BY BURT'S BEES #7 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alex R.
New York
I like this stuff and since it is in a tin, I won't have to worry about finding it melted all over my car in the summer. Plus, you get twice as much as in the stick and every bit is reachable. No waste.
Samantha Z.
Zapata, TX
I feel no shame in posting a picture of this beat up chap-stick of mine because I love this product so much, that is literally all I have left of it. First time using it I felt and noticed the difference immediately it moisturized my lips quickly, left them soft, even toned, and just healthy! It has a very nice fragrance but it doesn't bother you at all, if anything you'd wish to smell it more. The price is what scares a lot of people from Burt's Bees in general, but this one is well worth it and something you will not regret buying, I KNOW I will repurchase this product and learning now, that its available in a double pack excites me even more honestly. You can use it in a skin care routine, or by itself (it'll make you that kind of lip confident), OR to be specific, I love using it before (priming) and during the process of applying your make up, because your lips will look and feel gorgeous when you're wearing a matte liquid lip!!!
Gaby L.
I don't believe anyone could go wrong with Burt's Bees. I can easily say that this product has been, not only a staple of my makeup bag but, a must have item in my general, day to day life.

Essentially, I'm a person with extremely dry skin and that doesn't stop at the lips. I struggle to find lip balms that actually do work for me and don't just dry out my lips in the long run. Burt's Bees is a godsend. After applying this product I find that my lips will stay dry for the entire day - it's rare that I find myself reapplying - and I absolutely love the sensation on the lips once applied. The minty tingle definitely adds a nice novelty to the simple act of applying lip balm. Not to mention, it's a nice feeling!

I absolutely could not fault Burt's Bees, even if I wanted to. If you don't currently have this in your makeup bad and you suffer from chapped lips, I suggest you pop to your nearest drug store and pick one up.
jasmine S.
I have used this lip balm forever! I started using it when i was 6 and have used it for the past 10 years. Its so moisturizing and makes my lips feel so soft! Whenever i try a new lip balm i always come back to this one. I also love al the different flavors! None of them have ever let me down! I probably have gone through 80 of these! If you have not tried this go pick it up right now
Lydia K.
Wagoner, OK
I love this lip balm. It is tasteless and completely clear but the scent is a savory build of pomegranate without any hint of sweetness (if the sweetness of EOS lip balm got to you this is a great alternative) and it immediately makes my lips look healtheir when I put it on. It lasts well and would be great under matte lipstick. Best lip balm I've tried even though I did love my Carmex Moisture Plus too, this is less thin and stays put longer.
Juliana G.
The Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint is my favorite, everyday lip balm. I almost always have at least three of them at the same time, so I can keep one by my bed, and others in my purses. Just to make sure I never forget to take it with me. When you suffer from constant dry and chapped lips, lip balm is a must! And out of all the ones I've tried, I find this one in particular to be the right balance of hydrating and cooling. It offers the right amount of minty coolness without being overwhelming and leaving your lips numb. While also being hydrating enough without feeling too heavy on the lips. It is a great product!
alyssa M.
Kankakee, IL
It doesn't get any better than Burt's bees! If your lips are dry and chapped look no further! They offer a great selection of scented/flavored chap sticks and even some tinted.
celine w.
Admiralty Drive, Singapore , Singapore
I've been really into cruelty free testing companies so as to be more conscious on what I use and how its affecting the animals. I came across Burt's bees lipbalm that is refreshing and really wonderful on ur lips despite it not tested on animals that have similar physical features as us humans. The lipbalm has a light grapefruit scent and is not really tacky!!
Jennifer W.
Toronto, Ontario
Only balm that actually keeps lips moisturized. Perfect for chapped lips in the winter. The smell is okay.
Cristina L.
Memphis ,tennessee
This is the best chap stick in The world ! I really recommend it! It works so fast and is so smooth and just PERFECT !!!!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?