BY BURT'S BEES #49 in Blush

Our 100% Natural, Mineral Blush Makeup Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow. The Lightweight Formula Brings Together Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E To Nourish Skin For Beautifully Radiant Results.

Benefits & Claims:

100% Natural, Lightweight Mineral Blush Makeup Adds Radiance To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow
Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Create Natural Looks On Many Skin Tones; Perfect For Everyday Wear
Available In 3 Luminous Shades
Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sls, Petrolatum Or Synthetic Fragrances; Dermatologist Tested; Not Tested On Animals

Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E Nourish Skin And Enhance Your Natural Glow For Beautiful Results, Inside And Out.

How To Use:

Using A Blush Brush (Not Included), Apply To The Apple Of Your Cheeks And Blend Outwards Towards Your Temple.
Remove Makeup With Your Favorite Burt’s Bees® Cleanser Or Burt’s Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

Burt's Bees Blush Makeup
  • "hello guys so girls for natural rose cheeks just use this blush i swear the best with little bit of shine" in 6 reviews
  • "perfect blush color for fair skin tones and blond girls the smell of it is just waw you should all try it and for the price i think it's such a good product " in 2 reviews
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I really am obsessed with this blush! It is soooo pigmented that all you need is to tap the brush onto the blush and that’s all you need for both cheeks! Also it blends amazingly! I would most definitely recommend this product!!
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I love that Burt's Bee has come out with more choices in natural makeup. This blush is a beautiful natural tone and doesn't look too bright. It contains vitamin E which is fabulous on my skin! The packaging is really cute too!
Caitlin H.
Philadelphia
I use this blush as my everyday blush. Has a beautiful sheen on the skin. True to color in the pan. Variety of three different shades with a satin matte finish. Absolutely stunning. Definitely recommend.
Brooklyn T.
North Salt Lake
This was very pretty. I like the way it looked on me. I liked the way it looked on my skin. The color blends well with lots of skin tones. It shimmered when applied. I definitely recommend this product.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
This blush is such a good find at the drugstore. It’s a regular peach blush and it has a nice sheen to it. It gives your face a nice natural sheen and it looks really nice. It lasts on me for a while
Hope J.
North Bibb
This blush is 110% natural and cruelty free, it’s cheap and easy to use. Gives a nice subtle look perfect for natural makeup looks. Definitely recommend if you are on the go and always in a rush. Definitely would buy again.
Amanda G.
I have two of their blushes and toasted cinnamon is my absolute favorite. The coloring is beautiful and natural. It’s perfection and looks amazing on the skin. Definitely a makeup must have.
Zuly G.
San Diego, Ca
Very impressed with this blush. It’s the perfect peach sun kissed blush. It has good staying power and pigmentation. I wish it was a bit cheaper for being a drugstore product.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I recently purchased this blush and it's amazing. It's so smooth and creamy. The color is gorgeous and blends beautifully. For the price I'm going to pick up the other two.
Giselle O.
this has quickly became my favorite blush because it's so affordable I heard about it from Kathleen lights and I love the matte finish and it's all buildable easy to blend
Amber L.
Is this very pigmented?
Kayleigh O.
is this any good ?
Sarah L.
I haven't seen it before yet i love the color a lot
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
How pigmented is this blush?
Rachel A.