BY BURT'S BEES #7 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Ok the peppermint one of this is GREAT, It smells so good and makes your lips feel almost like icy. I have never been too much of a fan of burt's bees but this is one i really really like. You can get it at basically any store and it is very affordable. I would buy it again, yes.
amber n.
Lowell, MA
Truly can't go wrong here. Ever since I started using this I haven't had a reason to ever switch back or try anything new because It just works for me. I love that it's natural and comes from actual bees and there's no harsh chemicals used at all.
Elise B.
This product smells and feels great on the lips. It's easy to apply and works well under liquid lips. It stays on overnight. I have purchased this many times.
Marleigh J.
Libertyville, IL
Love this lip balm it feels great on my lips and keeps them nice and moisturizeried! I highly recommend
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
I have about 4 tubes throughout my house and in all my bags. This stuff is amazing! It's minty and tingly and definitely met my expectations. I bought this at target, but it's available pretty much anywhere. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a good lip balm!
Samantha K.
Mesa, AZ
My absolute favorite lip balm! I use this stuff almost daily! I keep extra around during the winter. The  scent and rhw tingling are the best parts! It has also never lost its lid on my purse either which is a nice bonus! I recommended this to all my friends!
Patricia M.
PORTER'S LAKE
This lip balm has such a nice cooling feeling from the peppermint, which also provides a very nice smell. I have used this product for years and love the way it feels on my lips. This is a go to product of mine to keep my lips healthy and hydrated
Katrina F.
Dillsburg
I love this stuff! It's my favorite chap stick! It's the only 1 of 2 chopsticks I use!
Mai R.
The best lip balm! And I have tried many billions. Good packaging, nice smells, works great, and I get dry chapped lips all through winter but this keeps them from drying out. The only con is these are so good my partner keeps stealing them and I have to buy more!
Sarah S.
Berkeley, CA
My all time favorite chapstick. AFter I put it on, it gives me a nice icy refreshing feel to my lips which makes me feel like it is actually working for me. I love the scent of it as well, a little minty smell. But it keeps your lips nice and smooth for a long period of time and I would never change to another brand.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?