BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Katie M.
Burt's Bees is a fantastic company! Their Lip Balm, specifically, is unbeatable. it goes on smoothly, soothes the lips, and smells amazing! I, and all my friends, always carry one on hand.
Lindsey B.
Woodstock, GA
I love Burt's bees! Excellent flavors, natural ingredients, leaves my lips soft! Totally worth the extra couple of bucks any day. I prefer the peppermint flavor but the pomegranate has a nice tint to it, which is a plus.
Kiana M.
Last year I tried this chap stick on a whim and was pleasantly surprised! It helped clear my awfully chapped lips in just a matter of hours. I purchased it for only $3 and it is by far one of the best chap sticks I have ever tried! It also leaves a slight pink tone on your lips. Overall, amazing product!
Sydney T.
It’s good, and definitely good if you like a tingly-pepperminty sensation! It’s not my favorite though because I don’t like that feeling. It’s moisturizing, though, and is good, just not my favorite
Jennifer M.
My sidekick lip balm, always with me . Burt's Beeswax lip balm moisturizers and naturally heals all in one . I love all of Burt's Bees products , this is definitely one of my favorites !!
De B.
Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm is all natural and it works. I love how it feels on my lips. My lips feel comfortable and moisturized. After I apply this I feel a little tingling sensation too. It makes me feel like it is actually working and then the proof is in my lips. :)
Heather C.
Parma, OH
This is inexpensive and so important to have at all times in cleveland to stop chapped lips. I use it daily for hydrating my lips and keeping them healthy. So easy to find at any store!!
Molly P.
Super obsessed over this chap stick. I literally use this every single day. It keeps my lips hydrates. It glides on easily and the minty feeling makes it even better.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Best chap stick on the planet! The minty scent/flavor makes you feel like you just brushed your teeth, and can help make bad breath. Keeps lips moist and protected. And sold everywhere.
Lidia F.
Atlanta, GA
This lip balm is super soft and lasts a long time on your lips. It smells great and doesn't have any color. I would definitely recommend this for chapped lips, especially to use overnight.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?