Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Turners Falls , MA
I need a lip balm that actually works. I get very chapped lips and am wondering if this will moisturize them?
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
June 28, 2016, 5:46 p.m.
Definitely. I rarely buy lip products that's higher price, but this- It's something that I can't let go. It works so well.
Phoebe J.
Phoebe J.
June 28, 2016, 7:44 a.m.
This will definitely moisturizer chapped lips - but if your lips are super dry I would try something more intense like aquaphor or 8 hour cream
Ivette F.
Ivette F.
June 17, 2016, 10:35 a.m.
Sarah, the bees wax in this product and other natural ingredients definitely help moisturizer your lips and keep them hydrated.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
June 5, 2016, 11:15 p.m.
Yes!! This is my go to for chapped lips. I will say that my sister (who has a bee sting allergy) can't use this because it makes her lips swell and crack.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
June 4, 2016, 10:58 p.m.
Yes yes yes! I carry this around everywhere I go. It makes my lips tingle and taste like mint. It also is great with hydrating and making your lips extra smooth!
Megan P.
Megan P.
June 3, 2016, 3:07 p.m.
This is the only chap stick I buy, its the best! i always helps my chapped lips and makes them feel so much better. plus they have come out with lots of new fun flavors
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
May 20, 2016, 6:57 p.m.
I hear that it'd really good for lips never had the need to try it but that's what everyone says to try :)