BY BURT'S BEES

Our 100% Natural, Mineral Blush Makeup Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow. The Lightweight Formula Brings Together Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E To Nourish Skin For Beautifully Radiant Results.

Benefits & Claims:

100% Natural, Lightweight Mineral Blush Makeup Adds Radiance To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow
Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Create Natural Looks On Many Skin Tones; Perfect For Everyday Wear
Available In 3 Luminous Shades
Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sls, Petrolatum Or Synthetic Fragrances; Dermatologist Tested; Not Tested On Animals

Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E Nourish Skin And Enhance Your Natural Glow For Beautiful Results, Inside And Out.

How To Use:

Using A Blush Brush (Not Included), Apply To The Apple Of Your Cheeks And Blend Outwards Towards Your Temple.
Remove Makeup With Your Favorite Burt’s Bees® Cleanser Or Burt’s Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

Burt's Bees Blush Makeup
  • "hello guys so girls for natural rose cheeks just use this blush i swear the best with little bit of shine" in 6 reviews
  • "perfect blush color for fair skin tones and blond girls the smell of it is just waw you should all try it and for the price i think it's such a good product " in 2 reviews
Christina R.
Yonkers, NY
So, the pictures don't do this one justice. The color I got basically matches my natural skin tone of my body, however, my face tends to be lighter because of makeup and sunscreen. I love that this gives my face a very natural look with just a little sheen/healthy glow. The picture is of the toasted cinnamon color. If you tend to choose tans and bronzers over pinks than this is a great color. The color does get richer the more coats you put on although if you are looking for a more contouring color I would go darker. Feels super soft on
Ueuud U.
It's a great product super great and very pigmented gave the perfect amount of color and pop to my cheeks very affordable easy to blend either with brush or fingers GREAT IN ALL CAPS and recommend buying 100% BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAPONESQUE Pro Blush BrushJAPONESQUE Pro Blush BrushBurt's Bees Blush Makeup
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Bare Peach color is so beautiful in real life! It is very light and neutral. The blush has glow in it making it look perfect on the skin. The color didn't show up well in the photos when swatched on a hand, but it was more pigmented when applied to the cheeks.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
I'm thrilled they came out with a blush. It's natural looking and application is quick and easy. It leaves a nice glow to skin, not shimmery. It lasts all day long and is pretty pigmented so will last a long time.
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
I bought this blush in the color Bare Peach. It's such a nice nude peachy color! The packaging feels like it's made out of recycled plastic, so the compact itself is thin and light. I use a fluffy brush for my blush and noticed that there was hardly any fallout. It's also been a full shift at work and my blush still looks fine (: I love this color and will probably also purchase it in Shy Pink.
Danielle L.
I wear his blush everyday since I got it! I have to force myself to use a different blush because I feel like I’m ignoring my other blushes. It’s so beautiful and has like this light sheen that makes you look like a goddess! I only have the shade Bare Peach right now but if the other shades are anything like this I’ll definitely be picking them up!
Nicole C.
El Dorado, AR
After seeing Kathleen Lights on YouTube use this blush in Toasted Cinnamon I decided to give it a try. I picked this up at my local Wal-Mart for around $10. I've worn this blush two days in a row, and I'm loving it. The color looks great on my fair skin, and the color is a perfect fall/winter color. It's pigmented, and last all day.
serena g.
This blush is an amazing color that matches my skintone. It is very buildable for use and is highly pigmented for me even the swatches are highly pigmented. This product is easy to blend and i have been super happy about this ever since i found out burts bees was comming out with cosmetics i would totally recommend this product!
Ana A.
I love this blush omg ! I got it for a gift a while back and It's almost gone too bad ! ' amazing color really looks really good on olive toned girls and definitely pigmented !' And builds up amazing a little goes long way though and yet I would really buy it again although not sure where since it was gifted
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
Absolutely beautiful!! I love this blush, makes my cheeks look pretty I would highly recommend and I will be purchasing again, I have to a relative and she loves it as well and will be purchasing futuristically
Sarah L.
I haven't seen it before yet i love the color a lot
Kayleigh O.
is this any good ?
Amber L.
Is this very pigmented?
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
How pigmented is this blush?
Rachel A.