Burt's Bees Beeswax Moisturizing Night Creme uploaded by Carolin W.

BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is super moisturizing, I really do like using this at night. Great stuff!" in 19 reviews
  • "I love this...using this product i somt have too much dry skin problems. I love the smell and lo e that its all natural!" in 9 reviews
  • "Love this product! It leaves my skin feeling so soft. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin. Would definitely recommend it to anyone." in 8 reviews
breanne s.
Badin, NC
I love all Burt’s Bee’s products because they’re all natural. I got this product at Walmart and I love it. I put it on my face after a shower and my face feels moisturized and smooth. I have the sensitive skin formula and the smell isn’t bad but I feel it could be different. There probably isn’t any smell because of the fact that it’s for sensitive skin but other than that, I love this product.
Hailey B.
Deer Park, NY
I always moisturize my face after showering before bed, and this lotion is just a little thicker than regular day lotion, and locks in the moisture from the shower to keep my skin soft and supple. I wouldn’t use this if you’re prone to breakouts, it’s very thick, but it isn’t as heavy as you would think and it’s burts bees so it’s natural, why I like it. One container lasts about a year, and the only thing I don’t like is that it’s in a jar and you have to dig in the bottom towards the end to get the last of it out.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
Everything Burts Bees smells so good and this does too! It’s also got a really great price for being such a natural and organic product it definitely exceeded my expectations too, it’s sooo rich and moisturizing and sometimes I use it during the day too!
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
I'm a big fan of Burts Bees product line. They have some of the best ingredients in their products you cant really want for much more if you're into Burts Bees!! The night cream is a bit heavy. I generally use it during the Winter months when my skin tends to be drier. Doesn't have a strong scent. Super moisturizing, incredible for the skin. Grest product overall!!😊
Lindsey S.
Love this product. You can never go wrong with Burt's Bees. As I am getting closer to 30, my skin is becoming quite sensitive (my tried and true Aveeno makes me puff up like a raspberry, now), but never had an issue with their products. I love to the overnight creme over their vitamin e serum. Skin is so smooth when I wake up and get ready for work--ie, no dry patches
Mariah J.
Hertford , NC
I love burts bees but this didn't meet my expectations. I thought this would be a great moisturizer at night because I love their other moisturizers. However, it wasn't heavy enough for a night cream. It did add moisture, but not at the level that I was hoping for. This is great for during the day, but I don't reccomend it for nighttime
Zoie M.
Highlands
This product is very moisterizing on the eyes. The packaging is okay, but its a pain to dip ur finger in the cream if ur trying it for the first time bc you might use too much. I also think this product is very affordable because you could find it nust about everywhere.
Huda A.
Manassas, VA
This is a bit heavy, but understandably so considering it is a night cream. I like that this company tries to portray a more natural vibe but their products still contain many ingredients that are not "all natural" and they are on the more expensive end for drugstore.
Katie H.
Spring Arbor, MI
Night time cream is usually not a part of my everyday routine. I got this as a gift and I actually really enjoyed it! The packaging was super fun and inviting. And I love how natural the ingredients are. I only wish it was a little thinner because it was kind of heavy on my face.
Caitlyn T.
Independence
I love everything burts bees. This doesn't feel too heavy on my skin. I bought this night cream from Ulta. The packaging is nice and simple. It was not the cheapest product, but it was not expensive. I like this just the way it is.
Wendy Q.
Works on combination skin? Is it buttery?