BY BURT'S BEES

Our 100% Natural, Mineral Blush Makeup Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow. The Lightweight Formula Brings Together Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E To Nourish Skin For Beautifully Radiant Results.

Benefits & Claims:

100% Natural, Lightweight Mineral Blush Makeup Adds Radiance To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow
Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Create Natural Looks On Many Skin Tones; Perfect For Everyday Wear
Available In 3 Luminous Shades
Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sls, Petrolatum Or Synthetic Fragrances; Dermatologist Tested; Not Tested On Animals

Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E Nourish Skin And Enhance Your Natural Glow For Beautiful Results, Inside And Out.

How To Use:

Using A Blush Brush (Not Included), Apply To The Apple Of Your Cheeks And Blend Outwards Towards Your Temple.
Remove Makeup With Your Favorite Burt’s Bees® Cleanser Or Burt’s Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

Burt's Bees Blush Makeup
  • "hello guys so girls for natural rose cheeks just use this blush i swear the best with little bit of shine" in 6 reviews
  • "perfect blush color for fair skin tones and blond girls the smell of it is just waw you should all try it and for the price i think it's such a good product " in 2 reviews
Hope B.
This is amazing! I found this at Walmart and it's affordable. It has a matte finish but it's very pigmented!!! Be sure to tap the brush. I got the shade toasted cinnamon and it's a bit too dark for my skin so I think it will look best on tan skin tones. It lasted long so I would give this a 4/5
Kathy A.
palmdale
I love this color !! I initial tried it because I saw someone recommended online ! And it’s a great color it’s a matte blush but very beautiful! Pair it with some highlight over the cheek and it looks great! Perfect fall look! I am going to repurchase again and try the other colors too.
Talei T.
Love this brand! These are amazing, they are so natural on the skin because they have that matte finish. It isn’t too much color but it isn’t one of those blushes that disappear after applying t to your skin. Such wearable blushes. The shy pink doesn’t look like much but once applied 🙌🏽 so stunning. Burt's Bees Blush Makeup
Ellen K.
Brooklyn, New York
These blushes are so good! To the touch they are super scratchy I’m not gonna lie but on the cheeks they are the most blend-able blushes ever. These are not really pigmented which is great because instead of instant clown cheeks you can build it up to a gorgeous natural flush!
Kelly P.
I love this blush! The packaging is super nice and i think this color pairs perfectly with bronzer. Its not a traditional color for blush but it reminds me of the darkest shade of blush in the becca/jaclyn hill highlighter palette which i am obsessed with. This blush is perfect to travel with and it goes great with a bronzy look! It could also stand on its own as a blush/bronzer for a quick color on the cheeks and out the door routine. Can’t wait to start using it more and more. I think it could also work as a crease shade so I’m excited to try that out!
Alexis Y.
Elmhurst, NY
Bare Peach is by far the most prettiest shade of blush I own. I bought this at Ulta when the whole collection was 40% off and I was so excited to get my hands on this. I've seen this worn on so many Youtubers and it just compliments all skin tones! People say the color is too dark but it's definitely not a problem for me, if anything it just doubles as a bronzer. Very happy with this purchase!
Samantha S.
Norwalk, OH
Its a beautifully bronzy color, it is a nice matte blush that lasts all day. Its a good drug store blush, I just prefer my tarte blush that Ive been using. But if you are looking for something that is cheaper I recommend trying this blush out.
Kelsey C.
My new favorite blush! I’ve been using it for a month now and it’s amazing! Easy to apply subtly or boldly! I’ve been telling everyone about it and several of my co-workers (professional makeup artists) are now using it as well as keeping it in their arsenal.
Krista C.
I bought the Burts Box with mystery items (they're listed now) from their new beauty line.  This blush was by far my favorite product in the box!  A serious blush stand-out among my blushes.  The powder is super fine, pigmented, and the color Bare Peach is so pretty on my skin tone.  I want to buy all of the blushes now.  So impressed by these products so far, definitely recommend!
Miale B.
San Marcos, TX
These blushes are my holy grails. They look stunning on the cheeks with their beautiful sheen. They are so buildable and smooth going on the face and can easily be blended in with bronzer for a healthy glow!
Sarah L.
I haven't seen it before yet i love the color a lot
Kayleigh O.
is this any good ?
Amber L.
Is this very pigmented?
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
How pigmented is this blush?
Rachel A.