BY BURT'S BEES #7 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Christine K.
Brantford, ON
I actually bought a multi pack in a tin for my three daughters and since there were lots i got one too. I loved how it soaks into my lips and makes them cool and tingly. There is no greasy or waxy feeling and it really helps my dry lips. This is great because you will never run out. Love Burts Bees.
Ashley S.
Riverview, FL
I absolutely love the peppermint. It has a cooling effect that helped chapped lips. Plus it tastes wonderful. It is easy to use and compact to fit in any pocket, purse or even a wallet!
Melissa B.
This is my favorite! I love the tingle of the peppermint especially when. Y lips are dry, this feels like it's doing the work. I have. Tube in various places around my house because it makes my lips feel so good!Burt's Bees lip balm
Bev U.
Why the "steal" stamp on the photo? Because that's exactly what my wife and kids do to all of my Burt's Bees balm. I own 20+, and I have this single one in my possession...
Samantha Z.
Zapata, TX
I feel no shame in posting a picture of this beat up chap-stick of mine because I love this product so much, that is literally all I have left of it. First time using it I felt and noticed the difference immediately it moisturized my lips quickly, left them soft, even toned, and just healthy! It has a very nice fragrance but it doesn't bother you at all, if anything you'd wish to smell it more. The price is what scares a lot of people from Burt's Bees in general, but this one is well worth it and something you will not regret buying, I KNOW I will repurchase this product and learning now, that its available in a double pack excites me even more honestly. You can use it in a skin care routine, or by itself (it'll make you that kind of lip confident), OR to be specific, I love using it before (priming) and during the process of applying your make up, because your lips will look and feel gorgeous when you're wearing a matte liquid lip!!!
Margaret C.
This smells delicious and it goes on smoothly. The only issue is there's not that much product. After a solid two weeks of using it every day, ( and using it rarely before) , I'm about to run out soon! But that wouldn't be a problem if you didn't use it as much as me
ItsAngelBitch♏️ R.
Phelan
Purchased at: Walmart
I am a big fan of Burts bees products but this Chapstick/lip balm is my favorite. I’ve already purchased it like 10 times and I can’t get over it. it has that cool mint smell and taste I absolutely love the cool mind because it leaves my lips feeling cold and refreshing I apply this product daily every morning and my lips have it felt chapped or dry at all.
Lorna W.
In terms of nourishing my lips and ease of use I really do like the Burt's Bee's lip balms, but in terms of flavours and scents, it's really down to your own personal preference. This really is a lip 'balm' in that it's uncoloured, feels comfortably thick and leaves a soft sheen on your lips without being sticky. The other thing I really like about is they give you the whole tube. A lot of times, lip products are in a tube, but fully extended it is maybe half of the size of the tube, the Burt's lip balm gives you the full amount so you know you're getting your money's worth.

This is the basic/plain flavour, but let's be frank, it's peppermint. It contains peppermint and it's pretty overwhelming. If you don't mind your lip balm stinging or tingling, you'll like this. If you do mind it, avoid. I do love peppermint (both smell and taste), but I really didn't enjoy the burning sensation on my lips and found myself avoiding using this for that reason.
tima a.
Scarborough
Purchased at: Sephora
this is always in my travel makeup bag! i put it on before lipstick it gives a really smooth surface for lipstick ! love ittt ;)Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
Ixcsamar B.
I just got the beeswax lip balm for Christmas. I like the peppermint smell is not to strong like in other products. I thought it was going to be to waxy for me, but it good. Leaves my lips super soft not grease for along time.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?