BY BURT'S BEES #4 in Lip Care

The Original. The Best. And Still Your Favorite. This Must-have Classic Was Crafted In The Backwoods Of Maine In 1991, And Has Been In Purses And Pockets Ever Since. Beeswax Conditions Skin, While Antioxidant Vitamin E Moisturizes. A Final Hint Of Peppermint Oil Provides That One-of-a-kind Refreshing Tingle. You'll Be Left With Smooth, Supple Lips That Everyone Will Be Buzzing About.

Benefits & Claims:

Made With Peppermint Oil For A Refreshing Tingle
100% Natural
Softens And Nourishes Dry Lips
Infused With Beeswax, A Natural Skin Conditioner And Vitamins E To Moisturize
No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Beeswax: Another Treat From Our Friends The Bees, Beeswax Is A Natural Skin Conditioner When Used In Moisturizing Formulas.

How To Use:
Apply Balm Liberally To Your Lips As Often As Needed, Particularly In Dry, Cold Or Windy Conditions.

• Is this lip balm price a good deal? 164 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product? (:11 Answers
  • I've been going through a "lip gloss" phase and I would l...4 Answers
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
  • "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4389 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing and smells great. Makes your lips really soft" in 2429 reviews
  • "I bought this product at my local Wal-Mart for a reasonable price (3.00) to me three bucks is a lot for a tube of Chapstick but boy oh boy I regret even thinking that! This is one a natural product, all natural no animal testing or anything! The lip balm gives your lips a slight tint because of the color (not noticeable) you feel a little tingle and that gives you the replenish feel, the pomegranate oil moisturizes your lips perfect and it overall makes your lips feel refreshed! I will definitely be buying this stuff again!!" in 892 reviews
Laura W.
I would rate this glamorous product a 5 out of 5 stars. It truly saved my life. I used to have dry nose everyday and I started thinking that my life was over. When I got Burt's Bee's chap stick,  my life was turned around. I put it on my nose one night and the next morning I woke up with perfect, soft skin. I became obsessed with the chap stick. I went to my local target and bought the entire store's worth of Burt's Bee's chap stick. Some people thought I was insane walking through target with hundreds of chap-sticks in my cart. I was so desperate I went to Walmart right after and bought Walmart's stock of them. When I got home, I glued a bunch of them to my wall and now I worship them 3 times a day. I walk around public with them and am constantly rubbing them on my nose, I have had several people tell me that it is for your lips not your nose!! How stupid can you be for that?? Like who would ever put it on you lips??  I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Leana L.
Parsippany , NJ
This is one of the best lip products out there. I have dry lips and using this always makes me lips super soft. It restores my cracked lips and makes them smooth. I also use this with a sugar scrub before I apply liquid lipsticks so they aren’t as drying. I have used Burt’s bees for years and haven’t found another product that will make my lips as soft. However I’ve read these articles on chapsticks and how if you consistently use them you will always need the chapstick for hydration and that’s how they keep getting you to keep buying their product. I have noticed if I stop using it my lips get super dry so I really do need to use this product all the time which is a bit unfortunate because it’s a little pricier than other chapsticks.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I say this in every single lip product review, but I have super dry lips. I'm always searching for a balm that is highly moisturizing, and after seeing my dad go through tube after tube of Burt's Bees, I decided to try it for myself.

This is one of the better balms at the drugstore. It smells FANTASTIC, and feels slightly cooling on the lips, which I love. It keeps your lips feeling smooth and protected, which is wonderful especially in the winter months. My only qualm with this lip balm is that I feel like I have to reapply it pretty frequently, but other than that, this stuff is a keeper.

