BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Jennifer U.
Littlerock, CA
I purchased this product at Target, and I have enjoyed it. The one I got had a bit of tint to it, so i really liked that it not only moisturized but also gave a hint of color to the lips.
Rebecca A.
Silverton, OR
As someone who is obsessed with this product, I'm all about the volume discounts! They sell this two-pack at Target for a great price and I always throw one or two packs into my cart.
Rebecca D.
Naperville, IL
This is my go to chapstick. I have one in my backpack, in my makeup collection, on my nightstand, in my purse, and several floating around the house. It is just the perfect lip balm.
Jaime Z.
Hands down, the best lip balm I've ever tried. It does wonders keeping my lips hydrated and protected, no matter what the weather is doing outside. This is a must have product anywhere I go! And to make it even better, the peppermint smell is amazing.
Lai Yee (Jenny) C.
Gilroy, CA
Hubby loves this stuff and won't use anything else. For me its a bit thick and not as moisturizing as I would like. I feel like it leaves a heavy film on my lips oppose to sinking in.
Hannah M.
Northville, MI
I love the Burt's Bees lip products. I have the chapstick in a few different flavors and my personal favorite is the pomegranate. It is super replenishing and keeps my lips feel great!
Connie M.
Lexington, KY
I love the peppermint smell, it gives me a pick-me-up through the day. You can definitely feel the effects of the vitamin E, my lips feel soft and smooth throughout the entire day.
Barbie L.
austin
This is my holy grail product. You will
Never catch me without a tube or two on me. I've been using it for 10+years and can't use anything else now. It softens and hydrates my lips immediately. The smell kind of reminds me of wrigleys spearmint gum.
Sydney S.
Newark, NY
I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm. I use it everyday and it makes my lips supper soft it is a little pricey though. The packaging is cute and it has a variety of kinds. I use this lip balm all of the time. I would recommend it to all of my friends
Taylor W.
If you are looking for a Chapstick that really soothes and heals, this is it. It doesn't taste great or make your lips look good, but it is the best for chapped lips in the winter.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?