BY BURT'S BEES #78 in Blush

Our 100% Natural, Mineral Blush Makeup Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow. The Lightweight Formula Brings Together Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E To Nourish Skin For Beautifully Radiant Results.

Benefits & Claims:

100% Natural, Lightweight Mineral Blush Makeup Adds Radiance To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow
Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Create Natural Looks On Many Skin Tones; Perfect For Everyday Wear
Available In 3 Luminous Shades
Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sls, Petrolatum Or Synthetic Fragrances; Dermatologist Tested; Not Tested On Animals

Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E Nourish Skin And Enhance Your Natural Glow For Beautiful Results, Inside And Out.

How To Use:

Using A Blush Brush (Not Included), Apply To The Apple Of Your Cheeks And Blend Outwards Towards Your Temple.
Remove Makeup With Your Favorite Burt’s Bees® Cleanser Or Burt’s Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "hello guys so girls for natural rose cheeks just use this blush i swear the best with little bit of shine" in 6 reviews
  • "perfect blush color for fair skin tones and blond girls the smell of it is just waw you should all try it and for the price i think it's such a good product " in 2 reviews
Lena T.
This product is ok I guess. It's like any other drug store blush. Not the biggest fan but it does get the job done. It's a shimmery finish which I'm also not a fan of so I wouldn't buy it again just cause of that
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Shy Pink: perfect for medium skin with yellow undertones! Gorgeous everyday color that lasts all day. The pigment can be made subtle or built-up. I recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful drugstore blush!
Miale B.
San Marcos, TX
These blushes are my holy grails. They look stunning on the cheeks with their beautiful sheen. They are so buildable and smooth going on the face and can easily be blended in with bronzer for a healthy glow!
outside i.
Colleyville, TX
I managed to get my hands on this thankfully!! I tried so many Walmart stores and it was sold out in all the locals ones to me. I did manage to find the very last one - I want to try Toasted Cinnamon too!
Julia L.
laurel
This is the perfect blush for any skin color. It is beyond beautiful! It blends better then most of my high end blushes. This will be my new go to blush. I would recommend and buy again and again.
Vanessa  L.
Plano, TX
Wow! I was so blown away by these blushes! The pigment is super buildable and does not get crazy. I love a blush I can be liberal with and not be afraid. Can’t wait to get more shades!
victoria h.
Port Allen, LA
I absolutely love this product, I find it better than most high end blushes. I think it's best for someone with light or tan skin, it last all day, and it's the perfect shade. I would most def buy this product again.
Hannah W.
Pauls Valley, OK
I love this shade! It’s the perfect shade for a day when you want to skip bronzer! It gives you a nice sun kissed look without the need to bronze your cheeks. Way to go Burt’s Bees!
Alexandria T.
Hollister , MO
Pigmented color that lasts all day! Easily applied and blended in with a brush. I have already been recommending to my friends. The price is responsible and it compares my high end blushes from NARS.
Sarah L.
I haven't seen it before yet i love the color a lot
Kayleigh O.
is this any good ?
Amber L.
Is this very pigmented?
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
How pigmented is this blush?
Rachel A.