BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Irma O.
I put this one before I apply lipstick I do my makeup then when ready to apply I remove excess then apply my lipstick it goes on smooth and less lip lines are visible it's very moisturizing and small fits in my pocket
Sarah S.
Wales, MI
Burt's Bees Lip Balm is a Fantastic product that lasts for hours. My daughter has very dry lips and Loves all the different Burt's Bees favors. Out of all the different kinds of lip balm we have tried. Burt's Bees lasts the longest and protects the best.
Alisha H.
Duluth, MN
I love Burt's bees because it gives a little tingling sensation when applied to dry cracking lips. Whenever I'm in need of an awesome chapstick I turn to Burt's bees. I like that its not tested on animals too! big plus!
Alicia S.
Burt's Bees is the only lip balm that I use. My lips don't feel greasy and I don't have to re-apply as often as I do with others. I like the variety of choices that it comes in as well.
Kat C.
Folsom, CA
This lip balm has been great! I wouldn't say that it is my favorite lip balm (EOS is) but it still does the job. I wish that it came in a more elegant packaging like EOS does and I might just like it a bit more.
Hannah K.
Worcester, MA
I love Burt's Bees. It feels great and actually hydrates my lips, it doesn't just leave them feeling waxy. I prefer some varieties to others, but all are equally great at moisturizing.
megain h.
South bend, In
I've been using this product for years, I'm always happy with it. This is always my Chapstick of choice. It can be purchased at walmart and all the drug stores, heals lips very quickly.
Jennifer O.
Edina, MN
For my own lips... Burt Bees does the job! I've tried several other brands of chapstick and nothing works as good as Burt Bees. They leave my lips feeling baby soft. Highly recommend!
Sandi D.
Seattle, WA
I have the same complaint about the pomegranate one: just because it's the superfood of the moment, doesn't mean it does anything in a lip balm. C'mom, be above the hype. You used to be a leader, Burt, not a follower.
Tia T.
Columbus, GA
Great fro chapped lips in the winter, helps with the healing and helps prevent it from becoming chapped again. Love the medicated feeling it gives to my lips that helps smooth the pain.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?