BY BURT'S BEES #63 in Blush

Our 100% Natural, Mineral Blush Makeup Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow. The Lightweight Formula Brings Together Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E To Nourish Skin For Beautifully Radiant Results.

Benefits & Claims:

100% Natural, Lightweight Mineral Blush Makeup Adds Radiance To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow
Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Create Natural Looks On Many Skin Tones; Perfect For Everyday Wear
Available In 3 Luminous Shades
Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sls, Petrolatum Or Synthetic Fragrances; Dermatologist Tested; Not Tested On Animals

Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E Nourish Skin And Enhance Your Natural Glow For Beautiful Results, Inside And Out.

How To Use:

Using A Blush Brush (Not Included), Apply To The Apple Of Your Cheeks And Blend Outwards Towards Your Temple.
Remove Makeup With Your Favorite Burt’s Bees® Cleanser Or Burt’s Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

Burt's Bees Blush Makeup
  • "hello guys so girls for natural rose cheeks just use this blush i swear the best with little bit of shine" in 6 reviews
  • "perfect blush color for fair skin tones and blond girls the smell of it is just waw you should all try it and for the price i think it's such a good product " in 2 reviews
Jenna S.
I love Burt's Bees Blush. I feel it gives a very natural look. Not to harsh or contrasting. I use it everyday!
Alexis S.
Lexington, NC
This product works very will for light skin people. I have porcelain skin tones and it’s not too much for me.
ana g.
I am currently using this and i Do like it. I like the fact that it has natural ingredients. Great product.
Alexandria G.
This blush is everything! Has a beautiful satin and radiant finish. I love all of the shades in the range.
Theresa T.
Chicago
Good color and pigmentation. Blends perfectly. Has good lasting power. Layers well on top of other products
Jennifer R.
Sheridan, AR
The blush was so pigmented and very flattering. The honeycomb packaging is so cute. The finish was matte.
Melissa r.
Keyport, NJ
Perfect color for my skin. Applys nicely. Lasts long and looks great. Its a soft smooth blush . Awesome .
emely f.
This product is highly recommend. Because itakes your cheeks real pink and perky. This blush is excellent
Frances S.
Fort Campbell, KY
I have a deep skin tone and this product works wonders on me!! Can be used with foundation or without!
Alesia W.
Genoa, WV
Have not tried but I love the color of this blush looks very well pigmented and looks easy to blend
Madison K.
Where can i find this ? None of the stores near me carry it and I've tried ulta website and still nothing ! I need the toasted raisin one.  Ok maybe all of them !
Amber L.
Is this very pigmented?
Kayleigh O.
is this any good ?
Sarah L.
I haven't seen it before yet i love the color a lot
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
How pigmented is this blush?

back