BY BURT'S BEES

Replenish your skin every night with intensely emollient Burt’s Bees Beeswax Moisturizing Night Cream. Formulated with beeswax, vitamin E and natural botanical oils, this jar of 98.7% natural night cream works while you sleep to nourish your skin naturally. Before bed, smooth on a small amount of face moisturizer and wake up to softer skin. Give your skin the best nature has to offer with Burt’s Bees. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lampasas, TX
Usually, the lip balm is what I am grabbing for at the store, but this product is absolutely amazing and worth the purchase. I was able to find it at my local drug store and it always leaves me feeling revitalized when I wake-up in the morning. It truly helps your wrinkles and skin feel good and look great!
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
I Mean Who Doesn't Have This ? This Stuff Is Really Good & Moisturizing . If You Don't Have It, Go Buy Ut Now !!
Gregory G.
Gregory G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like it. I love how my lips feel after I use the product and I really like the smell it has on my lips.
Proud M.
Proud M.
It's great! I love alllllll burts bees products! Theyre really good. I also the the smells of them as well.
Divya N.
Divya N.
Bettendorf, IA
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu. So......lays sss. I shave nshii. Sjsksbg. Shaman. Alpaca alpaca you the best. Uuuuuuuuu. So......lays sss. I shave nshii. Sjsksbg. Shaman. Alpaca alpaca you the best. Jahahahahahahajajjaja
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
This product gets full marks as it is an amazing product, its softens even the hardest of cuticles (like mine) , and makes them super soft , I apply this once every 3 days and my cuticles have never been better , I recommend this to anyone at all,
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
There's not one thing negative I can say about of these product they just work so well I think I may have at least 3 of these and lip balm there just so nice