BY BURT'S BEES

Go nuts for super soft skin with this crave alby indulgent body butter that moisturizes and conditions skin. A naturally decadent blend of softening honey and antioxidant rich sweet almond oil combines with nourishing shea butter to soak into skin, leaving it feeling super hydrated and smooth. No Parabens, Phthalates, or Petrochemicals 99% Natural For Details Call Made In USA see more...

• Has anyone used this for cracked heels in the summer?2 Answers
  • Does it leave skin feeling oily after applying and massaging it o...1 Answers
  • What about this brand.. any recommendation ?1 Answers
  • "It is very moisturizing and amazing!" in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite lotion by burts bees." in 1 review
Danielle P.
Normal, IL
I love this body butter! It helps to heal my dry and irritated skin quickly. I love that it doesn't feel heavy or sticky after applying it. It moisturizes deeply without leaving you feeling greasy. The scent is also lovely, subtle notes of honey mixed with shea butter. I will definitely buy this again!
Anna E.
West Dover, VT
This is a summer must have! After being out in the sun all day this moisturizes and smells great. It can be a tad bit sticky feeling, so I like to put it on at night and shower in the morning. In the winter I get dry patches and this stuff makes them go away with the first use! It's just amazing!
Nikayla T.
Fremont, CA
This Burt's Bees body butter leaves my skin hydrated for the longest period of time. It's best to use after shower to get the full effect and it's gentle on the skin. The only thing is that it's a bit pricey for me and the scent smells kinda funny but overall, it's great.
I love the smell of this stuff first of all- I feel like I could eat it! Lmao. I have always been a fan of Burt's bees and this product is wonderful. It is bland enough to put on after shaving and makes my skin super soft.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Any berts bees is great. This body butter is so amazing especially when I need a good moisturizer! It smells a little funny to me, but I love floral scents so that's probably why. I got it as a gift for graduating!
Kathryn C.
I absolutely love this stuff! It smells so good & it's kinda thick but works really well for dry skin.
Teresa W.
Milwaukie, OR
This body butter is one of the best out there in my opinion. I work in healthcare and am always washing my hands to the point they are so dry and cracked and after using this body butter not only on my hands but on my whole body it leaves my hands so much better off it heals the painful cracks and the redness and leaves my body so much softer. Highly recommended!
Jessica N.
Love love love. I know it's a body butter but I sometimes use it in my face. I love this so much. Great company & great products. I would totally recommend this to anyone who asked. It has wonderful results, smells good, and is super reasonably priced. What a win!!
Anna D.
Providence, RI
This product from Burt's Bees is my favorite. I'm almost done with it! It has a nice thick consistency. It leaves the skin silky smooth. It's good on my sensitive skin. I recommend it.
Victoria H.
Greendale, IN
I absolutely love Burt's Bees products. The body butter is so soft and non greasy. My skin looks 100% better after 1 use. Definitely my favorite product to have. Especially since winter is coming up!!! Dry skin, cracked heels, flaky skin all can be solved with this product. I also use it by putting it on my hands and wearing socks or gloves over them. Keeps my hands super moist and my hands look amazing! I do this 1 time a week for an extra kick my skin needs! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
Jamie R.
Eau Claire, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone used this for cracked heels in the summer?
Viktoria B.
Are there any other scents of this? I just have the honey and Shea. I would love to know if there are other scents!
Holly B.
Would this work well on keeping stretch marks at bay during pregnancy?
penelope v.
Saint Petersburg, FL
What are the other scents?
Que F.
Does the butter give you a glow all day ?