BY BURT'S BEES #7 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jessica L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Burts bee is alright. I do not particularly like the scent or what it tastes. It is very moisturizing but that is really all that I enjoyed about it. Also that it is all natural.
Brenda F.
It was not moisturizing nor did I like the smell. It is not something that I'd buy again. It was not what I was excepting. I was expecting more moisture, but it felt dry. I like the price though. Save your money for something better.
Samina S.
Lexington
I have purchased Burt’s bee chapsticks till I tried other better ones that are out there. But I have moved on since this one it very average nothing special about it. It is not even that effective kind of a film on the lips nothing seeps into the skin to make it soft ad smooth
Jessica C.
Las Vegas , NV
Purchased at: Target
Not really a big fan of any of the Burts bees products because I feel like the more I use it the more I have to keep using it. It makes my lips super dry and is not hydrate at all.
Melany M.
Redlands
I used this product for over a month and my lips were still chapped!! They packaging was nice. It felt good on my lips
Ella H.
Summerville
This is the worst chapstick ever! It makes your lips tingle and sting. I hate it. Overall bad experience
Lindsey R.
Lexington, KY
My review is unlike most but I actually hate this product. It stays on for a whole 1 minute until you need to reapply it again. Also it drys like sticky on your lips. I've only had this problem with this one though the scented ones are a much better formula.
Tiffanie A.
I am not a fan of burts bees. It drys my lips out more than usual. I find myself applying it more often and continously whereas if I use something else.
Sarah S.
Kingman Arizona
Purchased at: Amazon
Didnt care for it or the smell and dint like it was not easy glide on super soft and slick. Didnt get any protection from chapped lips!
Amrit K.
Brampton, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Its not very hydrating for extremely dry lips. Wont recommend it to people with chapped lips.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?