BY BURT'S BEES

Our 100% Natural, Mineral Blush Makeup Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow. The Lightweight Formula Brings Together Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E To Nourish Skin For Beautifully Radiant Results.

Benefits & Claims:

100% Natural, Lightweight Mineral Blush Makeup Adds Radiance To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow
Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Create Natural Looks On Many Skin Tones; Perfect For Everyday Wear
Available In 3 Luminous Shades
Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sls, Petrolatum Or Synthetic Fragrances; Dermatologist Tested; Not Tested On Animals

Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E Nourish Skin And Enhance Your Natural Glow For Beautiful Results, Inside And Out.

How To Use:

Using A Blush Brush (Not Included), Apply To The Apple Of Your Cheeks And Blend Outwards Towards Your Temple.
Remove Makeup With Your Favorite Burt’s Bees® Cleanser Or Burt’s Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

Burt's Bees Blush Makeup
  • "hello guys so girls for natural rose cheeks just use this blush i swear the best with little bit of shine" in 6 reviews
  • "perfect blush color for fair skin tones and blond girls the smell of it is just waw you should all try it and for the price i think it's such a good product " in 2 reviews
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Bare Peach color is so beautiful in real life! It is very light and neutral. The blush has glow in it making it look perfect on the skin. The color didn't show up well in the photos when swatched on a hand, but it was more pigmented when applied to the cheeks.
Ellen K.
Brooklyn, New York
These blushes are so good! To the touch they are super scratchy I’m not gonna lie but on the cheeks they are the most blend-able blushes ever. These are not really pigmented which is great because instead of instant clown cheeks you can build it up to a gorgeous natural flush!
Krista C.
I bought the Burts Box with mystery items (they're listed now) from their new beauty line.  This blush was by far my favorite product in the box!  A serious blush stand-out among my blushes.  The powder is super fine, pigmented, and the color Bare Peach is so pretty on my skin tone.  I want to buy all of the blushes now.  So impressed by these products so far, definitely recommend!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I'm thrilled they came out with a blush. It's natural looking and application is quick and easy. It leaves a nice glow to skin, not shimmery. It lasts all day long and is pretty pigmented so will last a long time.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
I bought this blush in the color Bare Peach. It's such a nice nude peachy color! The packaging feels like it's made out of recycled plastic, so the compact itself is thin and light. I use a fluffy brush for my blush and noticed that there was hardly any fallout. It's also been a full shift at work and my blush still looks fine (: I love this color and will probably also purchase it in Shy Pink.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is what I look for in a blush, which this one has:

-color pay off
-blendability
-smoothness
-lasting power

This blush has all of those traits. It looks great on the skin, and it is the perfect color for my skin tone.

I recommend this product to others.
Danielle C.
I wear his blush everyday since I got it! I have to force myself to use a different blush because I feel like I’m ignoring my other blushes. It’s so beautiful and has like this light sheen that makes you look like a goddess! I only have the shade Bare Peach right now but if the other shades are anything like this I’ll definitely be picking them up!
Talei T.
Love this brand! These are amazing, they are so natural on the skin because they have that matte finish. It isn’t too much color but it isn’t one of those blushes that disappear after applying t to your skin. Such wearable blushes. The shy pink doesn’t look like much but once applied 🙌🏽 so stunning. Burt's Bees Blush Makeup
Nicole C.
After seeing Kathleen Lights on YouTube use this blush in Toasted Cinnamon I decided to give it a try. I picked this up at my local Wal-Mart for around $10. I've worn this blush two days in a row, and I'm loving it. The color looks great on my fair skin, and the color is a perfect fall/winter color. It's pigmented, and last all day.
serena g.
New York
This blush is an amazing color that matches my skintone. It is very buildable for use and is highly pigmented for me even the swatches are highly pigmented. This product is easy to blend and i have been super happy about this ever since i found out burts bees was comming out with cosmetics i would totally recommend this product!
Madison K.
Where can i find this ? None of the stores near me carry it and I've tried ulta website and still nothing ! I need the toasted raisin one.  Ok maybe all of them !
Amber L.
Is this very pigmented?
Taylor H.
Has anyone tried these? Whats your thoughts on them?
Jessica W.
Chilliwack, BC
does the toasted cinnamon shade work well as a bronzer?
Kayleigh O.