BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

The Original. The Best. And Still Your Favorite. This Must-have Classic Was Crafted In The Backwoods Of Maine In 1991, And Has Been In Purses And Pockets Ever Since. Beeswax Conditions Skin, While Antioxidant Vitamin E Moisturizes. A Final Hint Of Peppermint Oil Provides That One-of-a-kind Refreshing Tingle. You'll Be Left With Smooth, Supple Lips That Everyone Will Be Buzzing About.

Benefits & Claims:

Made With Peppermint Oil For A Refreshing Tingle
100% Natural
Softens And Nourishes Dry Lips
Infused With Beeswax, A Natural Skin Conditioner And Vitamins E To Moisturize
No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum Or Sls

Beeswax: Another Treat From Our Friends The Bees, Beeswax Is A Natural Skin Conditioner When Used In Moisturizing Formulas.

How To Use:
Apply Balm Liberally To Your Lips As Often As Needed, Particularly In Dry, Cold Or Windy Conditions.

• Is this lip balm price a good deal? 160 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this product? (:10 Answers
  • I've been going through a "lip gloss" phase and I would like to k...3 Answers
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
  • "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4389 reviews
  • "Super moisturizing and smells great. Makes your lips really soft" in 2429 reviews
  • "I bought this product at my local Wal-Mart for a reasonable price (3.00) to me three bucks is a lot for a tube of Chapstick but boy oh boy I regret even thinking that! This is one a natural product, all natural no animal testing or anything! The lip balm gives your lips a slight tint because of the color (not noticeable) you feel a little tingle and that gives you the replenish feel, the pomegranate oil moisturizes your lips perfect and it overall makes your lips feel refreshed! I will definitely be buying this stuff again!!" in 892 reviews
Ashlynn D.
Anything all organic must be good for you right?

Yes and no. This product is very hydrating on the lips, and it does well with wear. It aslo has SPF that helps protect your lips from the suns rays! The only thing that I do not like about this product is the price:( I am someone that ALWAYS LOSES MY CHAPSTICKS!!!!! It can be very aggravating to have to spend $5 every time I lose it, but for some reason I always end back at this product. I just love how the original stick has an unexpected minty cooling feel (which i look for in a good chapstick), a long wear time, and it smells good. It also helps knowing its an organic product and im not putting harmful chemicals on my lips. If you do not mind spending $5 on chapstick a week, or can keep up with it, this product is fantasic!!!
Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
This product was recommended to me by my best friend! This winter was killing my lips! They were so chapped and sore. I literally felt like they were burning, especially after coming in the warm house from the freezing cold outdoors! When I started using this product, I was a little nervous because I got the peppermint flavored lip balm. I was nervous that it was going to make my lips burn even more. But the results were complete opposite.. this made my lips feel so relieved, and moisturized! It helped heal my chapped/sore lips and now my lips feel the best they have been in a long time! I finally found my "go to" and favorite lip balm! I plan on continuing to purchase this in the future for myself, and my family! I also highly recommend this to ANYONE!
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I say this in every single lip product review, but I have super dry lips. I'm always searching for a balm that is highly moisturizing, and after seeing my dad go through tube after tube of Burt's Bees, I decided to try it for myself.

This is one of the better balms at the drugstore. It smells FANTASTIC, and feels slightly cooling on the lips, which I love. It keeps your lips feeling smooth and protected, which is wonderful especially in the winter months. My only qualm with this lip balm is that I feel like I have to reapply it pretty frequently, but other than that, this stuff is a keeper.

I reach for Burt's Bees over regular Chapstik or Blistex any day of the week. If you've got dry lips like me, I highly recommend this stuff.
Zerlynn T.
Salt Lake City, UT
Best chapstick ever!! I have insanely chapped lips and I have a really bad habit of peeling the dry skin off my lips, but this product does wonders for me. I always apply it every morning after washing up, multiple times throughout the day, and again at night before bed. Iā€™ve notice that it does the most work for my lips when Iā€™m sleeping. I have applied them after picking on my lips until it starts getting tender and have started bleeding on occasions, but when I wake up, my lips are smooth and even all over again. Iā€™m trying to kick my bad habit of constantly picking on my lips, but this product is definitely been a lifesaver!
EDNALYNN L.
With a kiss, i was curious! My boyfriend actually got me into this product. No tea no shade: when it's winter time , my man's lip is a no go!  One day i leaned over & his lips were so smooth! BABY SOFT SMOOTH. I asked him what he was using and recently he started using this product! Shortly after that i had to get the same thing, i mean who WOULDNT want baby smooth lips. My  lips were hydrated, kissable and soft. I love it ! Let me tell you , My boyfriend has tried all types of lip products to help his issue, such as vaseline, nivea & etc. This is the only product that does the magic for him & now me .
Luna B.
Riverside
Unpopular Opinion- This chapstick isnā€™t all that great. Granted, it is awesome for dry, chapped lips especially during the winter but realistically for the price it is, it is not worth it. It is doing the same amount of work as many other lip balms but because of the great reputation that Burtā€™s bees has, it is (in my opinion) getting more praise than it deserves. Yes it is completely organic and if that is what you look for in a lip balm then go for it but if not, I would suggest investing in a cheaper lip balm that does just as much good. AquaphorĀ® Lip Repair
Megan S.
I love this brand but this is one of two products I have purchased of theirs recently that Iā€™m not satisfied with. For this one, it might not be the brandā€™s fault.
Iā€™m allergic to something in the Eos brand chapstick. This product makes my lips feel the same way: Never moisturized, very dry feeling and rough along the edges. So, Iā€™m thinking Iā€™m allergic to something in this as well.
I hope it works well for others. But for me, it doesnā€™t. Back to chapstick or Blistex for me.
Maddy M.
Downingtown, PA
Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia is my GO TO LIP COLOR!!! It is subtle and hydrating but it really gives a pop of color when you need it to look natural. My only criticism is that my chapstick after a few weeks of use seems to be changing texture almost and becomming softer and more like a lip gloss/oil rather than the texture of lipbalm. Honestly though I love it either way and the feeling is the same. - amazing!
Joy R.
I love this lip balm both on its own and under lipstick.

This product is moisturizing and lasts for hours before I need to reapply (even with eating and drinking). The extra hydration even helps my lips look a little more plump & smooth.

I like the cool feel of the peppermint when I first apply it, as well as the fact that the product doesnā€™t feel waxy like other brands Iā€™ve tried.

The price is very affordable, and the little stick itself is easily portable and effortless to apply on the go.

Finally, I adore the more ā€œcleanā€ ingredient list vs some products on the shelves that are more chemical laden.

Definitely recommend to someone looking for an affordable lip balm that hydrates lips & feels good on.
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
These chapsticks are a hit or miss for me! I love some of them and hate others, all for different reasons. My favorite is the peppermint chapstick. I love the smell and tingling feeling on my lips. However, it isnā€™t as moisturizing as the mint cocoa chapstick for example. I HATE the smell and taste of the mint cocoa chapstick but I donā€™t have to reapply for a while bc itā€™s very hydrating on the lips. Theyā€™re not my favorite but some of them do the job!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?