BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Angel D.
This is the best chapstick EVER. I only buy this one and literally cry if I have run out and there is none at the store. The cashier told me whist I was buying it that it's the only one she buys as well. I live the feeling of it and I feel like it's the best out their.
Grace M.
Very, very nice lip balm! The original one is one of my favorites because it has the perfect amount of minty coolness to it without stinging or irritating my lips. I also have the tinted lip balm in Hibiscus...again, another favorite! They are both very moisturizing.
Christine B.
Sierra Vista
Started using this when the brand was new and haven't stopped. Won't use anything else. Definitely worth the price. Leaves a cooling healing feeling on your lips and smells good! I'm addicted.
Jennifer D.
Holland, MI
I love this lip balm! I find that it's thick enough to remain on my lips for a long period of time. It doesn't have a noticeable scent or taste, which is always a bonus in my books. I will ALWAYS be recommending this to people!
tara r.
This is the ultimate chapstick. It does a great job of keeping my lips moisturized, I like that it isn't filled with weird chemicals, and the peppermint tingle feels so great every time I apply it! There's literally nothing about this chapstick that isn't perfect.
Mercedez H.
Bridge City, TX
I love this chap stick! I keep one in my purse and one in my backpack for school. It makes my lips tingly but I love it! Keeps my lips soft and they haven't cracked once since using Burt's Bees!
Jillian  T.
I would like to begin by saying that I really like this product but the only thing I don't like about it is the packaging it's very hard to open whenever you get open it's good product very smooth on your lips and I like it so overall I would buy this product again.
Mishaal B.
I've use a variety of Burt's Bees products, including almost all versions of the Beeswax Lip Balms. The original is not my favorite, but works just fine! My brother is a big fan of this version.
Gloria R.
Des plaines , IL
I'm on my 3rd tubes! It's honestly so great, leaves your lips moisturized without feeling greasy. And if your lips are already chapped, this will definitely help them get smooth and soft again!
It's hard for me to find a lip product that trult does the job. I walk into Wal-Mart and find Burt's bees tinted lip balm. it works great for chapped dry lips on top of that adds a tint of color, which is always a plus.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?