BY BURT'S BEES #2 in Lip Care

The original. The best. And still your favorite. Our must-have balms have been playing in purses and pockets since 1991. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. The result? Smooth, supple lips everyone will be buzzing about.

• I've been going through a "lip gloss" phase and I would like to k...3 Answers
  • Is this lip balm price a good deal? 155 Answers
  • This is my go-to chapstick? Anyone else use it?7 Answers
Reviews (22094)
Samantha Z.
Zapata, TX
I feel no shame in posting a picture of this beat up chap-stick of mine because I love this product so much, that is literally all I have left of it. First time using it I felt and noticed the difference immediately it moisturized my lips quickly, left them soft, even toned, and just healthy! It has a very nice fragrance but it doesn't bother you at all, if anything you'd wish to smell it more. The price is what scares a lot of people from Burt's Bees in general, but this one is well worth it and something you will not regret buying, I KNOW I will repurchase this product and learning now, that its available in a double pack excites me even more honestly. You can use it in a skin care routine, or by itself (it'll make you that kind of lip confident), OR to be specific, I love using it before (priming) and during the process of applying your make up, because your lips will look and feel gorgeous when you're wearing a matte liquid lip!!!
Cailee M.
Cincinnati, OH
This and Smith's are the only lip balm brands I go back to. This is refreshing and cooling on the lips, so it's perfect for me for hot summer days. It just gives that perfect burst when my lips are feeling dehydrated. Doesn't sting my lips at all, and my lips are very sensitive to that sort of thing. It just gives them a slight tingle. I even apply this UNDER any other lip balm that has SPF, when I need it.

The ONLY problem I have with this is that it has a matte finish, so it's not a good base for lipstick. I find that if I apply a glossy, balmy lipstick on top of this, this completely cancels out that shine, and makes any lipstick look dry and 'off.' I like the waxiness of it, although I do wish it was just a bit more moisturizing. Other than that, this is the ONLY lip balm I've found that keeps the chapped, dry, wind burnt lips at bay, and my lips are EXTREMELY picky about what products go on them.
Nicolette L.
Ewing, NJ
I cannot live without this stuff! I keep a tube in my purse, one in my clutch INSIDE OF MY PURSE (ya know, in case you need to just take that!), one in my office, and one in my nightstand. This is about as standard as lip balm comes. I love the minty smell and tingle it leaves on my lips, and I adore the fact that it's not medicated smelling. My least favorite thing about Chapstick brand is that it smells medicinal and leaves my lips feeling drier than before. Burt is my main main, and I recommend him to everyone.

The mission of this company is important and the more all natural products we can get into the hands of consumers, the better. Check out their website for more information. You can learn about the other products made by Burt's Bees and get some information on their mission and goals. Save the bees!
Erin F.
Reston, VA
This is my FAVORITE chap stick EVER! I will never go back to brands like Chap-Stick or Blistex ect. Burt's Bees works wonders for my lips. It seems to have a thicker balm than other products I've used that make my lips feel greasy without really feeling moisturized. Right after applying this and rubbing it in my lips feel instantly better (especially in the winter), which is totally the point. It also have a refreshing peppermint flavor that smells AH-mazing. I literally have 10 tubes of this stuff for everywhere I might need it (work, car, makeup bag, purse, medicine cabinet, bedside table and everywhere in-between). Seriously the best chap stick I've used and it has the added bonus of being 100% natural and certified cruelty free. I RECOMMEND!
Jamie Rose S.
This was my first purchase from Burt's Bees and I was blown away at just how good their products work. I like the natural ingredients that they use across the brand and they quality you get for your money. From the moment I first put on this lip balm, I knew I was going to love it because it felt like butter gliding across my lips and I didn't experience any burning like I normally do with drugstore lip balms. After a week of use, I decided as soon as I ran out I'd be running to the store to pick up several because my lips had never felt so moisturized before. I highly recommend purchasing this lip balm if you suffer from really dry lips, and even though it is a bit pricey it is worth every penny because this balm definitely works!
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am addicted to Chapstick and always have to be one with me. This is my go to Chapstick and always will be. It leaves your lips feeling so amazing throughout the day and night or whenever you apply it. I find that the minty scent/flavor is very soothing and really works to repair your dry lips. I am someone with chronic dry lips to the point where I can yawn and the corners of my mouth will crack. Ever since I have picked this particular Burt's bees lip balm I haven't had this issue at all. I put it on before I go to bed, when I wake up and a couple times throughout the day and my lips feel incredible. I also have found that when your breath isn't the greatest, the helps mask the smell if you don't have a toothbrush or gum handy.
MELANIE E.
Saint Louis, MO
I have used Lip products for as long as I can remember. Some have made my lips dry, others have helped a little but they left such a strange residue. I settled on one product for years and realized the company had some questionable ethics so I was on the search for something new. After much research I stumbled across Burt's Bees and it is one of the best decisions I have ever made. I love the feel of it, the scent and the fact that my lips never feel dry. It has helped me through the winter and I am so happy with this product. I love that they offer so many different kinds so if I ever want to try something new I have the choice. I would definitely recommend this product.
Danielle P.
Normal, IL
I have this lip balm in the shade hibiscus, and I absolutely love it! I frequently struggle with chapped lips, so I often forgo wearing any kind of lipstick as it dries my lips even more. I've been looking for a natural, moisturizing lip color for a long time, and this was the first formula that had a lovely, subtle shade and a soft, moisturizing texture that isn't at all sticky. It applies beautifully, layers well, and it doesn't take much product to get full coverage. After wearing it to a wedding this past weekend, I was happily surprised to find that my lips are softer and in better health than they have been in months! I couldn't be happier with this lip color.
Kimberly Y.
Riverside, CA
Let me just say that Burt's is one of my favorite brands. Now only do they support the environment, their products are totally natural. I buy the lip balm in bulk (the four tube box) and generally have two open tubes at any given time so I can keep one in my pocket and one by the bed. When it gets too used and low to be twisted and applied to my lips I like to finish off the tubes by using them for cuticle care at night so that the balm can truly soak into my cuticles while I sleep. I love to color code them by painting the caps with nail polish, especially textured polish, which helps to give me a grip so I can open it even if my hands are greasy from lotion!
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
After using about a thousand other kinds of cute or flashy lip balms and ALWAYS having dry peeling lips, my husband picked this up for me and my gosh it actually works!! I swear my lips felt instantly better and after a few days of use they were almost completely healed! Bonus: they don't disgustingly flavor whatever I'm drinking! And I like be the color and not having to worry about doing a lipstick& balm combo.

The only tiny drawback is that the rich color can highlight the peeling or cracks in your lips until it's healed. I recommend trying their clear version until your lips are smooth and then switching to the pretty color if you want! Thank me later!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
columbia, mo
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?