Burt's Bees Beeswax Moisturizing Creme

by Burt's Bees

97.73% Natural. New Lightweight Formula Our newly reformulated moisturizing creme is a natural for the face, neck and throat area.  Generously enriched with vitamins and botanical oils, the soothing and emollient quality of our new lightweight formula is suitable for all skin types.  No mineral oil or synthetic dyes.  Not tested on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Burt's Bees Beeswax Moisturizing Creme!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoNorth Wildwood
this is one of my favorite moisturizer by far. i have struggled with dry skin all of my life and this product has tremendously improved my skin. It is reasonably priced and works wonders. I have already bought 3!
2 years agoPalmetto, GA
Great stuff I would definitely recommend . All my friends use it since I recommend it all the time hahahaha! Keeps the skin nice and soft all day long. I would definitely recommend to anyone burts bees products!
6 years ago
I like the regular chapstick formulation better than the one in this tin. This lip balm still has a nice minty scent and tingling sensation, but it is thicker and doesn't go on as smoothly as the chapstick. Plus, it's not very convenient for on the go because you need to stick your finger into the pot (not very hygienic).
6 years agoLansing, IL
I really like this lip balm, not only because of it's low cost, but also because it's more natural than other lip balms. Which, makes it easier for me to use it on my kids. It's very lightweight and you only need a little. It doesn't leave a shiny residue (good for my boys & hubby) and it has a pleasant scent.
3 years agoSkokie, IL
This is the best moisturizer I've ever used. It only takes a dollop or so to moisturize my face. I have combination skin and this works really well. It's also really affordable and I use it every day. Highly recommended.
2 years ago
With my dry hands, i keep this product in handy. This product most defines met my expectations. It felt so smooth once applied. I definitely use it on a daily. Definitely recommend to anyone.
4 months agoDelta, BC
Love how this product makes my skin feel. Can be greasy if you use too much. I would definitely this to family, friends and acquaintances!
2 years agoLas Vegas
Love this cream, I keep it at work for my hands.  Great product, the consistency is perfect! Berts Bees products are always my go to!
2 years agoCasper
I love this. Its not too thick that it feels caked on but not too thin where it just absorbs completely. Plus it smells good
6 months agoChandler
The Burt's bees family of products never disappoint. Great value, also the Cremes and balms are good to the last drop.