BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Katie M.
Burt's Bees is a fantastic company! Their Lip Balm, specifically, is unbeatable. it goes on smoothly, soothes the lips, and smells amazing! I, and all my friends, always carry one on hand.
Megan F.
Love Burt's Bees! This lip balm is AMAZING and smells just like peppermint, I always put it on right before I go out into the cold, and it is also really good to put on under lipstick, etc.
Makala O.
Eglin Afb, FL
LOVEEEEEE! Always leaves me super soft and it's not oily like most. Never made me feel like wiping it off like other brands and it lasted a while without reapplying
Jessica B.
I'm that girl who always loses her Chapstick but I came across this one and saw it was eucalyptus and gave it a try and I am so glad I did my new favorite lip balm so calming and refreshing
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Best chap stick on the planet! The minty scent/flavor makes you feel like you just brushed your teeth, and can help make bad breath. Keeps lips moist and protected. And sold everywhere.
Alison C.
This is my FAVORITE lip balm to use! I love that it keeps my lips moisturized, especially during the harsh winter months. I also really like the smell and tingly feeling the balm gives you!
Afsheen J.
Euless
The original burt's bees is my absolute fav! It makes your lips feel fresh and minty with a little tingle and feeling of coolness. The smooth balm isn't sticky and doesn't move under any lip product that you put over it.
Julia E.
Social Circle, GA
By far my favorite balm. Smooth and thin coverage yet plenty of coverage to protect! Comes in many shades as a gloss and a balm. Reasonable priced and easy to find!
Diane R.
Coudersport, PA
My husband & I use this a lot during the winter months as both of us are in and out of our car a lot throughout the work day it really helps to keep out lips from getting chapped and peeling.
Becky M.
Corvallis, OR
Winter is always a harsh season for my lips. They get dry and irritated and drive me up the wall! Burt's Bees products have been my go-to product. Love how soft my lips are after each use!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?