BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Justice M.
Fort Lupton
The smell is amazing but overall, it just didn't stay on as long as I'd hoped it would. I found myself re-applying constantly but it's really creamy and feels soothing and soft on the lips!! Not my first choice but nice.
Kathryn L.
California, MD
I love this lip balm. I find it super hydrating. And feels so soft on my lip. It's so nice when applied on the lip. And I believe it's a great value for as long as it last me. I would definitely buy it again and again.
Becky M.
Corvallis, OR
Winter is always a harsh season for my lips. They get dry and irritated and drive me up the wall! Burt's Bees products have been my go-to product. Love how soft my lips are after each use!
Amanda Z.
Pewaukee, WI
Working in a kitchen, I always joke that I should take out stock in chapstick. Burt's Bees is my favorite brand. It works the best, eliminating chapped lips with only one application. I love the flavors it comes in, too.
Esther W.
Aloha, OR
I'm still trying it out but so far I think it's pretty great! I have really dry lips & it helps so much! It's decently priced & I'm glad I can keep it in my pocket without it looking funny.
Katrin B.
Livingston, MT
I love the ingredients, the shade (hibiscus) and how smooth it makes my list. No weird taste or smell to it either. Absolutely recommend it and will buy it again, even for the full prize!
Jessica V.
Plattsburgh, NY
Absolutely love this product! It's a miracle worker for dry chapped lips. I love the subtle scent and how it tingles when you use it. It really makes you feel that's it's working on contact
Eve D.
Hastings, MN
I love this very inexpensive and natural approach to lip balm. I don't have to worry about all of the added junk in it and I can know that I am doing what is best for my lips all year long!
Julia E.
Social Circle, GA
By far my favorite balm. Smooth and thin coverage yet plenty of coverage to protect! Comes in many shades as a gloss and a balm. Reasonable priced and easy to find!
Heather C.
Parma, OH
This is inexpensive and so important to have at all times in cleveland to stop chapped lips. I use it daily for hydrating my lips and keeping them healthy. So easy to find at any store!!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?