BY BURT'S BEES #3 in Lip Care

Benefits & Claims:

• Made with Peppermint Oil for a refreshing tingle
  • 100% Natural
  • Softens and nourishes dry lips
  • Infused with Beeswax, a natural skin conditioner and Vitamins E to moisturize
  • No Parabens, Phthalates, Petrolatum or SLS

Key Ingredients:

How To Use:

Sarah N.
This is my all time favorite lip balm/chapstick EVER! I have been a loyal customer for over 10 years and will most likely never buy another brand of chapstick. Absolutely love this stuff!!!
Megan D.
I live that this is all organic and natural making it safe for little one to re apply as many times as they want! I live that it doesn't leave a stickiness or residue after you apply it.
Amber S.
Dupont , WA
#mycultclassic. I don't wear much makeup if any, I work in the dental field and my makeup would end up on my mask so it's usually a no go BUT I NEVER leave the house without my Burt's!!!
Isabella B.
Love this stuff! I use it right before a heavy lipstick and it keeps it smooth and none drying to the lips. The peppermint adds a hint of zing and makes it smell delicious. Love love love!
Payton J.
Love the little tingle the min gives me, also helps to freshen up your breath a bit! Not the most hydrating and it can melt fairly easily but it's good for throwing in your purse for a touch up or two throughout the day!
Chelsea K.
NORFOLK, VA
I always have burts bees lip balm with me! I have a couple in my purse and usually put one in my pocket. I love the original peppermint. It sinks into my lips and leaves them feeling soft.
Susan W.
Love this chapstick! It feels minty fresh and keeps my lips moisturized all the time. I've tried many other chapstick brands but always find myself coming back to Burt's Bee's chapstick.
Christy B.
Crittenden, KY
I enjoy using my Burt's Lip Balm. It seems to last longer than Chapstick and offered in a tint of color if you like. I always keep one in my purse and recently learned it is great for anyone with a wheat gluten allergy.
Jay K.
Hands down the best lip product ever created! It's not expensive at all but works better than any other high end products out there. I've been using this product for years! I would definitely recommend it to others.
Rita R.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I have tried each an every chapstick, but this one to me is the only one that actually does the job, you can just feel it working as soon as you apply it. Absolutely loveeee it and recommend it to everyone
Christy N.
Campbell, CA
Is this lip balm price a good deal?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Which Burt's Bees chapstick is your favorite? I like the passion flavor.
Yolanda L.
La Puente, CA
Is it worth buying?
brionna g.
Is Burt's Bees Lip Balm Worth The Price?
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Which is better, Burt's or chapstick?