BY BURT'S BEES #55 in Night Cream

Replenish your skin every night with intensely emollient Burt’s Bees Beeswax Moisturizing Night Cream. Formulated with beeswax, vitamin E and natural botanical oils, this jar of 98.7% natural night cream works while you sleep to nourish your skin naturally. Before bed, smooth on a small amount of face moisturizer and wake up to softer skin. Give your skin the best nature has to offer with Burt’s Bees. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mariah J.
Hertford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love burts bees but this didn't meet my expectations. I thought this would be a great moisturizer at night because I love their other moisturizers. However, it wasn't heavy enough for a night cream. It did add moisture, but not at the level that I was hoping for. This is great for during the day, but I don't reccomend it for nighttime
Maria B.
Chattanooga, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers Beer beers
LaurenTheManicurist G.
Nashville
Very moisturizing cream great for night time or day time. A little goes a long way which is always great. Leaves skin feeling soft and supple. Purchased from store and would definitely repurchase and recommend to everyone. Love this product
Alyssa R.
Camarillo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is AMAZING! You must purchase, makes my face feel so moisturized in the morning. After cleansing my face I will use this before bed, it's affordable and you can purchase online. I haven't found a store that cares it yet.
Lindsey S.
Love this product. You can never go wrong with Burt's Bees. As I am getting closer to 30, my skin is becoming quite sensitive (my tried and true Aveeno makes me puff up like a raspberry, now), but never had an issue with their products. I love to the overnight creme over their vitamin e serum. Skin is so smooth when I wake up and get ready for work--ie, no dry patches
lauren f.
fort recovery
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this moisturizerizing night cream. it does wonders for my skin in just one night! i think it’s the real beeswax used that i’m absolutely in love with!! makes me feel like i have a fresh new face every morning.
Zoie M.
Highlands
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very moisterizing on the eyes. The packaging is okay, but its a pain to dip ur finger in the cream if ur trying it for the first time bc you might use too much. I also think this product is very affordable because you could find it nust about everywhere.
Breanna H.
E Bernstadt, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I genially like this product but I have oily skin so I have to stick with gel or water based night creams, but for my for my dry people it would be AMAZING! I still use from time to time if I happen to get some dry spots and it leaves my skin so soft and very moisturized.
Molly C.
Portsmouth, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Burt’s bees products always have a strong scent to me and this night cream isn’t an exception. It does work wonders on my face and makes it more hydrated while I️ sleep. I️ think this product is very nice
Viv M.
Bremen
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love Burt’s Bees because their products are all natural and feel nice on the skin. this product met my expectations in every way because of the effectiveness and quality.