Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Turners Falls , MA
I need a lip balm that actually works. I get very chapped lips and am wondering if this will moisturize them?
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
addison, NY
1 year, 3 months ago
Definitely. I rarely buy lip products that's higher price, but this- It's something that I can't let go. It works so well.
Phoebe J.
Phoebe J.
Brooklyn, NY
1 year, 3 months ago
This will definitely moisturizer chapped lips - but if your lips are super dry I would try something more intense like aquaphor or 8 hour cream
Ivette F.
Ivette F.
Tallahassee , FL
1 year, 4 months ago
Sarah, the bees wax in this product and other natural ingredients definitely help moisturizer your lips and keep them hydrated.
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes!! This is my go to for chapped lips. I will say that my sister (who has a bee sting allergy) can't use this because it makes her lips swell and crack.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes yes yes! I carry this around everywhere I go. It makes my lips tingle and taste like mint. It also is great with hydrating and making your lips extra smooth!
Megan P.
Megan P.
1 year, 4 months ago
This is the only chap stick I buy, its the best! i always helps my chapped lips and makes them feel so much better. plus they have come out with lots of new fun flavors
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Kingsville, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
I hear that it'd really good for lips never had the need to try it but that's what everyone says to try :)