BY BURT'S BEES

Our 100% Natural, Mineral Blush Makeup Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow. The Lightweight Formula Brings Together Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E To Nourish Skin For Beautifully Radiant Results.

Benefits & Claims:

100% Natural, Lightweight Mineral Blush Makeup Adds Radiance To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow
Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Create Natural Looks On Many Skin Tones; Perfect For Everyday Wear
Available In 3 Luminous Shades
Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sls, Petrolatum Or Synthetic Fragrances; Dermatologist Tested; Not Tested On Animals

Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E Nourish Skin And Enhance Your Natural Glow For Beautiful Results, Inside And Out.

How To Use:

Using A Blush Brush (Not Included), Apply To The Apple Of Your Cheeks And Blend Outwards Towards Your Temple.
Remove Makeup With Your Favorite Burt’s Bees® Cleanser Or Burt’s Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

Burt's Bees Blush Makeup
  • "hello guys so girls for natural rose cheeks just use this blush i swear the best with little bit of shine" in 6 reviews
  • "perfect blush color for fair skin tones and blond girls the smell of it is just waw you should all try it and for the price i think it's such a good product " in 2 reviews
Kristy H.
This blush is such a great color for fall or summer. Its easily buildabe and lasts all day. I think the packaging is cute and its a great price. I think it is easy to blend as well. I want to try the other shades, i highly recommend
Haley M.
Lima
This product is gorgeous! Bonus, its all natural. It 's buildable, blendable, and stays put all day long. The color is absolutely fantastic. Perfect for every day wear. I would recommend this and repurchase this product.
Rachel U.
Hawthorne , CA
I love that Burt's Bee has come out with more choices in natural makeup. This blush is a beautiful natural tone and doesn't look too bright. It contains vitamin E which is fabulous on my skin! The packaging is really cute too!
outside i.
Colleyville, TX
I managed to get my hands on this thankfully!! I tried so many Walmart stores and it was sold out in all the locals ones to me. I did manage to find the very last one - I want to try Toasted Cinnamon too!
Brooklyn T.
North Salt Lake
This was very pretty. I like the way it looked on me. I liked the way it looked on my skin. The color blends well with lots of skin tones. It shimmered when applied. I definitely recommend this product.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
This blush is such a good find at the drugstore. It’s a regular peach blush and it has a nice sheen to it. It gives your face a nice natural sheen and it looks really nice. It lasts on me for a while
Hope J.
North Bibb
This blush is 110% natural and cruelty free, it’s cheap and easy to use. Gives a nice subtle look perfect for natural makeup looks. Definitely recommend if you are on the go and always in a rush. Definitely would buy again.
Manda G.
I have two of their blushes and toasted cinnamon is my absolute favorite. The coloring is beautiful and natural. It’s perfection and looks amazing on the skin. Definitely a makeup must have.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I recently purchased this blush and it's amazing. It's so smooth and creamy. The color is gorgeous and blends beautifully. For the price I'm going to pick up the other two.
Christina R.
Yonkers, NY
So, the pictures don't do this one justice. The color I got basically matches my natural skin tone of my body, however, my face tends to be lighter because of makeup and sunscreen. I love that this gives my face a very natural look with just a little sheen/healthy glow. The picture is of the toasted cinnamon color. If you tend to choose tans and bronzers over pinks than this is a great color. The color does get richer the more coats you put on although if you are looking for a more contouring color I would go darker. Feels super soft on
Sarah L.
I haven't seen it before yet i love the color a lot
Kayleigh O.
is this any good ?
Amber L.
Is this very pigmented?
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
How pigmented is this blush?
Rachel A.