BY BURT'S BEES

Our 100% Natural, Mineral Blush Makeup Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow. The Lightweight Formula Brings Together Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E To Nourish Skin For Beautifully Radiant Results.

Benefits & Claims:

100% Natural, Lightweight Mineral Blush Makeup Adds Radiance To Enhance Your Cheeks’ Natural Glow
Applies And Blends Easily And Evenly To Create Natural Looks On Many Skin Tones; Perfect For Everyday Wear
Available In 3 Luminous Shades
Formulated Without Parabens, Phthalates, Sls, Petrolatum Or Synthetic Fragrances; Dermatologist Tested; Not Tested On Animals

Bamboo, Honey And Vitamin E Nourish Skin And Enhance Your Natural Glow For Beautiful Results, Inside And Out.

How To Use:

Using A Blush Brush (Not Included), Apply To The Apple Of Your Cheeks And Blend Outwards Towards Your Temple.
Remove Makeup With Your Favorite Burt’s Bees® Cleanser Or Burt’s Bees® Facial Cleansing Towelettes.

Burt's Bees Blush Makeup
  • "hello guys so girls for natural rose cheeks just use this blush i swear the best with little bit of shine" in 6 reviews
  • "perfect blush color for fair skin tones and blond girls the smell of it is just waw you should all try it and for the price i think it's such a good product " in 2 reviews
Michelle L.
I bought this blush after seeing it in one of KathleenLights' monthly favorites videos and it did not disappoint! I bought it in two shades, Toasted Cinnamon and Bare Peach. I tend to use Toasted Cinnamon more often than Bare Peach, but I'm in love with both! The color is so gorgeous and easy to blend out. I can pack on more color but also blend it out for a softer, natural look. They have a very, very slight sheen to them but it's not like loose sparkles or glitter. I actually kind of like that it has that sort of sheen to it, it keeps it from looking flat. The compact is a good size and feels super sturdy as well. And I love the little honeycomb design that's been pressed into the powder. I definitely recommend checking this out! They're my go-to blushes.
Amanda S.
Roxbury Xing, MA
I love this blush! I picked it up off of reviews I have seen and it is really a great blush for everyday. It is pigmented but natural. All of the shades are great for every day but also could easily be used for a night out or event. I find that this shade blends easily over my other makeup and looks great with and without a setting spray.  The packaging is sleek, lightweight, but also feels sturdy enough to travel with. I use the shade "Bare Peach" and will continue to use it regularly.
Shelby R.
Raleigh , NC
I LOVE THIS BLUSH. I got it because KathleenLights kept on mentioning it in her videos and I felt it looked stunning on her. Plus I love a good nude blush. Toasted cinnamon is seriously the perfect name for it because it really is like a cinnamon color, but it definitely is lighter than it appears in the picture on Influenster. It isn't too intensely pigmented and pairs perfectly with any bronzer. I adore the packaging too! It's one of my favorites already :)
Kerry D.
I bought this in toasted cinnamon and really like it a lot. Gives my currently pale face a very nice natural looking warmth to it. It stays on and doesn't get patchy or fade through out the day. I will be buying the other colors since I've had such a good experience with this one. The packaging is nice too. Not cheap feeling at all and attractive. The only down side is the price point. Burts Bees is one of the more expensive drug store brands so I usually just wait until I find it on sale, no big deal.
Toniann G.
Salisbury Mls, NY
I love this blush!!!!! It gives off good color and does;t look streaky or patchy. It is buildable so you can either have a very slight color or a bright color. It has a matte finish, which I prefer.. I don't like them too shimmery. I would buy this blush again when I run out and would recommend to anyone who wants a good drug store blush. I am not sure if this is a dupe for a higher end blush, as I just recently started getting into wearing it.
Melyssa E.
Burt's Bees Blush Makeup This is my go-to blush, my absolute favorite. Toasted Cinnamon is the perfect shade for me. It looks really natural, not at all cakey and I even use it on my eyes sometimes. I'm not loving the price though. In my opinion it's a bit much for a drugstore product but that's pretty much the case with all of Burt's Bees products. It's worth it so I still highly recommend it.
Emily L.
Tempe, AZ
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THIS BLUSH!! I heard about this from KathleenLights and AprilAthena7!!! I had to get this and they were right this Blush is amazing!! Super smooth and pigmented! Beautiful color on the cheeks! The toasted cinnamon color looks amazing on my deeper skin!! Absolutely recommend this Blush to everyone!! I will be trying more shades soon!! This product is worth it !!
Cassandra S.
Monroe, WI
I love these blushes!  They are the perfect pigmentation for a blush - pigmented but not too pigmented.  These blushes also last beautifully throughout the day.  The finish is stunning.  I would say it is somewhere between a matte and satin finish.  Absolutely stunning and would recommend to anyone!
Sarah C.
Victorville, CA
My biggest pet peeve about blush...it never stays put!! However, I have found a real winner with this blush! It has real staying power, even after a long day a work. And it goes on so smooth, almost like a cream blush but of course it's not. The color is very subtle and not too strong. I am so happy to have found my blush...after YEARS of looking!
Caitlin M.
This had a super similar feel to the powder foundation. It was very finely milled and I could actually see the pigment pickup on my brush, so I knew it was actually depositing color. (I worry about that sometimes with natural products.) I found it to be very blendable and quite pigmented once on my cheeks. I chose the Bare Peach shade, and I'm so glad I did. It's simply lovely. A light pop of color on my fair skin!
Sarah L.
I haven't seen it before yet i love the color a lot
Kayleigh O.
is this any good ?
Amber L.
Is this very pigmented?
Lillie S.
Dothan, AL
How pigmented is this blush?
Rachel A.