BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Alisha H.
Duluth, MN
I love Burt's bees because it gives a little tingling sensation when applied to dry cracking lips. Whenever I'm in need of an awesome chapstick I turn to Burt's bees. I like that its not tested on animals too! big plus!
Margaret L.
Richmond, VA
Love this lip balm. It is a great one! I love the scent and the formula. I love how to lip balm in the tube isn't really soft and doesn't smoosh on your lips when applying, This is my favorite lip balm ever! Highly recommend all Burt's Bees lip balm!
Kaitlin F.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite lip balm of all the Burt's Bees, my lip feel so nourished and soft after I use it. It also tints my lips just slightly, giving them a "my lips but better" color.
Mishaal B.
I've use a variety of Burt's Bees products, including almost all versions of the Beeswax Lip Balms. This is not a regular "go-to" for me, as I prefer using Carmex. But works just fine!
Beth S.
This lip balm works good and keeping my lips from getting chapped. I put it on my kids before they go out to play in the snow and it keeps their lips protected. My husband likes it also because it moisturizers without making his lips look glossy!
Hannah M.
Northville, MI
I love the Burt's Bees lip products. I have the chapstick in a few different flavors and my personal favorite is the pomegranate. It is super replenishing and keeps my lips feel great!
Tricia D.
Waterloo, IA
I love Burt's Bees products. The lip balm stays on for quite some time and moisturizes well. If you buy the tinted moisturizer lip balm, you won't need lipstick.
Jaime Z.
Hands down, the best lip balm I've ever tried. It does wonders keeping my lips hydrated and protected, no matter what the weather is doing outside. This is a must have product anywhere I go! And to make it even better, the peppermint smell is amazing.
Molly A.
Raleigh, NC
By far Burt's Bees never lets me down! Feels great on my lips and love the natural ingredients. Could use some SPF to help with sun protection. I always keep in on me and go through so much I should purchase stock
Rebecca A.
Silverton, OR
As someone who is obsessed with this product, I'm all about the volume discounts! They sell this two-pack at Target for a great price and I always throw one or two packs into my cart.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?