BY BURT'S BEES #69 in Night Cream

Replenish your skin every night with intensely emollient Burt’s Bees Beeswax Moisturizing Night Cream. Formulated with beeswax, vitamin E and natural botanical oils, this jar of 98.7% natural night cream works while you sleep to nourish your skin naturally. Before bed, smooth on a small amount of face moisturizer and wake up to softer skin. Give your skin the best nature has to offer with Burt’s Bees. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Love this product. You can never go wrong with Burt's Bees. As I am getting closer to 30, my skin is becoming quite sensitive (my tried and true Aveeno makes me puff up like a raspberry, now), but never had an issue with their products. I love to the overnight creme over their vitamin e serum. Skin is so smooth when I wake up and get ready for work--ie, no dry patches
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Lampasas, TX
Usually, the lip balm is what I am grabbing for at the store, but this product is absolutely amazing and worth the purchase. I was able to find it at my local drug store and it always leaves me feeling revitalized when I wake-up in the morning. It truly helps your wrinkles and skin feel good and look great!
Casey S.
Casey S.
Another brand and another cream that I just love. I am a little bias as I just love Burt's, but it's because they have amazing products!! Nice packaging, great quality and definitely something I would recommend to anyone!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Albertville, AL
Love burts bees products. This product made my face Feel rejuvenated. I would definitely say it's worth the money and I would buy it again. It met my expectations. I have dry skin and it really helped with that.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
This product works great. I do not like to use it on my hands as it takes a long time to penetrate. On my feet, with socks it's great though. Super gentle and smells good. I love that it's a natural product too.
Lily D.
Lily D.
Oxford, MI
This product can feel super greasy, but it is very moisturizing. I also like that it has a low environmental impact. I think this is a good product overall. It smells nice and works well, it just feels a little greasy sometimes!
Kim K.
Kim K.
Arlington
I'm 48 and it helps my skin stay soft and supple. I'm impressed and that's saying a lot. As I'm a skincare junkie. I wake up with soft skin.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is great in the winter when my hands are chapped. My husband loves it too. A little goes a long way.
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
I Mean Who Doesn't Have This ? This Stuff Is Really Good & Moisturizing . If You Don't Have It, Go Buy Ut Now !!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Best smelling stuff I ever used. I also enjoy using the chapstick they have. Lotion is a great moisturizer.