BY BURT'S BEES

Our 100% Natural, Mineral Blush Makeup Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow. The Lightweight Formula Brings Together Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E To Nourish Skin For Beautifully Radiant Results.

Benefits & Claims:

100% Natural, Lightweight Mineral Blush Makeup Adds Radiance To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow
Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Create Natural Looks On Many Skin Tones; Perfect For Everyday Wear
Available In 3 Luminous Shades
Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sls, Petrolatum Or Synthetic Fragrances; Dermatologist Tested; Not Tested On Animals

Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E Nourish Skin And Enhance Your Natural Glow For Beautiful Results, Inside And Out.

How To Use:

Using A Blush Brush (Not Included), Apply To The Apple Of Your Cheeks And Blend Outwards Towards Your Temple.
Remove Makeup With Your Favorite Burt’s Bees® Cleanser Or Burt’s Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

Burt's Bees Blush Makeup
  • "hello guys so girls for natural rose cheeks just use this blush i swear the best with little bit of shine" in 6 reviews
  • "perfect blush color for fair skin tones and blond girls the smell of it is just waw you should all try it and for the price i think it's such a good product " in 2 reviews
Lauren F.
Waterloo, IA
I purchased this blush in toasted cinnamon based on Kathleen lights having raved about it. It takes a few swipes to reach full opacity, and doesn’t seem to last on my oily skin all day. I ended up hitting pan after using daily for about a week and a half. I love the warm, bronzey tone—but I’m still deciding whether or not to repurchase. I noticed that the formula is talc free, which is a plus, but I think that’s why the formulation is so much different than what I’m used to.
Sarah S.
Madison , WI
This blush is so great! The color is beautiful and it looks very natural and pretty. It’s a great matte finish and sits nicely on the skin. Also it’s so natural! It’s a win-win. I’d definitely recommend!
Emily L.
Tempe, AZ
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THIS BLUSH!! I heard about this from KathleenLights and AprilAthena7!!! I had to get this and they were right this Blush is amazing!! Super smooth and pigmented! Beautiful color on the cheeks! The toasted cinnamon color looks amazing on my deeper skin!! Absolutely recommend this Blush to everyone!! I will be trying more shades soon!! This product is worth it !!
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Such a good formula and colors for everyday natural look. The formula is smooth, blends easy and looks so good. It’s not too pigmented where you need to be careful, so you can certainly build it up to your preference. Plus it’s drugstore and Burt’s bee! Love love love!
Myranda C.
These blushes are perfect! Whenever I look for a blush, they have to be matte and also have good undertone in them for my olive skin tone. This is definitely that! These are fairly inexpensive too, so they won’t break the bank. They are a TAD powdery but it’s not something that bothers me. I’d say definitely go for these if you’re looking for a good, staple blush.
Michelle S.
Harriman
I have used the color bare peach and am in love! My skin tone isn’t always the best for blushes and this blush looks great on my skin! It’s not too pink—more of a coral color that looks natural and gorgeous on the skin!
Janette W.
Gurnee
Perfect universal shade . It’s packaging is super cute . The color does apply as the color appears . Semi matte yet shimmery . Long lasting you get your moneys worth. I would recommend
Melyssa E.
Burt's Bees Blush Makeup This is my go-to blush, my absolute favorite. Toasted Cinnamon is the perfect shade for me. It looks really natural, not at all cakey and I even use it on my eyes sometimes. I'm not loving the price though. In my opinion it's a bit much for a drugstore product but that's pretty much the case with all of Burt's Bees products. It's worth it so I still highly recommend it.
Kayleigh R.
Fairbanks, AK
Bought this after hearing Kathleen Lights talk about it and am so glad I did! This is now my go to blush! I have bare peach & toasted cinnamon and they’re so beautiful! Sometimes I’ll even wear them together. They hav a slight shimmer to them, but last a long time, looks natural and is overall just wonderful! Well worth the price
Cassandra S.
Platteville, WI
I love these blushes!  They are the perfect pigmentation for a blush - pigmented but not too pigmented.  These blushes also last beautifully throughout the day.  The finish is stunning.  I would say it is somewhere between a matte and satin finish.  Absolutely stunning and would recommend to anyone!
Madison K.
Where can i find this ? None of the stores near me carry it and I've tried ulta website and still nothing ! I need the toasted raisin one.  Ok maybe all of them !
Amber L.
Is this very pigmented?
Taylor H.
Has anyone tried these? Whats your thoughts on them?
Jessica W.
Chilliwack
does the toasted cinnamon shade work well as a bronzer?
Kayleigh O.