Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
The original. The best. And still your favorite. This must-have Classic was crafted in the backwoods of Maine in 1991, and has been in purses and pockets ever since. Beeswax conditions skin, while antioxidant Vitamin E moisturizes. A final hint of Peppermint Oil provides that one-of-a-kind refreshing tingle. You'll be left with smooth, supple lips that everyone will be buzzing about.
Benefits & Claims:
- Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
- 100% Natural
- Softens and nourishes dry lips
- Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
- No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS
- Beeswax: Another treat from our friends the bees, Beeswax is a natural skin conditioner when used in moisturizing formulas.
How To Use:
- Apply balm liberally to your lips as often as needed, particularly in dry, cold or windy conditions.
Top Questions See all 5,614 Q&A
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm
- "This is the best chapstick that I've ever used, and I've tested many. This is one of the very few chapstick brands that I find actually help to medicated dry, chapped lips and the Pomegranate Oil is very moisturizing." in 4624 reviews
Burt's Bees is a fantastic company! Their Lip Balm, specifically, is unbeatable. it goes on smoothly, soothes the lips, and smells amazing! I, and all my friends, always carry one on hand.
Love Burt's Bees! This lip balm is AMAZING and smells just like peppermint, I always put it on right before I go out into the cold, and it is also really good to put on under lipstick, etc.
LOVEEEEEE! Always leaves me super soft and it's not oily like most. Never made me feel like wiping it off like other brands and it lasted a while without reapplying
I'm that girl who always loses her Chapstick but I came across this one and saw it was eucalyptus and gave it a try and I am so glad I did my new favorite lip balm so calming and refreshing
Best chap stick on the planet! The minty scent/flavor makes you feel like you just brushed your teeth, and can help make bad breath. Keeps lips moist and protected. And sold everywhere.
This is my FAVORITE lip balm to use! I love that it keeps my lips moisturized, especially during the harsh winter months. I also really like the smell and tingly feeling the balm gives you!
The original burt's bees is my absolute fav! It makes your lips feel fresh and minty with a little tingle and feeling of coolness. The smooth balm isn't sticky and doesn't move under any lip product that you put over it.
By far my favorite balm. Smooth and thin coverage yet plenty of coverage to protect! Comes in many shades as a gloss and a balm. Reasonable priced and easy to find!
My husband & I use this a lot during the winter months as both of us are in and out of our car a lot throughout the work day it really helps to keep out lips from getting chapped and peeling.
Winter is always a harsh season for my lips. They get dry and irritated and drive me up the wall! Burt's Bees products have been my go-to product. Love how soft my lips are after each use!
Q & A
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Is it worth buying?
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos