
Abbotsford, BC, British Columbia
If your prone to dry, sensitive skin would you recommend this product?
Kristen B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Will this work nice on your feet?