BY BURT'S BEES

A Revitalizing Lip Balm Infused With Blueberry Seed Oil And Cocoa Powder, Known For Their Antioxidant Properties, And Conditioning Cocoa Seed Butter. A Decadent And 100% Natural Combination For Lips That Feel Soft And Renewed.

• Infused With Blueberry Seed Oil And Cocoa Powder, Known For Their Rich Antioxidants
  • Blended With Natural Butters And Oils To Renew And Reveal Beautiful, Healthy-looking Lips
  • 100% Natural

Ingredient:

Luxurious Cocoa Seed Butter Not Only Makes Great Dark Chocolate But Also Conditions Skin To Renew Soft, Healthy-looking Lips.
Ingredients: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cera Akba (Beeswax, Cire D'abeille), Aroma (Flavor)*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Canola Oil (Huile De Colza), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Natural Flavor

How To Use:

Apply Generously Directly To Lips As Needed. Routine Application Will Keep Lips Feeling Healthy, Happy, And Moisturized.

Buy on Zest Be...
  • "Works just like the original formula but with more benefits. This is my favorite brand because it helps to prevent and cure chapped lips while protecting them." in 224 reviews
  • "Very moisturizing but i felt it wore off too fast. i had to keep re-applying a few times within a two hour span" in 139 reviews
  • "Love the smell & the formula! Very moisturizing, an essential as I have very dry lips, does the best job." in 56 reviews
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I do love Burt’s Bee’s products!! I love their regular packaging that’s yellow and bright! Thier chapsticks work well to keep your lips silky and smoothe. I am a fan of chocolate and blueberries, but I wasn’t sold on them being mixed together. Their prices on products are fairly cheap; and usually work well. You can get them online, Walmart, amazon, even pharmacies and drug stores. If your lips are cracked, chapped, or just need softness; you should definitely give Burt’s Bee’s chapstick a try!! I am not a fan of this flavor/scent, but they have many to choose from! Go get you some now!
Amber K.
Valdosta, GA
My favorite go to chapstick! I keep one in my purse, one in my car and one in my jacket pocket at all times. I have my daughter hooked on this flavor as well. It makes your lips so soft and relieves them of any chapped feeling you may be having while also preventing it. You won't be disappointed with Burt's Bees!
Chelsea R.
Springfield , IL
Burt’s bees is amazing! I love this lip balm because it makes my lips feel so smooth and rejuvenated! I love the packaging it is easy to open and clearly shows the product. It stays on for a long time so I don’t have to reapply but it isn’t cakey on my lips. Burt’s bees is my go to lip balm !
Torrin D.
Nebraska
This lip balm is very moisturizing and easy to take with you on the go. I got mine from Walgreen's for an ok price. This was a first time trying it and I used it all up. It did a very good job of meeting my expectations. I would recommend to people who have really dry lips.
Mariah M.
Not only does this smell delicious, it taste delicious. It make my lips feel amazing. I put this on before I do my makeup and leave it on until I do my lipstick. This is also wonderful to keep in your pocket or purse on the go. My daughter loves this as well. Definitely recommend.
Judy Y.
This was actually the first Burt bees product that I have purchased and I can honestly say that I love it and I am very impressed . I thouht the scent of this sounded interesting and I am so glad I decided to try it out and I even got a 2 pack so I will not be running out .
Alana O.
LOVE Burts Bees chapstick. I put some on before i go to sleep at night and wake up with wonderful feeling lips! Whilst living in Minnesota it gets rather cold in the winter! Burts Bees vanilla is my go to. Original for the minty tingle is also a fav of mine in the summer!
Wilkelis R.
Bronx, NY
I feel like this was great for moisturizing my chapped winter lips! It's kind of long lasting but clearly can wear our throughout the day. You can obtain this product at local drugstores or Walmart, target etc. I would highly recommend this to anyone
Amanda W.
West Lafayette
I like Burt’s Bees’ formula, but this flavor is not my favorite. It made me hungry and felt like I had food on my lips! 😂 with that being said, I think it’d be good for youngsters, or someone who loves different flavors of chapstick! I do tend to stick with the originals.
Carly T.
This chapstick is great! Very affordable while still more hydrating than brands like EOS. The chapstick is lightweight and easy to apply. Also, it isn't sticky, and your hair won't get caught in it on a windy day! This chapstick is pretty long-lasting and you can feel the hydration for hours! Plus, the blueberry and dark chocolate is a great scent. Overall, this is a great chapstick for a very low price!
Kristen W.
Nashville, TN
How often should you apply lip balm with sod to your lips to prevent sun damage?
Hollie B.
Has this been discontinued? I have not seen it anywhere around. The couple places I found online were outrageously priced, making me think they don't make it. So, what's the skinny? Can I still get this, one of my most favorite products ever, or am I SOL? Help!!
Traci G.
Is this the one that has sunscreen in it?
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Does anyone else find this to be less of a lip balm and more of just a flavor? It doesn't actually help my lips!
Mha O.