I reach for Burt's Bees over regular Chapstik or Blistex any day of the week. If you've got dry lips like me, I highly recommend this stuff.
EDNALYNN L.
With a kiss, i was curious! My boyfriend actually got me into this product. No tea no shade: when it's winter time , my man's lip is a no go!  One day i leaned over & his lips were so smooth! BABY SOFT SMOOTH. I asked him what he was using and recently he started using this product! Shortly after that i had to get the same thing, i mean who WOULDNT want baby smooth lips. My  lips were hydrated, kissable and soft. I love it ! Let me tell you , My boyfriend has tried all types of lip products to help his issue, such as vaseline, nivea & etc. This is the only product that does the magic for him & now me .
What
This is probably the only product on this website I will give a 5 star review to. I’ve been using this chapstick since I was in 6th grade and I still love it to death and don’t go anywhere without it. I used to slather Vaseline on my lips like every 5 minutes and I would wonder why I got red bumps on my lips and near them, and who would’ve known that I’m allergic to petroleum (which is sad cause like all lipsticks and stuff have petroleum in them) and I picked this up at target and haven’t gone back to anything ever since. Always a forever fav and nothing can compare to the moisture and softness of this product
Megan S.
I love this brand but this is one of two products I have purchased of theirs recently that I’m not satisfied with. For this one, it might not be the brand’s fault.
I’m allergic to something in the Eos brand chapstick. This product makes my lips feel the same way: Never moisturized, very dry feeling and rough along the edges. So, I’m thinking I’m allergic to something in this as well.
I hope it works well for others. But for me, it doesn’t. Back to chapstick or Blistex for me.
Joy R.
I love this lip balm both on its own and under lipstick.

This product is moisturizing and lasts for hours before I need to reapply (even with eating and drinking). The extra hydration even helps my lips look a little more plump & smooth.

I like the cool feel of the peppermint when I first apply it, as well as the fact that the product doesn’t feel waxy like other brands I’ve tried.

The price is very affordable, and the little stick itself is easily portable and effortless to apply on the go.

Finally, I adore the more “clean” ingredient list vs some products on the shelves that are more chemical laden.

Definitely recommend to someone looking for an affordable lip balm that hydrates lips & feels good on.
Kaylee W.
This product does help a lot with chapped lips! I bought it at Walmart for $2.97 it’s in a nice box. It could be improved by helping more with dry lips. The scent is amazing and it taste really good! Super simple to use and apply. It’s packed with pomegranate oil, 100% natural, No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS! I will buy again! Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm
Ashlynn D.
Anything all organic must be good for you right?

Yes and no. This product is very hydrating on the lips, and it does well with wear. It aslo has SPF that helps protect your lips from the suns rays! The only thing that I do not like about this product is the price:( I am someone that ALWAYS LOSES MY CHAPSTICKS!!!!! It can be very aggravating to have to spend $5 every time I lose it, but for some reason I always end back at this product. I just love how the original stick has an unexpected minty cooling feel (which i look for in a good chapstick), a long wear time, and it smells good. It also helps knowing its an organic product and im not putting harmful chemicals on my lips. If you do not mind spending $5 on chapstick a week, or can keep up with it, this product is fantasic!!!
Lauren S.
Where do I begin. I wanted to make a change with how my lips looked and felt. No chapstick was working and I ended up putting them down and never using them again. That was until I found this. Oh my Gosh.....The best lip balm ever. I can't live without it! What sold me on it was the fact that the product was cruelty free, naturally scented, and had no taste(this was a big one for me). I hate any and all chapstics/lipbalms that have a taste to it. This doesn't. After use, my lips feel so smooth and hydrated. I have my signature scent, Mango, with me at all times. I started with pink grapefruit and loved that one too. Get the scent you want/prefer. I use this daily but I do like using a light layer(just get some product on your finger tip) on my lips before I put any lip product on just so that you can have hydrated lips!! Now, let's talk about the price, it is on the more expensive side compared to other brands but honey, that is fine. I have not achieved the ame results with ANY OTHER brand of chapstick/lipbalm ever. It is completely worth every penny. The quality is great too. Don't let the price scare you.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?