BY BURT'S BEES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

97.73% Natural. New Lightweight Formula Our newly reformulated moisturizing creme is a natural for the face, neck and throat area.  Generously enriched with vitamins and botanical oils, the soothing and emollient quality of our new lightweight formula is suitable for all skin types.  No mineral oil or synthetic dyes.  Not tested on animals.

Buy on Amazon
Emily A.
Palmetto, GA
Great stuff I would definitely recommend . All my friends use it since I recommend it all the time hahahaha! Keeps the skin nice and soft all day long. I would definitely recommend to anyone burts bees products!
Haleigh O.
Plattsburg, MO
As a person with combination, temperamental skin, I have a hard time finding moisturizers that really work. I have tried samples of luxury creams, and while some of them might have worked, they were out of my price range. This stuff is fantastic! It doesn't agitate my skin, and it is priced well.
alex m.
North Wildwood
this is one of my favorite moisturizer by far. i have struggled with dry skin all of my life and this product has tremendously improved my skin. It is reasonably priced and works wonders. I have already bought 3!
Gracy
With my dry hands, i keep this product in handy. This product most defines met my expectations. It felt so smooth once applied. I definitely use it on a daily. Definitely recommend to anyone.
Marie S.
I like the regular chapstick formulation better than the one in this tin. This lip balm still has a nice minty scent and tingling sensation, but it is thicker and doesn't go on as smoothly as the chapstick. Plus, it's not very convenient for on the go because you need to stick your finger into the pot (not very hygienic).
Christy W.
Lansing, IL
I really like this lip balm, not only because of it's low cost, but also because it's more natural than other lip balms. Which, makes it easier for me to use it on my kids. It's very lightweight and you only need a little. It doesn't leave a shiny residue (good for my boys & hubby) and it has a pleasant scent.
Noor H.
Skokie, IL
This is the best moisturizer I've ever used. It only takes a dollop or so to moisturize my face. I have combination skin and this works really well. It's also really affordable and I use it every day. Highly recommended.
Jami L.
Las Vegas
Love this cream, I keep it at work for my hands.  Great product, the consistency is perfect! Berts Bees products are always my go to!
allison k.
Casper
I love this. Its not too thick that it feels caked on but not too thin where it just absorbs completely. Plus it smells good
Deirdre C.
This is an amazing brand and I love splerging an buying one of these. Very soft and smell like one of the best things ever.