BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

The Original. The Best. And Still Your Favorite. This Must-have Classic Was Crafted In The Backwoods Of Maine In 1991, And Has Been In Purses And Pockets Ever Since. Beeswax Conditions Skin, While Antioxidant Vitamin E Moisturizes. A Final Hint Of Peppermint Oil Provides That One-of-a-kind Refreshing Tingle. You'll Be Left With Smooth, Supple Lips That Everyone Will Be Buzzing About.

Benefits & Claims:

Made With Peppermint Oil For A Refreshing Tingle
100% Natural
Softens And Nourishes Dry Lips
Infused With Beeswax, A Natural Skin Conditioner And Vitamins E To Moisturize
No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Beeswax: Another Treat From Our Friends The Bees, Beeswax Is A Natural Skin Conditioner When Used In Moisturizing Formulas.

How To Use:
Apply Balm Liberally To Your Lips As Often As Needed, Particularly In Dry, Cold Or Windy Conditions.

• What are your thoughts on this product? (:9 Answers
  • I've been going through a "lip gloss" phase and I would like to k...3 Answers
  • Is this lip balm price a good deal? 159 Answers
Ashlynn D.
Anything all organic must be good for you right?

Yes and no. This product is very hydrating on the lips, and it does well with wear. It aslo has SPF that helps protect your lips from the suns rays! The only thing that I do not like about this product is the price:( I am someone that ALWAYS LOSES MY CHAPSTICKS!!!!! It can be very aggravating to have to spend $5 every time I lose it, but for some reason I always end back at this product. I just love how the original stick has an unexpected minty cooling feel (which i look for in a good chapstick), a long wear time, and it smells good. It also helps knowing its an organic product and im not putting harmful chemicals on my lips. If you do not mind spending $5 on chapstick a week, or can keep up with it, this product is fantasic!!!
Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
This product was recommended to me by my best friend! This winter was killing my lips! They were so chapped and sore. I literally felt like they were burning, especially after coming in the warm house from the freezing cold outdoors! When I started using this product, I was a little nervous because I got the peppermint flavored lip balm. I was nervous that it was going to make my lips burn even more. But the results were complete opposite.. this made my lips feel so relieved, and moisturized! It helped heal my chapped/sore lips and now my lips feel the best they have been in a long time! I finally found my "go to" and favorite lip balm! I plan on continuing to purchase this in the future for myself, and my family! I also highly recommend this to ANYONE!
Maggie D.
East Brunswick
This is probably my favorite lip balm. Since its the winter, my lips of course get chapped and dry once in a while. When using other chapsticks I've tried, I had to keep reapplying to my lips because they would just keep getting dry again. This lip balm though; is wonderful. I'm amazed that I only have to really put this on my lips probably twice a day or even just once. They stay moisturized all day and never get overly dry. I love the smell; makes me feel like its Christmas. LOL. It basically smells like a candy cane to me; which isn't a problem at all. I also do get a little tingling on my lips when using this, but thats when my lips are pretty dry; and that isn't a problem either.
Laura M.
San Diego
I realize that I am in the minority when it comes to this product. In all honesty, I wanted to give it two stars but that was making it too personal. For me, I not only find Burt's Bees to be overpriced, I find their lip products to be incredibly drying which is the exact opposite of what it is intended to be doing! I am sure that it is simply a matter of my body chemistry just not working well with the formula and really, I have tried them frequently always with the hope of liking them as I respect the brand but I always end up disappointed. Once again, I find this stuff to be so waxy and drying and recommend an Olive Oil based product over this any day.
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
I have been using this lip balm for about a year now, and I feel like I haven't even made a dent in it! It smells like peppermint, it gives great hydration when I put it on, and it stays hydrating on my lips for quite some time, which is impressive. The only set back would be that the balm itself is kind of stiff and hard, so you have to rub it on your lips quite liberally and with some push behind it to get it to distribute onto your lips. But I would prefer that to a balm that is too soft and breaks all over my lips getting too much product on. All in all, I love this lip balm and I have since gotten it in another flavor as well!
Zerlynn T.
Magna, UT
Best chapstick ever!! I have insanely chapped lips and I have a really bad habit of peeling the dry skin off my lips, but this product does wonders for me. I always apply it every morning after washing up, multiple times throughout the day, and again at night before bed. I’ve notice that it does the most work for my lips when I’m sleeping. I have applied them after picking on my lips until it starts getting tender and have started bleeding on occasions, but when I wake up, my lips are smooth and even all over again. I’m trying to kick my bad habit of constantly picking on my lips, but this product is definitely been a lifesaver!
Teresa N.
Get chapped lips easily? This is the lip balm for you.

I get chapped lips easily when the weather drastically changes. This lip balm does a wonderful job moisturizing my lips and keeping my lips hydrated throughout the day. I don't have to keep reapplying unlike other lip balm brands. If you're also a fan of the "minty" feel and scent where it tingles your lips, then you'd enjoy using this lip balm. I have so many of these lip balms - in my backpack, my purse, my desk, etc. I can't live without it and I highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from dehydrated, chapped lips like myself.
Chelsea P.
Love, love ,love this brand! Me and my husband will only use Burts Bees products. We have one in almost every room of the house.

Price: Amazing price when it comes to chapstick. Yes, its a little more than the cheapest you can find. But also, less than the more expensive brands.

Quality: The quality of Burts Bees is quite phenomenal. I hate spending money on chapstick that it makes me feel like I'm slathering something on my lips. That is not the case with Burts. You put just enough to cover your lips and go on your way. You can tell when your lips are extremely dry because it tingles a bit. During the winter, it gets used religiously. You also do not have to apply every 10 minutes. Just whenever you feel your lips getting dry again.
Lauren S.
Where do I begin. I wanted to make a change with how my lips looked and felt. No chapstick was working and I ended up putting them down and never using them again. That was until I found this. Oh my Gosh.....The best lip balm ever. I can't live without it! What sold me on it was the fact that the product was cruelty free, naturally scented, and had no taste(this was a big one for me). I hate any and all chapstics/lipbalms that have a taste to it. This doesn't. After use, my lips feel so smooth and hydrated. I have my signature scent, Mango, with me at all times. I started with pink grapefruit and loved that one too. Get the scent you want/prefer. I use this daily but I do like using a light layer(just get some product on your finger tip) on my lips before I put any lip product on just so that you can have hydrated lips!! Now, let's talk about the price, it is on the more expensive side compared to other brands but honey, that is fine. I have not achieved the ame results with ANY OTHER brand of chapstick/lipbalm ever. It is completely worth every penny. The quality is great too. Don't let the price scare you.
Jenny R.
Lynchburg, VA
This is my all-time favorite chapstick to use. I have experimented with lots in the past including Nivea and the Chapstick brand, but this is by far the best. You can find it in any drugstore or grocery store around, and it lasts months and months. Even though it is more expensive than other lip balms, the price shouldn't matter when one lasts for as long as it does. I use it in the morning under other lip products as well as at night. I love the tingling feeling that it gives my lips, and I highly recommend this to anyone!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?