BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Hannah S.
Mckeesport, PA
I fall in love with anything and everything minty. This makes my lips tingle, and for some reason I feel like that must mean it's working. Staple product, always have one in my purse.
Sharon H.
Chino Hills, CA
Burt's bees lip balm is my go to lip balm, I use it religiously. Keeps my lips mosturized and feeling fresh. They are a little high in price but one tube will last me about 2-3 months!
Belkis C.
Burt's is great for the cold weather! my lips feel so hydrated and smooth because of this balm. I recommended it to anyone with dry lips, or to anyone who wants to try a new lip balm.
Catherine J.
Middleburg, FL
I love how this simple product, and it does its job incredibly well. The peppermint makes you feel so clean. It was pretty pricey for a lip balm but its worth it. However, if your lips tend to crack the peppermint will make your lips sting so just be careful.
Lauren F.
Cincinnati, OH
Best chapstick around! The tingly feeling makes me smile every time. Try the tinted kind as well. The colors are great and you get the same tingly feeling with a nice lipstick tint.
Amanda W.
Summerville, SC
I love this lip balm. Its very moisturizing and adds a nice hint of color to my lips. I have purchased these twice in the last year. I love how it makes my lips feel very smooth. I would totally recommend it.
Rebecca G.
San Diego, CA
Burt's bees makes the best lip balms. I love trying out new stuff but I always go back to this. It's so yummy and super nourishing and it's at a good price too!! I have absolutely no complaints about this product!
Jazzi P.
West Fargo, ND
I love this chapstick, it's a thicker consistency but it really locks in moisture especially in the winter when it's super dry! One of my favorite products and it's not super expensive!
Mariame S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love all Burt's products! But let me tell you this chapstick makes my lips look and feel amazing. When winter comes around i always make sure i have this product with me at all times.
Marissa W.
Redmond, OR
My FAVORITE lip balm!! I use it every single day multiple times a day. I have one in my car, my purse, my makeup collection, next to my bed, in my school bag. Every where! I love this.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?