BY BURT'S BEES #63 in Blush

Our 100% Natural, Mineral Blush Makeup Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow. The Lightweight Formula Brings Together Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E To Nourish Skin For Beautifully Radiant Results.

Benefits & Claims:

100% Natural, Lightweight Mineral Blush Makeup Adds Radiance To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow
Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Create Natural Looks On Many Skin Tones; Perfect For Everyday Wear
Available In 3 Luminous Shades
Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sls, Petrolatum Or Synthetic Fragrances; Dermatologist Tested; Not Tested On Animals

Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E Nourish Skin And Enhance Your Natural Glow For Beautiful Results, Inside And Out.

How To Use:

Using A Blush Brush (Not Included), Apply To The Apple Of Your Cheeks And Blend Outwards Towards Your Temple.
Remove Makeup With Your Favorite Burt’s Bees® Cleanser Or Burt’s Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

Burt's Bees Blush Makeup
  • "hello guys so girls for natural rose cheeks just use this blush i swear the best with little bit of shine" in 6 reviews
  • "perfect blush color for fair skin tones and blond girls the smell of it is just waw you should all try it and for the price i think it's such a good product " in 2 reviews
Brooke C.
Greenville
Toasted cinnamon! Who knew this shade would be such a game changer. I’m in love with this blush. I usually wear a pink shade and never a lot, but this warm shade is perfect for olive skin and Summer.
Hope J.
North Bibb
This blush is 110% natural and cruelty free, it’s cheap and easy to use. Gives a nice subtle look perfect for natural makeup looks. Definitely recommend if you are on the go and always in a rush. Definitely would buy again.
Amanda G.
I have two of their blushes and toasted cinnamon is my absolute favorite. The coloring is beautiful and natural. It’s perfection and looks amazing on the skin. Definitely a makeup must have.
Allison M.
Plymouth
i have this blush in toasted cinnamon and it’s become one of my favorite blushes for the summer! it’s a sort of bronzey shade on my skin tone and with the shine it gives my skin looks so healthy and beautiful!
Zuly G.
San Diego, Ca
Very impressed with this blush. It’s the perfect peach sun kissed blush. It has good staying power and pigmentation. I wish it was a bit cheaper for being a drugstore product.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I recently purchased this blush and it's amazing. It's so smooth and creamy. The color is gorgeous and blends beautifully. For the price I'm going to pick up the other two.
Giselle O.
this has quickly became my favorite blush because it's so affordable I heard about it from Kathleen lights and I love the matte finish and it's all buildable easy to blend
Brittany T.
McLain, Mississippi
I wish this blush were not so chalky and powdery. I like a more smooth,creamy, dewy blush. It blends nice though and could be nice if you’re doing a more matte look.
Liz P.
overland park
I love this blush! It’s so natural and can build up. I have shy pink but plan on getting the other two. I would really recommend this because it does stay on and they have good colors.
Sarah O.
fulton
Love love love! Great color and wear! It blends easy and stays without reapplying. Not over the top color. But gives the perfect natural blushed color to your look.
Madison K.
Where can i find this ? None of the stores near me carry it and I've tried ulta website and still nothing ! I need the toasted raisin one.  Ok maybe all of them !
Amber L.
Is this very pigmented?
Kayleigh O.
is this any good ?
Sarah L.
I haven't seen it before yet i love the color a lot
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
How pigmented is this blush?

back