BY BURT'S BEES #63 in Blush

Our 100% Natural, Mineral Blush Makeup Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow. The Lightweight Formula Brings Together Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E To Nourish Skin For Beautifully Radiant Results.

Benefits & Claims:

100% Natural, Lightweight Mineral Blush Makeup Adds Radiance To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow
Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Create Natural Looks On Many Skin Tones; Perfect For Everyday Wear
Available In 3 Luminous Shades
Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sls, Petrolatum Or Synthetic Fragrances; Dermatologist Tested; Not Tested On Animals

Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E Nourish Skin And Enhance Your Natural Glow For Beautiful Results, Inside And Out.

How To Use:

Using A Blush Brush (Not Included), Apply To The Apple Of Your Cheeks And Blend Outwards Towards Your Temple.
Remove Makeup With Your Favorite Burt’s Bees® Cleanser Or Burt’s Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

Burt's Bees Blush Makeup
  • "hello guys so girls for natural rose cheeks just use this blush i swear the best with little bit of shine" in 6 reviews
  • "perfect blush color for fair skin tones and blond girls the smell of it is just waw you should all try it and for the price i think it's such a good product " in 2 reviews
Alexandra U.
Saint Louis, MO
I use the Toasted Cinnamon color of this blush and I was sort of thrown off by the color in the pan. It looks like it could almost be a bronzer but it has a somewhat orange/peach undertone that is perfect for summer. This blush stays on the face all day and looks so fun and fresh. I would definitely recommend this blush and color!
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
One of my favorite formula for blushes from the drugstore. This goes on very smooth and gives a natural finish that isn’t too matte or drying at all. The color is beautiful. The packaging is so pretty to me and unique.
Laura J.
Mission , TX
I absolutely love these blushes! My favorite is the shade Toasted Cinnamon. They’re very slim and compact, nicely pigmented but not too much, and they last forever on the skin. It’s a beautiful natural blush and they’re affordable and have natural ingredients which is a plus!
Kelly P.
I love this blush! The packaging is super nice and i think this color pairs perfectly with bronzer. Its not a traditional color for blush but it reminds me of the darkest shade of blush in the becca/jaclyn hill highlighter palette which i am obsessed with. This blush is perfect to travel with and it goes great with a bronzy look! It could also stand on its own as a blush/bronzer for a quick color on the cheeks and out the door routine. Can’t wait to start using it more and more. I think it could also work as a crease shade so I’m excited to try that out!
Shaune P.
Buckeye
I have this blush in Toasted Cinnamon. It is a very beautiful blush but it is very pigmented so be careful and go in with a light hand. It blends really well even if you accidentally use too much. It blends well with Bronzer and highlight and it lasts all day on the skin.
Alexis Y.
Elmhurst, NY
Bare Peach is by far the most prettiest shade of blush I own. I bought this at Ulta when the whole collection was 40% off and I was so excited to get my hands on this. I've seen this worn on so many Youtubers and it just compliments all skin tones! People say the color is too dark but it's definitely not a problem for me, if anything it just doubles as a bronzer. Very happy with this purchase!
Sierra G.
Elko, NV
I bought the blush in the color Toasted Cinnamon and it is so stunning. I have medium skin and it is the perfect burnt peach blush. It would probably look gorgeous as a bronzer on lighter skin as well. It is a satin matte blush so it looks so natural and pretty on the skin.
Amy H.
Sunset Beach, NC
I love this blush. I’m picky about blushes but this one is one of my favorites. I have toasted cinnamon and the peach one and I love both. I bought this after Kathleenlights recommended them on her YouTube channel because we have similar complexions. I find myself reaching for these two more often than my other blushes. The peach looks great with almost any makeup look and the cinnamon is one I use when I’m going for a more bronzed look. They’re a little pricey for drugstore in my opinion but they’ve lasted me a very long time.
Samantha S.
Norwalk, OH
Its a beautifully bronzy color, it is a nice matte blush that lasts all day. Its a good drug store blush, I just prefer my tarte blush that Ive been using. But if you are looking for something that is cheaper I recommend trying this blush out.
Kel W.
My new favorite blush! I’ve been using it for a month now and it’s amazing! Easy to apply subtly or boldly! I’ve been telling everyone about it and several of my co-workers (professional makeup artists) are now using it as well as keeping it in their arsenal.
Madison K.
Where can i find this ? None of the stores near me carry it and I've tried ulta website and still nothing ! I need the toasted raisin one.  Ok maybe all of them !
Amber L.
Is this very pigmented?
Kayleigh O.
is this any good ?
Sarah L.
I haven't seen it before yet i love the color a lot
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
How pigmented is this blush?

back