BY BURT'S BEES

Our 100% Natural, Mineral Blush Makeup Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow. The Lightweight Formula Brings Together Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E To Nourish Skin For Beautifully Radiant Results.

Benefits & Claims:

100% Natural, Lightweight Mineral Blush Makeup Adds Radiance To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow
Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Create Natural Looks On Many Skin Tones; Perfect For Everyday Wear
Available In 3 Luminous Shades
Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sls, Petrolatum Or Synthetic Fragrances; Dermatologist Tested; Not Tested On Animals

Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E Nourish Skin And Enhance Your Natural Glow For Beautiful Results, Inside And Out.

How To Use:

Using A Blush Brush (Not Included), Apply To The Apple Of Your Cheeks And Blend Outwards Towards Your Temple.
Remove Makeup With Your Favorite Burt’s Bees® Cleanser Or Burt’s Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

Burt's Bees Blush Makeup
  • "hello guys so girls for natural rose cheeks just use this blush i swear the best with little bit of shine" in 6 reviews
  • "perfect blush color for fair skin tones and blond girls the smell of it is just waw you should all try it and for the price i think it's such a good product " in 2 reviews
Taylor S.
Melvindale, MI
When I first saw this I was skeptical because burts bees are known for their lip products more than anything. After using, I felt really good about it. It's not super sheer, it's definitely pigmented. I would definitely purchase again.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I really actually like this blush, it goes on so smoothly and this shade is not like too pink, its a perfect sheer pink, it gives my cheeks that perfect flushed look. It hasn't caused me to break out in the areas applied. I have dry combo sensitive skin, so far it works great.
Kenzee B.
I tried this product in hopes it would compliment my warm skin tone, I was mistaken! It made me look orange :( it would be better off used as a bronzer! I would not purchase this again. I would not recommend it to someone with light/fair/medium skin.
Miranda💋 R.
I'm actually liking this blush. The pink blush isn't to sheer it's a pretty pink. Sensitive skin? Works for it too. And it is buildable so it won't let it be Cakey on your skin. Yes, I would buy it again but in the other two colors.
Jay t.
st george
i liked it as far as how it looks but when i started using it on my face it would come off a darker pink than what it looks like in the container it blends well but if your like a tannish baige skin color its not for you !!
Samantha S.
Fremont, OH
Love this blush! Very pretty and easy to blend. I have the shade Toasted Cinnamon and it’s very pretty. I know it’s suppose be for darker skin tones but it can be a pretty bronzy blush. Definitely want to try more ! #GIFTCRUSH
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Lena T.
This product is ok I guess. It's like any other drug store blush. Not the biggest fan but it does get the job done. It's a shimmery finish which I'm also not a fan of so I wouldn't buy it again just cause of that
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Shy Pink: perfect for medium skin with yellow undertones! Gorgeous everyday color that lasts all day. The pigment can be made subtle or built-up. I recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful drugstore blush!
Julia L.
laurel
This is the perfect blush for any skin color. It is beyond beautiful! It blends better then most of my high end blushes. This will be my new go to blush. I would recommend and buy again and again.
Sarah L.
I haven't seen it before yet i love the color a lot
Kayleigh O.
is this any good ?
Amber L.
Is this very pigmented?
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
How pigmented is this blush?
Rachel A.