BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Julia E.
Social Circle, GA
By far my favorite balm. Smooth and thin coverage yet plenty of coverage to protect! Comes in many shades as a gloss and a balm. Reasonable priced and easy to find!
Katie M.
Burt's Bees is a fantastic company! Their Lip Balm, specifically, is unbeatable. it goes on smoothly, soothes the lips, and smells amazing! I, and all my friends, always carry one on hand.
Susan W.
Love this chapstick! It feels minty fresh and keeps my lips moisturized all the time. I've tried many other chapstick brands but always find myself coming back to Burt's Bee's chapstick.
Josephine J.
Love Burt's Bees! Very hydrating and very natural! I love the scent varieties and the different colors. Overall it met my expectations-- not overwhelming with smells, lasts long, and is a staple to have in my purse!
Amber S.
Dupont , WA
#mycultclassic. I don't wear much makeup if any, I work in the dental field and my makeup would end up on my mask so it's usually a no go BUT I NEVER leave the house without my Burt's!!!
Jeffrey B.
Spring Hill, FL
When I think lip balm, this is what first comes to mind. Relatively inexpensive, Burt's Bees lip balm with peppermint is perfect for everyday use. It goes on smoothly and leaves your lips feeling a cool peppermint tingle. You can't go wrong with this product!
Payton J.
Love the little tingle the min gives me, also helps to freshen up your breath a bit! Not the most hydrating and it can melt fairly easily but it's good for throwing in your purse for a touch up or two throughout the day!
Justice M.
Fort Lupton
The smell is amazing but overall, it just didn't stay on as long as I'd hoped it would. I found myself re-applying constantly but it's really creamy and feels soothing and soft on the lips!! Not my first choice but nice.
Kathryn L.
California, MD
I love this lip balm. I find it super hydrating. And feels so soft on my lip. It's so nice when applied on the lip. And I believe it's a great value for as long as it last me. I would definitely buy it again and again.
Aliyah T.
Laurinburg, NC
This chap stick is perfect for chappex lips. I have seen it work wonders on my little brothers lips and my mothers lips as well as mine. I would definitely purchase again and a little really does go a long way, you can feel it working as you are applying it.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?