BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Katie C.
Savannah, GA
After trying Burt's Bees, it's the only lip balm that I use. The peppermint makes your lips feel fresh and ready for your next adventure. I only have to reapply after meals and before bed.
Jessica T.
This lip balm is the best. I love Burt's Bees products. It heals my dry lips in no time (Ive used it on elbows when I don't have lotion around). It moisturizes and leaves skin feeling soft.
megain h.
South bend, In
I've been using this product for years, I'm always happy with it. This is always my Chapstick of choice. It can be purchased at walmart and all the drug stores, heals lips very quickly.
Kelsea W.
Ramona, CA
I love this Chapstick. It does a great job at helping me get rid of chapped lips in a timely manner and I love the minty freshness you feel after you put it on and it lasts a long time!
Kat C.
Folsom, CA
This lip balm has been great! I wouldn't say that it is my favorite lip balm (EOS is) but it still does the job. I wish that it came in a more elegant packaging like EOS does and I might just like it a bit more.
Jennifer O.
Edina, MN
For my own lips... Burt Bees does the job! I've tried several other brands of chapstick and nothing works as good as Burt Bees. They leave my lips feeling baby soft. Highly recommend!
Lisbeth A.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT , I USE IT DAILY EVEN PRIOR ON PUTTING ANY TYPE OF LIP MAKE UP . NOTHING HAS WORKED AS GOOD AS THIS PRODUCT ON MY LIPS LOVE THAT IT ALSO SOOTHES WHEN LIPS ARE CHAPPED
Alexandria K.
How could you not love Burt's bees lip balm! I choose this brand over and over again because it really works. I hate how some other lip balms feel like they just coat your lips in wax, not this one. and i love the kind of cooling feeling when you put it on
Sandi D.
Seattle, WA
I have the same complaint about the pomegranate one: just because it's the superfood of the moment, doesn't mean it does anything in a lip balm. C'mom, be above the hype. You used to be a leader, Burt, not a follower.
Shanna M.
Makes your lips feel so refreshed. There are many sweet flavors to choose from at a reasonable price! If you need a medicated lip balm, Burt's Bee's also has that kind too and it WORKS!
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?