BY BURT'S BEES #7 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Bre🌸 M.
I loved it! It left my lips so hydrated, which is amazing because my lips are always way to dry and sometimes even crack.  Winter time is definitely when my lips get extremely dry so having this on hand always helps! I would definitely recommend it!
Debbie D.
Hudsonville, MI
I love this lip balm. It puts moisture in your lips. My lips get hot and dry in the winter, Burt's Bees really keeps my lips happy. The packaging is a bit boring, but it does the job it is intended for. I would totally recommend this to others and have purchased for stocking stuffers.
destiny c.
Peoria
this product is not really my favorite or go to but it does smell amazing and it does keep my lips hydrated
Αλεξάνδρα Ρ.
It helped my lips by hydrating them and I use it almost everyday.It is hydrating and handy whem it comes on travel.
Cara G.
Ramona
My daughter uses this more frequently than I do. I'm actually co soldering buying stock in it as she steals my butts bees and then loses it lol. But she gets chapped lips all around her lips. Really bad with the cracking and bleeding. But burts bees works better than anything for her. Everyone has a brand to recommend for her but while I know the brands people recommend are all trusted and good brands, they just don't work as well as butts bees. And honestly it makes me as a mom happy and worry free cause there a lot more natural ingredients in the butts bees products.
JaNiah C.
This product does tingle a little it’s a good product ,but not for the winter.Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm!!!!!! This product is not for super dry lips.
Kailyn P.
Love Burt's Bees products. Easy application and feels great on my lips. Packaging is eye appealing and sticks out from your other common brands.
Natosha W.
Bentonville, AR
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really enjoy burt's bees a lot. This one isn't my favorite honestly as i prefer others from this brand. However, it does have a really good feel and isn't guppy or heavy like others can be. It's a good one to keep on hand for when you just want that extra moisture without the color or overwhelming smell some products have.
Breanna A.
London
This is one of my favorite lip balms! It’s nice and thick and doesn’t have that weird taste like some others do.
Loryn W.
West Mansfield
Purchased at: Walmart
Thank you for keeping my lips soft moist and from not being chapped... You must have this product it's a must
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?