BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Irma O.
I put this one before I apply lipstick I do my makeup then when ready to apply I remove excess then apply my lipstick it goes on smooth and less lip lines are visible it's very moisturizing and small fits in my pocket
Brazilia Davi M.
Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm is great for your lips, it helps your lips feel much better once you start using it and with continued use it really does help your lips a great deal.
Kristen  C.
Arlington, TX
I love burrs bees lip balm. Especially the mango flavor! Most lip balms feel think on my lips. Many of them irritate my lips and make them feel even more dry. Burrs bees is the only one I use. I keep one by my bed, one in my purse, and one in my classroom
Aaliyah W.
Kershaw, SC
Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is absolutely my favorite chap stick ever! There are so many different flavors and I love them all, but my favorite flavor is pink grapefruit. I would definitely recommend this product to everybody in the world if I could!!
Kat C.
Folsom, CA
This lip balm has been great! I wouldn't say that it is my favorite lip balm (EOS is) but it still does the job. I wish that it came in a more elegant packaging like EOS does and I might just like it a bit more.
Beth D.
Lavon, TX
This stuff is amazing! IT helps me a lot during my long runs on the weekends and out in the weather in Texas. I am kind of addicted to lip balm and I make sure to always have one of these!
Elizabeth J.
Round Rock, TX
Burt's Bees lip balm is a classic and I have it in my purse year round. It moisturizes and protects my lips. It is not quick to heal lips that are chapped and will take several applications before lips feel relief.
Bryce  L.
Wheaton, IL
Love this lip balm when in doubt go back to this one, always good all of there chapsticks are especially the new one i think its the kokum butter one its amazing at making soft lips easy
Rosalind V.
Philadelphia, PA
Basic, go to chapstick. It does the job however it is nothing too great or special. I prefer the mint in comparison to the beeswax, only due to the smell and the stinging sensation.
Sarah M.
North Adams, MA
I switched over to Burt's Bees a few months ago and I find it to be one of the best lip balms out there. my lips get chapped and dry in the winter and this product definitely saves them.
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?